• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 4RaV3SpL

4RaV3SpL

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:00 AM

I’m interested in experiencing a guided trip, blind folded, with headphones.

Does anyone have recommendations for what to listen to? There’s an app being worked on called Wavepaths, but it’s not released yet :/

#2 4RaV3SpL

4RaV3SpL

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:18 AM

Actually found a bunch in this article: https://psychedelic....otherapy-music/
  • JanetPlanet likes this

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 09:04 AM

I only checked a few of those out. Are they all just music? I want someone whispering things in my ear. Just fucking my world up with shit I need to work on. My fiancé and I have been working with an energy healer here in our city. We wondered what it would be like to have her hang out for a trip.
On a side note when I was younger I watched Pink Floyd’s The Wall. It was my first time seeing it. It was also my first time taking acid. That day changed my life forever.

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:28 PM

There are two thirty minute guided astral projection sessions on YouTube from the Monroe institute lookup gateway voyage Monroe institute,.

They are the company that the military worked with in creating astral projection programs in the army,. And they patented Hemi-Sync

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 31 August 2019 - 12:29 PM.

#5 4RaV3SpL

4RaV3SpL

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 08:47 PM

@misfit yeah they’re all just music. The Monroe YouTube video is ambient sound. I agree that I want more guidance in the experience.

#6 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 10:23 PM

I’ve wanted to do a binaural session but I never end up tripping alone. And I appreciate the healing conversations with my fiancé just fine.

#7 4RaV3SpL

4RaV3SpL

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 12:50 AM

I tried out those playlists, specifically opening and reflection/introspection. Took 5.5g of Golden Teacher and... one of the best trips I’ve experienced. Oddly similar to DMT. Beautiful visuals, deep introspection, sustained euphoria. Can’t believe the power of these mushrooms. I couldn’t stop thinking “I can’t believe this has been here all along.”
  • Oneyedraven likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!