• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:36 PM

Well tonight I decided to try out my PE blobs and a few small fruit I've harvested. Ground up 7.5 grams in a coffee grinder, mixed lemon juice over the top. Waiting twenty mins or so to make some tea to put it all in. Time to see how potent these blobs can be......I'll post tomorrow on how everything went.
  • Cuboid and RainbowCatepillar like this

#2 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:01 AM

Well everything went good. A little weak for being 7.5 grams but I probably should of simmered the tea a little longer. The amount of lemon juice I had to use to cover the shrooms made it quite sour to get down too. But all in all a pretty fast, good trip.
  • Cuboid and RainbowCatepillar like this

#3 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:42 AM

Were there any visuals? Heavy body load? Was it emotional? 

I'm just curious to know a few more details because I've been waiting for a trip report on your PE blobs lol

• Cuboid and Stroker like this

#4 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:15 PM

Started feeling it in about 10 mins. My legs always feel it lol, they seem to cramp up a little at first and then ease off. But that was the most of any body load really. Plenty of closed and open eyed visuals, a few uncontrollable laughing fits. Nothing too spiritual or emotional though. Once I felt well enough to walk around ( I seem to walk like a drunken idiot when on shrooms ) I took a walk in the rain which for some reason felt amazing. I'm currently taking an anti depressant though so this could be why it was a little weaker than expected. I hope to try and get off of those in the spring and possibly micro dose....
  • NatureIsMagic and RainbowCatepillar like this

#5 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 12:43 PM

Thanks for the trip report! 

#6 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:34 PM

Started feeling it in about 10 mins. My legs always feel it lol, they seem to cramp up a little at first and then ease off. But that was the most of any body load really. Plenty of closed and open eyed visuals, a few uncontrollable laughing fits. Nothing too spiritual or emotional though. Once I felt well enough to walk around ( I seem to walk like a drunken idiot when on shrooms ) I took a walk in the rain which for some reason felt amazing. I'm currently taking an anti depressant though so this could be why it was a little weaker than expected. I hope to try and get off of those in the spring and possibly micro dose....

What sort of AD? If they are SSRI's or similar then yeah, very likely to have turned down the effects.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!