24 replies to this topic

#21 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:23 AM

I rode an elevator with Roger Waters once, purely by chance. Long story.

No words were exchanged. I was a teenager and he was flanked by some big burly mean looking dudes that tend to intimidate teenagers but ol' Roger was the meanest looking of the bunch (about as approachable as a pissed-off porcupine, though I bet a porcupine could be coaxed to relax eventually).

I asked Katie Holmes on a date! That is my proudest celebrity interaction! It would have been WAY cooler to ask Roger Waters on a date, despite the implications...

• onediadem likes this

#22 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

Book Casualty is not a thing.... Even the most trifling books exercise and sharpen the mind... Television numbs it...

You'd think that would be the case, but our precious little sociopaths sometimes think outside the box:

DecimalAgreeableLarva-size_restricted.gi

• crazy1 and Skywatcher like this

#23 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:01 PM

how nice

a sadist

and a masochist

I'd rant but this aint new.  In my neighborhood there was a fashion, at age 14ish, of shooting at each others' nuts with a BB gun. Talk about an unusual lifestyle :)

almost back on topic...................... I turned a married televangelist down when she hit on me, brazenly, for sex. They ain't what they seem folks.

Edited by pharmer, 30 September 2019 - 02:03 PM.

• onediadem, crazy1 and Skywatcher like this

#24 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:53 PM

how nice

a sadist

and a masochist

I'd rant but this aint new.  In my neighborhood there was a fashion, at age 14ish, of shooting at each others' nuts with a BB gun. Talk about an unusual lifestyle :)

almost back on topic...................... I turned a married televangelist down when she hit on me, brazenly, for sex. They ain't what they seem folks.

I don't know that the kid who got "Facebooked" was a masochist since I can't tell if there was consent involved or not. I was assuming not.

But *all* middle-school aged kids are sadistic little fuckers, so that checks out (so does the BB gun story).

And it sounds like you passed up a wonderful blackmail opportunity with the horny televangelist (Who Would Jesus Do?!?). That's some set-for-life kinda shit, assuming an utter lack of morals and ethics on your part that would be on par with ...a televangelist!

• crazy1 and Boorick76 like this

#25 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:48 AM

how nice

a sadist

and a masochist

Pharmer, any kids? Or are the BBs to blame?

• Boorick76 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!