• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AcesWilde

AcesWilde

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:56 PM

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS ONLY INTENDED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES AND TO ASSIST WITH HARM REDUCTION. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR THE USE OF ANY SUBSTANCES THAT ARE ILLEGAL IN THE UNITED STATES OR WHEREVER YOU MAY BE LOCATED AT THE TIME THAT YOU READ THIS POST.

Hey everyone! I'm fairly certain that everyone on this thread is already aware of the structural difference between active psilocin and N,N-dimethyltryptamine.

I don't want to go too off the deep end with this. But ponder this for a moment. Psilocybin-containing mushrooms are illegal in the United States and many countries throughout the world. Denver, CO and Oakland, CA are leading the way by passing legislation to decriminalize these hallucinogenic mushrooms.

So where does DMT, dimethyltryptamine, come into this conversation? DMT, the spirit molecule, is found naturally in nature. In fact, it is so natural, it is even secreted by our pineal glands. DMT is secreted in small quantities when we dream. It is secreted in much larger quantities during near death experiences. In fact, it is that massive expulsion of DMT that is responsible for the mystical experiences that people have during an NDE (near death experience). This is the molecule that results in the intense visual experience of going toward a light, the feeling of being encompassed by a loving warmth, seeing dead relatives, and even communing with what one interprets as being God.

DMT is also illegal in the United States and throughout the world. But what does that mean for our own brains?

Well it means that our own minds are illegal. This is where you might think I am some kind of quack and that's okay.

Fluoride...it is in our water system in most parts of the United States. It is intended to improve dental health, however it is actually not a necessary mineral to ensure dental health. This mineral actually selectively calcifies the pineal gland...it makes the pineal gland less efficient at secreting melatonin. It makes the pineal gland less efficient at secreting DMT. Over time the pineal gland essentially becomes a non-functioning gland. This is what leads to the sleep problems that we experience when we become elderly. We are unable to enter into deeper states of restorative sleep. This is why as we become older, we have less dream recall. This is also a proposed theory for the memory loss and senility we experience when we become elderly. Sleep is regenerative, cleansing, and restorative. So it makes sense that as this process becomes less efficient, we are robbed of a process that ensures our health and wellness...leading to senility, disease, and degeneration over time.

So our minds are illegal. And they wish to place shackles on the one thing that can set us free by calcifying the pineal gland over time...by use of a little mineral that supposedly keeps our teeth and gums healthy.

When you look at Psilocybin, Terrence McKenna made a statement that it is the only 4-phosphorylated indole on Earth, raising the possibility that this is not a molecule originally from our planet.

But people don't realize that psilocybin is actually not the active compound that causes the intense hallucinatory experience associated with ingestion of the psilocybin-containing mushroom. You see, psilocybin undergoes a process called dephosphorylation. Once it undergoes dephosphorylation, it turns into the active compound Psilocin.

Psilocybin - 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine

Psilocin - 4-hydroxy-N, N-dimethyltryptamine

DMT - N,N-dimethyltryptamine

When Psilocybin undergoes dephosphorylation, it turns into psilocin. Psilocin is highly unstable and oxidizes very easily when it comes into contact with air. This is why when you perform a lemon juice extraction of psilocybin-containing mushroom, you must consume the extraction immediately afterward in order to be able to have the intense hallucinatory, visual, and mystical experience associated with the ingestion of  psilocybin-containing mushroom. If you don't know what lemon TEK is, it is basically mixing a 10 gram dried magic mushroom powder with 4 ounces of pure lemon juice....let it mix for 20 minutes on a low setting in your blender or bullet...then consume it all in one shot...voila, you dephosphorylated the psilocybin and consumed pure psilocin...this results in less nausea and a more intense visual and mystical experience.

But look at Psilocin's molecular name...the only difference between DMT and Psilocin is the hydroxyl group at the 4 position.

How amazing is it that the active compound in psilocybin-containing magic mushrooms is only one hydroxyl group away from an identical molecule created by our own pineal gland?

Mushrooms have similar DNA to humans.

I truly believe that these magic mushrooms are the gateway to becoming our true selves.

I know that this is the Mad Scientist thread and I just posted some information that is equal parts spiritual, conspiracy theory, and biochemistry.

But I think that is what makes me a Mad Scientist. I don't just bring my advanced knowledge of biochemistry to the fray. I bring my own thoughts and theories as well.

