• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:35 PM

Have you ever had sex on shrooms? If so:
1) Were you AND the other tripping?

2) Dosage?
2) How did it impact your experience?
3) Would you do it again?

I'm just curious because my girlfriend and I are thinking about trying this. 

• TheObserver likes this

#2 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:07 PM

Went camping a couple years ago, dosed 4 or 5 grams a piece. We didn't have sex until we were coming down a little lol. We still had a few visuals etc going though. Good times. We laid back and watch the stars for awhile after.
  • TheObserver and RainbowCatepillar like this

#3 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

Went camping a couple years ago, dosed 4 or 5 grams a piece. We didn't have sex until we were coming down a little lol. We still had a few visuals etc going though. Good times. We laid back and watch the stars for awhile after.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that "Stroker" is the first to comment on this thread lmao

That sounds cool though! Is the experience manageable? Like could you be present and enjoy what happened on that high a dose?

• Coopdog, TheObserver, PJammer24 and 1 other like this

#4 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 06:19 PM

Lol, it was but like I said we were on the down hill side of the trip. First couple of hours I don't know if I would of had the coordination haha.

#5 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,119 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:00 PM

Have you ever had sex on shrooms? If so:
1) Were you AND the other tripping?
2) Dosage?
2) How did it impact your experience?
3) Would you do it again?
I'm just curious because my girlfriend and I are thinking about trying this.

It never works for me. If the trip is not too intense, and even if I’m into the idea, my body doesn’t cooperate.

Recently my wife and I tripped together and I unexpectedly had a very intense time that was very difficult. My wife had no idea what I was going through. Then she got super pissed off at me when I didn’t respond to her lol. There was no way in the world I could have done anything in that state.

Hopefully I’m the anomaly here.
  • Coopdog likes this

#6 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:23 PM

I thought it would be cool. It was the furthest thing from my mind though. Maybe much later but even then I really wasn’t interested.

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,080 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:37 PM

Sex with an intimate partner while you're both high on shroom can be magical.   It is probably the closest to becoming 'one' with a partner that I have ever been.   

• coorsmikey, Coopdog, darci and 2 others like this

#8 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:34 AM

I find that on many psychedelics, especially shrooms and pharmahuasca, my body follows a predictable pattern based on time and dosage. [As my name and pic imply, I'm male]

When it first starts kicking in I can sexually function normally, as the experience mounts I soon get to a point where I can maintain an erection just fine but cant reach orgasm, as I get closer to peak I loose the ability to get an erection. After the peak that progression reverses itself.

The interesting part is getting right in there where orgasm is difficult but still possible. The harder it is to achieve the more intense it is and orgasm causes a sudden surge in psychocative effects, either initiating or amplifying visuals.

I would love to study these phenomena in intricate and systematic depth, damn it I need a psychonaut girlfriend! :laugh:

One issue should be mentioned, protection. If a condom needs to be used it should be agreed upon by both parties to ensure that its not forgotten and if its judged that its likely to be forgotten then sex might be a bad idea.

• Coopdog and TheObserver like this

#9 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:57 AM

Wow so many interesting experiences lol
I guess I'll have to eventually try and see.. 
Sounds like a fun idea, but it also sounds like

it's easier said than done lol 

#10 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,432 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2019 - 01:46 AM

We had sex one time when just I was on a good 4-5 gram dose. I was in the coming down stage, but 45 minutes afterwards, my wife said she was most certainly experiencing visuals from the uhhhh injection I gave to her! Amazed me, but back in the old days, many shamans would share their urine with their undertstudies and they would experience similar things, so I guess now I understand why they did that. BTW it was NOT urine ;)

We have had some amazing tactile experiences on mushrooms mescaline and LSD and DMT. The increase in the feelings and perception on psychedelics makes for a powerful brew for mind blowing sex. However sometimes it is impossible and out of the question, depending on circumstances. But, it is mostly definitely doable if you have a significant other who would like to try with you! lol you asked!

Edited by Coopdog, 31 August 2019 - 01:48 AM.

• TheObserver, Juthro and JustinLokey like this

#11 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,362 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:27 AM

yes  sex on mushrooms or acid is really really good ..........................if your not to high like  on another dimensional plain heh

Edited by bezevo, 31 August 2019 - 02:28 AM.

