14 replies to this topic

#1 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,153 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2019 - 05:26 PM

I wasn't sure where to put this, an assembly of " truths" uttered by the self proclaimed best there ever was.....

[Direct Link]

• Alder Logs, Guy1298 and Juthro like this

#2 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,109 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2019 - 05:39 PM

Obviously delusional. 

• Juthro and Furthur1 like this

#3 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:50 AM

Obviously delusional. 

:thumbs_up2:  :thumbs_up2: 

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

Obviously delusional. 

You wont get any disagreement from me :)

[Direct Link]

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:59 AM

After sleeping on what is in that last video, I started to wonder if the deep state is doing something to him.  Thinking about a President Pence. 

#6 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,163 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:44 AM

Perhaps he's just trying in his own way to assure he doesn't get reelected?...I don't really believe he wanted to win in the first place.

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:33 PM

After sleeping on what is in that last video, I started to wonder if the deep state is doing something to him.  Thinking about a President Pence. 

Why do you assume that anyone is "doing something to him"?   Do you think it inconceivable that he is just old, and that his gears are just slipping under the strain?

Your choice of using deepstate as the unseen culprit makes me wonder if this is the same deepstate that was reportedly being run by Obama, and his loyalists during russiagate?   I have a really hard time believing any scenario pushed by that group of people would desire Pence as president.

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:58 PM

The deep state is those who tell presidents that they are not cleared to have questions about UFO or the Kennedy assassination answered, telling them they have no need to know.  The same ones who oversaw MK Ultra.

Edited by Alder Logs, 04 September 2019 - 12:59 PM.

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:57 PM

So was it also deep state that used the sharpie marker to make an extension on Dorian's forecast path into Alabama ?  

[Direct Link]

[Direct Link]

• PJammer24, Skywatcher and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#10 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:33 AM

So how about some more honesty.   Does anyone remember who donald said was going to pay for the wall?

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon will cut funding from military projects like schools, target ranges and maintenance facilities to pay for the construction of 175 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, diverting a total $3.6 billion to President Donald Trump’s long-promised barrier.

Projects in 23 states, 19 countries and three U.S. territories would be stalled or killed by the plan, though just $1.1 billion in cuts would strike the continental U.S., according to a list released Wednesday by the Pentagon. Almost $700 million would come from projects in U.S. territories, with another $1.8 billion coming from projects on overseas bases.

https://www.adn.com/...et-ranges-more/

$103 million of that was cut from bases here in AK. That's going to sting in an already sour economy here.   This is all taxpayer money, it sure the hell didn't come from mexico.

• Skywatcher likes this

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 15,028 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

When the lessor evil comes back into power, the defense industry will still be getting its desired cut of the pie.  Honestly, how can we change this pattern?

#12 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:35 PM

[Direct Link]

Edited by Juthro, 05 September 2019 - 11:39 PM.

#13 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:44 PM

So did anyone else catch that Germany sent Trump an original piece of the Berlin wall for the 30th anniversary of its fall :)

The organization, the Open Society, has sent the president a section of the Berlin Wall with the inscription, "We would like to give you one of the last pieces of the failed Berlin Wall to commemorate the United States' dedication to building a world without walls."

"The Berlin Wall, ladies and gentlemen, is history, and it teaches us: No wall that keeps people out and restricts freedom is so high or so wide that it can’t be broken down,"  Chancellor Angela Merkel

Edited by Juthro, 11 November 2019 - 02:47 PM.

• Sidestreet, PJammer24, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

#14 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:45 AM

Seems like a waste of a piece of history to me... the sentiment is nice but something tells me the point isn’t gonna register.
  • Juthro likes this

#15 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,083 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:11 AM

Seems like a waste of a piece of history to me... the sentiment is nice but something tells me the point isn’t gonna register.

I see your point. It's like telling the perfect joke to someone who doesn't have the knowledge to understand it.  Its a waste of effort.

• ethnobotanist420 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!