• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 06:23 PM

My son and I ate my second fruits together last night. They were wonderful. We had reds, greens and blues highlighting our evening. My son has been in a deep depression, due to bullying. I haven't been able to reach him for about three weeks. After last night, he chatted with me, laughed and smiled again. Made my heart smile again. Now, all the stories I've told him about the magical worlds I've entered, he gets it now. There was a point where he felt a bit overwhelmed, but ended up laying in a hammock with his earphones on, meditating. I asked him this morning "what changed"? He said the shrooms put his life into a perspective he could understand. Not sure how long this will last, but I'm greatful to see progress. He has a great soul and deserves to be happy.

I will be looking for some of these signs soon.

Edited by Boorick76, 29 September 2019 - 06:24 PM.

• mushit, TVCasualty, crazy1 and 5 others like this

#22 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 September 2019 - 06:29 PM

Sounds like your son has an awesome dad. A friend of mine trips with his son. It's really cool to see the bond they share.
Makes me wonder how our culture could be if we embraced these medicines and had a tradition centered around it

Edited by KapnDank, 29 September 2019 - 06:30 PM.

• crazy1, Tenderfoot, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#23 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 11:30 PM

I regret never tripping with my dad, he took LSD before I was born and loved it.

When I was in highschool I'm sure, on one of his days off, I could have convinced him to drop acid and hike through the forest to the ocean with me. That was one magical little beach.

That could be one: Teenager sneaks out after 10 pm to hike in the woods until sunrise :laugh:

No one ever caught me, with my pupils that wide I didn't need a flashlight while anyone sober did :ph34r:

• crazy1, ElPirana, Boorick76 and 1 other like this

#24 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,625 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:41 AM

Not sure how long this will last

Forever.

A tune-up every ten years or so doesn't hurt but the insights gained from such an experience will always be there.

Amazing trip report, by the way. It's a rare and priceless thing to have that kind of relationship in this kind of world. Tripping with parents seems to open up the possibility for unique moments; an acquaintance of mine did a domestic Ayahuasca ceremony with his father a few months ago and he said that there were times during the night when he "switched places" with him. Like he was the father tripping with his son (he has no kids of his own), and could see himself through his father's eyes, which apparently took some dealing with since he talked about it a lot the next day, lol.

• mushit, onediadem, Tenderfoot and 2 others like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!