• Coopdog, TheObserver and Juthro like this

#12 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:09 AM

never on shrooms, on Lucy though, felt like such an animal

#13 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

Tried it once.

They all got crushed and I had vermiculite and blue stains everywhere for days.

• Coopdog, darci, Alder Logs and 6 others like this

#14 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:27 PM

Tried it once.

They all got crushed and I had vermiculite and blue stains everywhere for days.

LMFAO! Well played!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• TVCasualty likes this

#15 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:32 PM

Thanks. I figured it was okay to post a smartass reply since this was posted in Trash Talk.

That said, it's actually a serious topic worthy of being posted at least at General Discussions, and arguably Storming the Gates as well.

One thing I can advise trying to avoid is making your move with too much subtlety once you're both quieted down after the peak is over and chilling out comfortably, possibly in the dark or under the covers. By that I mean since I wasn't sure if she was up for anything, I slid my hand over in her direction slowly until I found her (we were in bed), at which point she about jumped out of her skin, lol.

It killed the mood, to put it mildly. She was off in her own world and had no idea what it was that had just crawled onto her since she had no warning it was on its way. Psychedelics can really boost how vivid your imagination gets in such circumstances. It was really damned funny afterward though.

So I guess it would be prudent to telegraph your intentions one way or another in such a context as it's not the best time for sudden surprises in the dark, lol.

• Coopdog and clumsy like this

#16 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:36 PM

[email protected], I'm dyinggg! What a hilarious story! Note taken! hahahaha 

#17 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,049 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:58 PM

Wow so many interesting experiences lol
I guess I'll have to eventually try and see.. 
Sounds like a fun idea, but it also sounds like

it's easier said than done lol 

Well, you've done it before, right?

Sex is just like riding a bicycle.

Which is to say that no matter how many times you've done it or how long you've been doing it or how long it's been since you've done it you can always still fall off and hurt yourself. So wear a helmet. And stay hydrated.

For low doses (<2-2.5 grams) start the fun before it comes on, then maintain your momentum.

For high doses (5 or more grams) start the fun after the trip has technically ended. That level of physical, cognitive, and spiritual relaxation is hard to beat. Be careful of smoking any weed at this point as it can be the opposite of relaxing. Don't even try to mess with any sex stuff during, although like with everything else 'your mileage may vary.'

For mid-range doses (between 3 and 5), either reduce them to low doses or increase them to high doses. I strongly advise avoiding mid-range doses in any context, but what constitutes "mid-range" can vary widely so once someone figures out what the middle is for them they should avoid it as that's where most people I know (including myself) end up having the majority of their/our difficult and unpleasant experiences.

• Coopdog likes this

#18 JustinLokey

JustinLokey

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 September 2020 - 06:48 PM

This thread is  1 year old.  so  I am going to chime in with my pathetic  experience.   

When I was in Japan living with my "Then Fiance"   we did  blotter and watched an arousing movie.  Now the wizards tell you don't cheapen  L with  bodily urges.    We said fuck that  and dropped a blotter apiece and watch a couple of appropriate vids then retired to the Hot water tub.  Guess what happened next.   ???   lol

My fiance said    this feels like Heaven.  when does it stop.    "I said  in about 6 hours if we are lucky.     Obviously getting there was part of the fun  but the downer needed  a lot of  

drinking and more Vids and of course cuddling.    That was 36 years ago.      >>> ole man   "Right HERE"

well that's it.

JL

#19 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,198 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2021 - 10:55 AM

I'd get horny and jerk off a few times. One orgasm I had just as the wave hit. That was wild.
But then I took some and had the thought to Jack off and instead I flipped it because I sensed my Weiner had it's own consciousness and was getting excited about having fun. So I took on the persona of a wolf and turned my doona a into a cave. I hid out under there all night snickering that I was a big bad wolf and my Weiner was a leetle piggy. I'd threaten I was going to eat him with a "Hehehehhhh!" I could feel my chubby trying to retract back into my body. Kept me amused for hours on end. "Weeeeeeet!!"
I sure felt like a wolf.My dick's useless on mushroom trips. Just gets all floppy and chubby.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!