Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

One of the Strangest, unexplained experiences- or Atmospheric potentiation of psychadelic trips

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:17 PM

Okay, I'll bite... So whats the correct way to "lay a sheet". I do not personally care for the experience (I have a much healthier relationship with our fungal friends), nor do i have the intent to consume lsd again, but now im curious...

#22 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

Nothing to bite on, and certainly not something I am willing to discuss on an open forum. If I know you well enough and personally, I gladly share that knowledge.

• Randys67 likes this

#23 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 03:36 PM

Well, okay then... That makes sense, I dont really care to know. Like i said I dont venture down that path and have no need to know how to do it. I was just curious... You have in the past shared great information and I trust you would share again if I were in need, thanks...

#24 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:30 PM

I will discuss and help with just about anything, but that certain topic falls into a no go zone. I am sorry if I sounded harsh.

#25 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:41 PM

Not at all, the way you responded gave me the answer I needed... That I didnt really need one...

#26 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 12:39 PM

Lol sorry that was a long time ago and you’re probably right probably not a great place for anecdotal remarks,. But I feel safe here other wise why should or shouldn’t I post anything? I never understood why do it anythother way but flat and all at once otherwise how is it evenly distributed I believe that’s why ppl get horribly different doses every time making it overly complicated and 110 “ is actually not the right paper you just get the heaviest they come and if you do it right that specific paper can hold so much there is no danger of it evaporating

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 08 September 2019 - 12:41 PM.

• Randys67 likes this

#27 Randys67

Randys67

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 01:09 PM

Severian, that was an amazing piece of writing there. I loved the analogy with music to tripping with other people. I rarely (Damn near never) trip with anyone around whatsoever but my wife. We tell our adult children to hold and field all calls or anyone knocking on the door, crank up the lasers and the music and drag out all the instruments and it is just the two of us grooving together with music and souls both. That is why I was jolted to not find our usual groove, because I know it is there sober or tripping, so I was surprised I couldn't find it. I will try again soon, but for tonight it is our 35th anniversary and I am just gonna turn off the damn computer and jam with my girl for a while. We got this tripping or not. :)

Fantastic, brother.  We are knocking on 40.  Congrats and wish yall many more!

• Coopdog likes this

#28 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:43 PM

We are safe as we can be on a monitored internet period. I find it best to air on the side of caution rather than fall down a rabbit hole you can never find your way out of. As long as you are doing things for personal stuff, I doubt there are very man 50's that will waste time on it. Post full warehouse or full filled up house grows and you are just begging for issues to roll your way.

Congrats on the big number anniversaries. I am always impressed with long term relationships. My picker is seriously broken and I gave up on anything but being alone lol.

• Coopdog likes this

#29 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for clarification onediadem :)
  • onediadem likes this

#30 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,232 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:10 AM

What could possibly have been the cause that two separate groups of people, who just so happened to take DIFFERENT LSD at about the same time, within half a mile of eachother, could suddenly start experiencing trips that were far far far more potent than the dose should have provided?

I have been in a couple situations where I was strongly under the effects of something, and the company I was with was feeling it and reacting to it.  Of course, they call this a "contact high."

But when you've also been on the other side of it you realize that it's a real thing.  Though it's not guaranteed to happen, sometimes a group mind emerges that is the combination of all the mental states present.  If more than one person is in an altered state, the members of the group can amplify their individual effects, multiplying the intensity of the experience.

#31 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:56 AM

What could possibly have been the cause that two separate groups of people, who just so happened to take DIFFERENT LSD at about the same time, within half a mile of eachother, could suddenly start experiencing trips that were far far far more potent than the dose should have provided?

I have been in a couple situations where I was strongly under the effects of something, and the company I was with was feeling it and reacting to it.  Of course, they call this a "contact high."

But when you've also been on the other side of it you realize that it's a real thing.  Though it's not guaranteed to happen, sometimes a group mind emerges that is the combination of all the mental states present.  If more than one person is in an altered state, the members of the group can amplify their individual effects, multiplying the intensity of the experience.

I very much would like to play with this in an intentional setting.  Robert Jordan's the Wheel of time comes to mind- Aes Sedai linking in order to potentiate their powers. I have no doubt that what you speak of is possible, and possible to activate on purpose. DNA is literally an antennae after all.

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#32 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 October 2019 - 05:45 PM

It makes sense. Our minds seemingly emerge from the background operations of billions of neurons. Each neuron can really only know an influence of those it it directly connected to. Like ants in an emergent colony, or individual birds in a bird swarm, the individual is rarely aware of the entirety of the emergent property it is part of.

Do we think this phenomenon stops at the level of our minds? I believe that would be a bit pompas to think it doesn't keep going and our minds are bits of an even larger emergent "thing".

And psychedelics seem to put us into contact with that.
  • Tenderfoot and Oneyedraven like this

#33 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 06:35 PM

thats how it works sometimes.

#34 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,837 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:28 PM

thats how it works sometimes.

At least I get some work done.

#35 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 05:17 PM

Concerning the original post- you must never have been in a room full of primary school kids when a storm starts to whip up! They go mental! It's a lot of very beautiful, clean and wild energy. I'm not to far off 50 years old, and I still feel the the thrill of the Wild Hunt when it passes near. And when you are in an isolated place, weird shit can definitely happen. I won't speculate as to why, but storms cause weirdness way beyond mere suggestion.
  • Skywatcher, flashingrooster and Severian like this

#36 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 05:49 PM

Concerning the original post- you must never have been in a room full of primary school kids when a storm starts to whip up! They go mental! It's a lot of very beautiful, clean and wild energy. I'm not to far off 50 years old, and I still feel the the thrill of the Wild Hunt when it passes near. And when you are in an isolated place, weird shit can definitely happen. I won't speculate as to why, but storms cause weirdness way beyond mere suggestion.

Thanks for sharing that! thats super cool.  Makes sense though, their way more sensitive in general. 

• Skywatcher likes this

#37 swayambhu

swayambhu

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 01:41 PM

It's definitely a thing :

https://www.google.c...hildren-up/amp/

http://missielizzie-...-windy.html?m=1

#38 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,606 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 November 2019 - 02:02 PM

I can still vividly recall the unique and intense feeling that the Santa Ana winds would cause when I was growing up in Southern California. Looking back now I'd say it was very similar to a strong dose of MDA; not quite psychedelic but close, and geeked-out as hell like only amphetamines or intense weather patterns can cause.

I didn't know why but I LOVED those days as a kid even though all the adults were really anxious about trees falling and fires raging 'n' stuff.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!