• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:20 PM

Being in the woods was my choice for this occasion. Beautiful weather, great setting, a bit wore out from the daily grind, in all around good spirits.
When we gathered last night, I divided up my first fruits between me, my lady and my grown son. I wasn't sure how good my GTS were, so we started with 1.5 dried each. My gf has tripped, but my son, no. I was being on the safe side. I could feel the edge of transformation, but didn't quite make the skydive. We listened to pink floyd and watched the shadows the campfire cast. For about an hour I was sure at any moment, things were going to meld and swirl, but never happend. Still had fun and felt fantastic.
My son and I decided to try again today. We took 3 grams dried each and set off on a walk around a lake, with marshy boardwalks throughout. Again a perfect setting. ... we had a great time looking at squirrels, bugs and water flowing with fish jetting away as we walked up. Yet, no visuals.
We dosed about noon its six now and I feel great, still feeling it pretty good.
I've learned about the strength of mine. The only difference is, these were the very first. I might have harvested them a bit abruptly. I've kept up with my harvests, keeping them separate. I'm sure that they will be better, now that I've gained a bit of patience. I can say that this is one of the purest, natural feeling journeys I've taken. Very clean. Just have to adjust my dosages, for the level I'm used to. I will be looking into some better gene pools.
You, in this community have changed the way I feel about all of this. Thank you for your support on my dreams, but more than the fruit, you have shown me there are still human beings who walk this planet, because I was beginning to think there were nothing but programmed robots.
  • crazy1, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 7 others like this

#2 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 07:38 AM

Back at the grind this morning... I've been fighting anxiety and work related stress. Im a bit OCD, trying to make things perfect, getting caught up in things that don't really matter. Medicinally, the last two days have been very effective. The calmness I'm feeling today is a step in the right direction. Im creating a cocoon, over time, I hope to transform into a gentle, caring, less worldly human.
  • crazy1, Tenderfoot, TheoPhrastus and 2 others like this

#3 TheoPhrastus

TheoPhrastus

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:07 AM

Congratulations on your experience with your son. I’m headed to the Adirondacks next week to spend some time in the forest wilderness to hunt and gather wild mushrooms for the very first time. I’ll be looking for the special ones but this is more of a education trip for myself. About four years ago I visited my adult son who lives in the Adirondacks and we bought some special fungi
and split the dose. It was very light but you certainly could feel it in a quiet dark space very enjoyable I hope to do it again with him soon
  • ElPirana, Boorick76 and RainbowCatepillar like this

#4 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:19 PM

I am a bit disappointed that my son didn't get the full emerson, visuals or what I call "tripping". On the other hand, anytime spent with people you love, is never wasted. Also, he didn't have a bad experience.
It would have been great to tell of a fascinating journey. Patience will bring that to fruition. It just wasn't the right time for that. When it is, it will.
  • crazy1, Skywatcher and TheoPhrastus like this

#5 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 345 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:09 AM

Congratulations on obtaining some inner enlightenment, gt's for me have never been very visual, more like how you described just a calm peaceful feeling with bursts of energy.

Can I recommend that the next time you grow that you use diluted coffee as your hydration water it was said by another grower "RR" that nitrogen enriched substrates provide a stronger psilocybin then substrates prepared with just regular water. Or add coffee grounds/worm castings to a bulk grow for increased nitrogen.... I cant prove anything since I dont have a true isolate but from past experience when I did it the mushrooms were always much more visual and intense per a batch.

It wont hurt anything, just a suggestion....hope your enjoying the remainder of your trip.