Thank you for reading my post. I wish you all the best of luck as you embark on this amazing cosmic journey of life. Be safe as you go down the rabbit hole and discover who  you truly are.

Attached Thumbnails

• comparison between serotonin psilocin and dmt.jpeg

• Ronico, Misfit, makinbones69 and 2 others like this

#2 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:22 PM

Great info. The idea of a 10g/4oz lemon TEK turned my stomach quick though.

#3 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,147 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

I’m not trying to bust anyone’s balls this is a great thread and I didn’t know anything about the hydroxyl group, and only faintly remember how nearly idententical the two substances are. But, I have been over at the dmt nexus and did a lot of reading over there,. And it was brought to everyone’s attention through a post I can’t cite right off the top of my head that in the book the spirit molecule it is mentioned that dmt is proven to be made in very small amounts in the lungs and that there is proof that there is more being made somewhere in the body also because it end up in piss, and it is unaccounted for,. They don’t know where it was being created but not the lungs because that they know and somehow It didn’t add up correctly ,. the author of that book toward the end, suggests that it is secreted by the pineal gland, and that would account for its mystical connection through out history as the transcendental seat of the soul and the fact that melatonin is suspected or is known to also come from there would make it a prime place to look but so far there was no evidence of such even when looking for dmt there, but, keep in mind it could be something very hard to find in the direct center of everyone’s brain,. or something or the other,. I’m not sure im not a scientist but I do remember someone citing papers there I can try to find if someone really wants me to . I’m sorry I should probably have kept my mouth shut I am not a scientist but the fact is that those are beliefs and anecdotal or at least they were when I did my researches trying to find the meaning behind everything and went down that rabbit hole,. I for one think that nde, obe experiences, and seeing a light at the end of a tunnel when dying is much much more complex and subtle than being able to just be chalked up as oh,. Dmt that explains it,. It’s all because Dmt,. Don’t get me wrong I like that people are learning and reading things but I don’t think we should lump ALL mystical experiences together with psychoactive materials based on anecdotal evidence. If I’m wrong and they have in fact found dmt in the brain I would be the last person to know I researched it a long time ago god knows when. There could be knew evidence,. Everything else in your thread is correct, fluoride does calcify the pineal gland. And your information was very interesting and I’m glad I read it,. Sorry to blow up ur thread,. I don’t blame you if you’re very upset for me to piss on your very elequently put research and ideas.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,147 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:11 PM

I’m sorry even my information is a little bit wrong read this if you like,. Dmt has been found in the pineal gland of other mammals so maybe it’s true but read this article for a better idea https://entheonation...t-pineal-gland/

#5 AcesWilde

AcesWilde

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6088236/

Attached Thumbnails

• psilocybin-biosynthesis-grid.jpg

Edited by AcesWilde, 23 September 2019 - 04:21 PM.

#6 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,786 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:00 PM

I'd be very interested in reversing the arrows between psilocybin and psilocin and psilocin and DMT. Like many people here, I've got mushrooms but DMT is harder to come by. That'd be some Nobel Prize kinda shit, at least in my opinion.

This is why when you perform a lemon juice extraction of psilocybin-containing mushroom, you must consume the extraction immediately afterward in order to be able to have the intense hallucinatory, visual, and mystical experience associated with the ingestion of  psilocybin-containing mushroom. If you don't know what lemon TEK is, it is basically mixing a 10 gram dried magic mushroom powder with 4 ounces of pure lemon juice....let it mix for 20 minutes on a low setting in your blender or bullet...then consume it all in one shot...voila, you dephosphorylated the psilocybin and consumed pure psilocin...this results in less nausea and a more intense visual and mystical experience.

This was interesting to read right after coming from a thread detailing someone's report about tripping off a batch of lemon-soaked fungi that sat in their fridge for a week before being consumed.

I would also suggest a few alterations to the approach you outlined, all based on considerable experience:

-You only need to get your dose saturated enough so that there's a little bit of standing liquid present. I can take 6 bone-dry grams (my preferred dosage) and crunch them up in my fingers enough to fit in two standard shot glasses and then cover the bits with juice from 3-4 limes (see next point) and there's still room in the glasses even if I add enough juice to float the bits.

-Use limes. They taste better. Key limes work best (more acidic than lemons). Citric acid crystals dissolved in water also works, which has the advantage of not having to go get limes if you keep some handy (mix a strong solution).

-Blender not required.

Edited by TVCasualty, 23 September 2019 - 06:03 PM.

• DustStorm likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!