• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ximsma

Ximsma

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:44 AM

Hiya, how easy is it to become self sufficient with growing so you don’t need to buy spores?
Ta ra.

#2 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:21 AM

Very easy. 1 grow should give you enough spores to last a very long time. You have to build a SAB in order to make the spore prints though
  • Ximsma likes this

#3 Ximsma

Ximsma

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 05:49 AM

That’s great, I appreciate for the advice. I’ve been building up to growing some, but need to find a good spore seller.

#4 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,487 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:29 PM

Very easy. Grow print. And network. It will take a while, but eventually buying a print will only be a memory.
  • Ximsma likes this

#5 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 288 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:02 AM

That's very true. It's been a long time since ive bought spores and after making some friends in the OMC's I constantly have new prints coming in, many of which can't be found on vendors sites yet. Pretty cool when you get to be one of a handful of people working with a new strain and then you get to pass those genetics along. Besides there's just something about growing from a print that came off of a buddy's grow thats much more personal and appealing compared to buying spores from a business. Not knocking vendors by any means. They do what they do well for the most part and they provide a much needed service by distributing spores to the masses
  • Nicked likes this

#6 Thacan

Thacan

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 114 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:41 PM

In case you have seen it yet, you can find good spore vendors here:

https://mycotopia.ne...15#entry1421285
  • Ximsma likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!