#6 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:19 AM

FunG-I will definitely try the coffee. This being my first attempt has been a learning curve. I chose gts for their forgiving properties and they didn't let me down in that aspect.
Im looking for a strain that is forgiving, yet gives a good visuals. Not sure if im up to growing the more finicky types.
Any suggestions?
  • Coopdog likes this

#7 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:17 AM

There is a feeling of peacefulness that follows the trip. Whatever it is that is bothering you, doesn't seem that important anymore. Somehow it opens that portal which shows you things are bigger than our daily problems. In that since, yes it is life changing.
I went to bed early last night. Probably an hour before, I consumed a medium sized, cracker dry cap GT. It made me so relaxed, I couldn't keep my eyes open.
All night long, I had vivid dreams. I'm not a dreaming type of person, but I think that small dose sent me there. Very calming, woke up relaxed and ready for the day.
  • Coopdog likes this

#8 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:24 AM

Hello friends. It's been a minute since I've been here. Have been working on several new projects, oh yeah. ..and life of course.
The weekend before last, myself, SO and son decided to take some of my first GTs. We ate around four grams each and sat back. About an hour later the effects kicked in. The visuals started off suttle,such as swirls and tracers, then morphed into melting and pixels. My girlfriend was in denial that she was even feeling anything, until she threw up and got stuck looking at herself in the mirror, which sent her in a bad direction. I found her in my bedroom, under the sheets, hiding. Fortunately, this didn't last. She braved the elements and came out of her shell, after some coaxing. No more bad juju after that. We all wondered around looking at the wonders of it all. The night ended in long deep discussion about our lives, problems, etc..... very profound stuff of course. Almost a text book night in the zone. Very pleased and quality time with my trusted peoples.
The fruit proved to be potent, long lasting and had a sort of morphing quality about it. Almost every time I thought I was peaking, more came on.
Sorry it's been so long. Life has been kicking my ass, here of late.
  • TVCasualty, crazy1, Coopdog and 2 others like this

#9 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:39 AM

Hopefully the lessons they imparted will spur some change for the better.
  • Alder Logs and Boorick76 like this

#10 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for reporting back, and I"m glad to hear it ll went so well for everyone.

The Teachers do give us lessons when the time is right. 

Peace

• Alder Logs and Boorick76 like this

#11 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:07 AM

It's time to partake of my first b+ fruits. Im curious what they will be like compared to the teachers.
Will make a report.

#12 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

My girlfriend was in denial that she was even feeling anything, until she threw up and got stuck looking at herself in the mirror, which sent her in a bad direction.

Sorry to hear it sent her in a bad direction for a bit, but I always got a real kick out of it when people I'd introduced to psychedelics were telling me they weren't feeling anything when it was real clear they were, lol. But then it never sent anyone to a bad place (or hasn't yet, anyway), either.

One time a friend on her first trip at the farm (see my other thread) made me crack up for several minutes when she said "I don't think I'm feeling anything." I finally regained my composure and pointed out to her that she was standing in the middle of a hayfield in Tennessee (she was from Washington, DC) in the middle of the night wrapped in Army surplus wool blankets while holding an unopened bag of potato chips and complaining for several minutes straight about how the rather amazing full Moon "just isn't good enough. It's not... good enough..."

I don't know what the deal was with the chips, or the flaws she was perceiving in the Moon. I told her she wouldn't be hungry out there but I guess she wanted to have some snacks handy just in case, lol. It was the serious intensity of her facial expression when she was complaining about the Moon that pushed me over the edge, lol.

• Boorick76 likes this

#13 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:40 AM

Wonderful! Great mental image of the chips, moonlight and blanket. Makes me want to paint a picture.
What happened was......
We were initially in my livingroom, listening to music, when i noticed she had been gone for quite some time. I then went looking for her. She was in my bedroom, on my bed, wrapped up like a mummy in a blanket. I could just barely see her eyes peaking out. I sat down and inquired, " what's wrong? ". She told me that she saw her throat open up and gush blood, when she looked in the mirror, which she tried to close with her hand and blood ran over her fingers. It scared her into the bedroom and hence, the blanket wrap of security. I gently coaxed her out of her shell and back to happier things. The rest if the night was not only fine, but she turned out to be a really great therapist to me, later in the evening.
Im not sure what that manifestation was or what caused the vision.
It really freaked her out. She told me it took her several days to stop thinking about it.
She is ready again for a journey, which her being my partner, makes me extremely happy. It draws us closer every time.

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,899 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

keep_calm_and_focus_on_potato_chips_tshi

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!