Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Down The Rabbit Hole ( Need Personal Experiences)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 astrofaer

astrofaer

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:49 AM

Okay guys,i am very very new to this forum,registered for the first time few days ago,while starting my first Psychedelic Microdosing experience with Amanita Muscaria.All my life i have been attracted to these 'Fantasy Worlds,Other Dimensions,Alternate Realities' whatever you like to call them.I often had dreams and "visions" of other peculiar places,that were always familiar and kept me questioning my own reality and who i truly am.After many many years of learning,observing and watching so many Documentaries/movies about different places,"Sci fi " or not ,i just kept having more and more nostalgy for those places.

Since i started reading and learning about psychedelics almost 8-10 years ago i told myself that once i am ready i will engage myself and start my own Journey into those 'realms'.Now that i am so close to actually being fully ready,i wanted to ask you guys to share your own experiences,if any of you preferably had 'Travels' to some unique,very familiar places,that felt more as your home than this world and reality itself.I wonder do any of you returtn to those same 'Worlds or Dimensions' again and again,something as Alice in Wonderland is about.Do you sometimes have 'Prolonged' experiences and travels to those places,perhaps a place where you are already considered a 'Familiar face',where you talk to these beings and go to the places you remember as something Familiar?In a way that you have or had Life- Long connections with  these being and places ,everytime you go there via Meditation or any psychedelic with proper Intentions/Setting related to it ? 

Excuse me if i misspelled some things,but i hope you will understand what i meant by everything i said.I just have this massive curiosity,and i never met anyone yet with those similiar experiences,and i do strongly believe it is all "out there" and that many people(souls) experienced or are experiencing it as we speak.

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,539 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 September 2019 - 06:39 PM

You are describing DMT, not mushrooms. Every experience with mushrooms has been different for me.

Here is some reading material you may find helpful.

https://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/

• astrofaer likes this

#3 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 08:19 PM

You are describing DMT, not mushrooms. Every experience with mushrooms has been different for me.

Here is some reading material you may find helpful.

https://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/

I agree with One diadem. Especially 5meodmt.

Though the right mushrooms at the right time, and certain ayahuasca journeys also brought me to the same place.

And a few Lsd/MDMA sessions come to think of it.

You're on the right track :meditate:

• astrofaer likes this

#4 Xerces

Xerces

Embedded Spirit of Love & Power

• OG VIP
  • 971 posts

Donator

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

I've had that with dreams, not drugs. Going places and meeting people over and over again which I've only seen in the dream world.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!