• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:46 PM

A couple months ago I smoked some changa and I saw a red serpent-like entity moving all around me and my room. I felt my body melting/dividing with it. It was a deep red and seemed like a female entity. It felt like it was not a good presence and was somehow taking me (or attempting to). I felt very nauseous from the trip. A week or so later I finished off the little remaining in the bowl and it was pretty typical trip, not personal at all.

Last night I took some really good hits again. The deep red, female entity was back. It was much more direct and in-my-face. It looked angry. It wanted to consume me. It shook me enough, and felt like a separate entity, that I told it things like “You are not wanted” and “I do not give you permission.” Anything to ward it off. I purposely opened my eyes and sat up, but I could feel it pulling me back.

Now normally in these situations (as if these were normal occurrences lol) I would think this is just a manifestation of my mind. But.....

About a year and a half ago I had another changa experience. My cat was on the floor directly in front of me. I was in some kind of swamp/beech area in bright sunlight. I looked down and my legs and feet were reptilian, not human legs and feet. I felt a presence behind my left shoulder a few feet away. I saw a tall reptile-like warrior. I opened my eyes and it was not there, although I could definitely feel its presence. I looked at my cat, and it was looking wide-eyed right at that spot where I sensed the reptile warrior guy. Made me think SOMETHING was there. My cat never did that sort of thing.

So what to do? Last night I said I was not gonna try changa again. Today I feel like I should.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#2 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:53 PM

A couple months ago I smoked some changa and I saw a red serpent-like entity moving all around me and my room. I felt my body melting/dividing with it. It was a deep red and seemed like a female entity. It felt like it was not a good presence and was somehow taking me (or attempting to). I felt very nauseous from the trip. A week or so later I finished off the little remaining in the bowl and it was pretty typical trip, not personal at all.

Last night I took some really good hits again. The deep red, female entity was back. It was much more direct and in-my-face. It looked angry. It wanted to consume me. It shook me enough, and felt like a separate entity, that I told it things like “You are not wanted” and “I do not give you permission.” Anything to ward it off. I purposely opened my eyes and sat up, but I could feel it pulling me back.

Now normally in these situations (as if these were normal occurrences lol) I would think this is just a manifestation of my mind. But.....

About a year and a half ago I had another changa experience. My cat was on the floor directly in front of me. I was in some kind of swamp/beech area in bright sunlight. I looked down and my legs and feet were reptilian, not human legs and feet. I felt a presence behind my left shoulder a few feet away. I saw a tall reptile-like warrior. I opened my eyes and it was not there, although I could definitely feel its presence. I looked at my cat, and it was looking wide-eyed right at that spot where I sensed the reptile warrior guy. Made me think SOMETHING was there. My cat never did that sort of thing.

So what to do? Last night I said I was not gonna try changa again. Today I feel like I should.

I'll tell you what they told me when I said the same thing about evil entities on LSD, which is different but still a psychadelic.
You may have either some trauma that you are trying to pass and in the face of it are becoming even more scared of it.
On the other hand, this could be based upon a subconscious fear of evil within the unknown.
I dont believe evil is a native thing, I believe we created it.
If it is a psychadelic entity, the emotions you're receiving from it could be your own that have just been suppressed.
I'm quite the amateur. So take it like a grain of salt.
But I've learned a lot about the subconscious in my journeys and how it can bother you.
I always burn sage when I trip now to calm myself and ease and ideas of unbalanced "entities", even if I still see them I know that they are internal and not something that is actually attacking me.
You will always be safe. Whatever you believe in will protect you, even if it is only yourself you believe in, you have the power to keep yourself safe.
If you see them again, don't worry about what they may do, ask them what they can show you.
And what they show you may not always be good, so dont get scared! Just ride itnout and trust the changa.
Have safe and happy travels!

Edited by TabbyBoy, 23 September 2019 - 06:54 PM.

• ElPirana and RainbowCatepillar like this

#3 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 924 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:12 PM

Giving loving-kindness to the apparent demons always worked for me.

I've been to some evil places... I don't know how it compares to others. But, loving-kindness always worked. Fear is just fear. Thoughts of murder, death, hells... they're just thoughts. Stay put, pray, express love to everything even when you find yourself one and the same with something Satanic. I am it! Still stay put, pray, express love. That's what I did last I found myself in evil places. Seems like everything worked out... 

No experience with changa though. Just mushrooms, and a bit of other things... some Ayahuasca. 

Edited by Guy1298, 23 September 2019 - 08:15 PM.

• coorsmikey, Alder Logs, TabbyBoy and 2 others like this

#4 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:35 PM

Giving loving-kindness to the apparent demons always worked for me.

I've been to some evil places... I don't know how it compares to others. But, loving-kindness always worked. Fear is just fear. Thoughts of murder, death, hells... they're just thoughts. Stay put, pray, express love to everything even when you find yourself one and the same with something Satanic. I am it! Still stay put, pray, express love. That's what I did last I found myself in evil places. Seems like everything worked out...

No experience with changa though. Just mushrooms, and a bit of other things... some Ayahuasca.

Praying always works for me as well!
  • ElPirana likes this

#5 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for the advice! I’be thought it over, I really think it is a self-created fear. I can trace it back to the trip a couple months ago where I felt my body melting & dividing. Those sorts of experiences in trips have always made me feel uncomfortable. I think I created the idea of what was causing that feeling and then it grew from there. I’m going to try to go with it the next time around.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#6 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for the advice! I’be thought it over, I really think it is a self-created fear. I can trace it back to the trip a couple months ago where I felt my body melting & dividing. Those sorts of experiences in trips have always made me feel uncomfortable. I think I created the idea of what was causing that feeling and then it grew from there. I’m going to try to go with it the next time around.

I hope you get what you're looking for!

Happy travels bud! :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!