Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo

Microdosing Amanita Muscaria ( Preparation Help )

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 astrofaer

astrofaer

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:20 AM

Hey guys,since i am completely new into this Psychedelic World,considering that i never had any previous experiences with Amanita Muscaria or such,i really wanted to ask few questions that would help me extremely to prepare my batch properly and use it properly when it comes to microdosing.

So im curious ,what would be the best way to prepare Amanita for Microdosing.From what i have learned,i should put 15grams of Amanita in water and let it slowly simmer for some time,until i get yellow/brown fluid that i would store in a air tight container afterwards and only use 1-2 teaspoons a day for needed effects.I want to use Amanita for my general Anxiety and Social anxiety issues.I was also wondering is it possible to just use 1-2 teaspoons of dry Amanita and prepare it as a tea,as supposed to preparing a larger batch with 15 grams of it? I heard that its better to make it with 15grams because all the caps will mix and the potency will be much safer i mean much more balanced than suppose to making a tea everytime from different cap.I would really appreciate any help and advice regarding microdosing Amanita and its preparation and storage.Thank you guys in advance.

#2 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:50 AM

I've not yet heard of or read about anyone using Amanita muscaria for microdosing.

• Amanita Versicula likes this

#3 astrofaer

astrofaer

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:56 AM

Oh wow,honestly thats a shocker to me.It only takes one google search to see thousands of posts on reddit and other forums of people Microdosing Amanita for Anxiety,Depression etc..But hopefully someone will be able to provide me some info on preparation,cause most of the info online is about effects and such.

#4 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 02:58 PM

Me neither! Keep us posted on this..

#5 astrofaer

astrofaer

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 03:42 PM

I will prepare my first Batch tommorow,i found some solutions on Youtube.I will make sure to post my daily Effects and improvements.I've been dealing with hard Social Anxiety issues for most of my life,so i really believe that this fungus will help me re-wire my brain.I have researched a lot about it and had only read positive outcomes and effects from various people with similiar issues.

#6 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:01 PM

I started going down the wormhole earlier. You can find plenty on this at reddit / shroomery / dmt-nexus etc...
Possibly even here with a "site:mycotopia.net amanita muscaria microdose " fed into your favourite search engine.

#7 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,582 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:54 PM

Here is a thread I remembered from the past that might have some info you're looking for.

https://mycotopia.ne...eriments/page-1

Its an old thread and a lot of the members aren't active anymore, but Wildedibles is here pretty regularly.  She is a wealth of good info, maybe she will chime in here.

Edited by Juthro, 03 September 2019 - 04:56 PM.

• Amanita Versicula and astrofaer like this

#8 astrofaer

astrofaer

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 03:46 AM

Here is a thread I remembered from the past that might have some info you're looking for.

https://mycotopia.ne...eriments/page-1

Its an old thread and a lot of the members aren't active anymore, but Wildedibles is here pretty regularly.  She is a wealth of good info, maybe she will chime in here.

Thank you for sharing my friend,will make sure to check it out !!

• Juthro likes this

#9 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Sanity Within

• OG VIP
  • 329 posts

Donator

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:46 AM

comment below

SAID I HAD  to "ENTER A POST"

i don't care-your LIFE & wish you what U are looking for.

Edited by Amanita Versicula, 05 September 2019 - 11:54 AM.

#10 Amanita Versicula

Amanita Versicula

Sanity Within

• OG VIP
  • 329 posts

Donator

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:51 AM

Hey guys,since i am completely new into this Psychedelic World,considering that i never had any previous experiences with Amanita Muscaria or such,i really wanted to ask few questions that would help me extremely to prepare my batch properly and use it properly when it comes to microdosing.

So im curious ,what would be the best way to prepare Amanita for Microdosing.From what i have learned,i should put 15grams of Amanita in water and let it slowly simmer for some time,until i get yellow/brown fluid that i would store in a air tight container afterwards and only use 1-2 teaspoons a day for needed effects.I want to use Amanita for my general Anxiety and Social anxiety issues.I was also wondering is it possible to just use 1-2 teaspoons of dry Amanita and prepare it as a tea,as supposed to preparing a larger batch with 15 grams of it? I heard that its better to make it with 15grams because all the caps will mix and the potency will be much safer i mean much more balanced than suppose to making a tea everytime from different cap.I would really appreciate any help and advice regarding microdosing Amanita and its preparation and storage.Thank you guys in advance.

well ya blocked me & i was ONLY expressing concern. AND FOR "THAT" U BLOCKED ME?

BUT i "thought" you knew something i didn't after ALL my research w/this fungi.

You don't. Good luck ~

ps~U can "report" me IF YA WANNA...

SORRY I "EXPRESSED CONCERN" it's your body & your safety.

Don't really care ~now~BUT you know NOTHING more than i ~obviously+

Most folks don't mess around w/this OR DRINK A SHAMAN's urine!   go for it. 

interested to SEE HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU+

Be Safe~

Edited by Amanita Versicula, 05 September 2019 - 12:02 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!