• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:32 PM

Likely I have just not taken a high enough dose of a psychedelic so lets start with that. But I have never observed an entity or being that was not actually there. Plenty of distortion, crazy colours, volume changes, even the odd fractal. At most some crazy shadows appearing as other shapes at night. Nothing along the lines of entities or floating beings, pink elephants, or elves. So you close your eyes and can see all sorts of crazy stuff. But is that just our minds at work, the drug affecting our dream states, creating something in between awake and asleep. I am talking appearing before your very eyes. 

I wonder what role our memories and ideas take in these experiences. If one is say religious, their mind is prone to want believe certain things. So do these thoughts manifest in the mind. Are they more likely to manifest spirits and beings. The idea or thought that of these sort of beings existing right outside our normal perspective, and the drugs act as a key or window that lets you see into another place.

Our brains work differently, where one person views a miracle another may just see coincidence

As a skeptic does my mind sort of hold its own barriers of what I would see on a trip? or do I just need to blast into space a little farther to find the aliens?  go for 10+ grams? 

Edited by flashingrooster, 23 September 2019 - 09:34 PM.

#2 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:01 PM

It’s not about grams I think buddy,. It’s about states of mind,. In regular people who do not do hard core meditation seeking spiritual union with angelic or otherwise,/ entities,. Than dealing with these substances might be a shortcut,. When I take mushrooms I don’t see anything strange, but when I make a huuuuuge effort of reading writing thinking saying out loud and training to do spiritual work or well what people call out of body experience, then I meet people/ beings/ spheres of blue light/ met a demon or two,. At least what seemed sure as hell to be to me anyway,. It either takes far as I can tell a really bad accident that rewires your brain/ training to see other realities outside our waking physical one/ a drug that is re wiring your brain not a ton but enough for a short amount of time to see these things,. There are patterns in the physical phenomena around us that gave rise to us growing eyes and ears and taste buds to read per se,. We wouldn’t grow these bodily functions unless there was something very acutely specific for us to read,. Well if I told you there are very acute subtle things that if you use your non physical intellect to read the pattern you COULD see them would you believe me?

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 23 September 2019 - 10:03 PM.

#3 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:02 PM

Sorry if this sounds stupid as shit, woo woo,. I’m sorry,. I honestly when I joined this forum told myself don’t talk any crazy shit that will make ppl think I’m batty but well,.. shit,. You asked.. lol

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:06 PM

I think to the person who goes super deep eating lots of mushrooms will see something they are not quite used to seeing and may have all the information but may not have the subtle mind to decipher it all with all the practice someone like a shaman could so they see things that make even less sense than see if a shaman seen the same thing

Edit: idk if I’m making lots of sense here what I want to say is I believe ya you can see past the veil if you eat a lot of mushrooms but you also don’t HAVE to eat a lot of mushrooms you could learn and put effort into a school of thought that requires work to see and interpretet these things and maybe eating a bunch of mushrooms although is awesome and fun it opens the doors and gets you thinking and might be the beginning of you seeking more spiritual truths the mushrooms definately can open you up to receive those treasures

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 23 September 2019 - 10:11 PM.

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#5 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:09 PM

I suppose that's the idea, I am not looking for or seeking out any beings. Wondering what is it about others that they do

Edited by flashingrooster, 23 September 2019 - 10:09 PM.

#6 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:14 PM

I see what you’re saying! Yeah I have never had the urge to eat the mushrooms to see anything really I love how they feel and they are the bomb lol it just crosses paths I guess with what other things I’ve encountered but I’ll stop blowing up your thread that was a cool question and my personal take on it

#7 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 879 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:28 PM

Ayahuasca sat a snake in my lap open-eyed. 

It definitely happens. And also, I think if you go deep enough into the close-eyed stuff when you start to lose the sense of your body, what's the difference? You're traveling and gone. What you see is it external or internal? Where you have no body what is external or internal?

As for the shaman I was hanging with, he'd talk about seeing angels, gorillas, anacondas, every odd thing and they'd talk to him. 

Edited by Guy1298, 24 September 2019 - 07:30 PM.

• Ripples likes this

#8 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:39 PM

:) I think that western culture as far as the mainstream goes, is very stand off ish about this topic. But in eastern, middle eastern, south americas, it’s something that’s not only normal, but respected.

#9 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:05 PM

I wonder what role our memories and ideas take in these experiences. If one is say religious, their mind is prone to want believe certain things. So do these thoughts manifest in the mind. Are they more likely to manifest spirits and beings. The idea or thought that of these sort of beings existing right outside our normal perspective, and the drugs act as a key or window that lets you see into another place.

Although there is a great deal of memory involved in dreams and hallucinations I have one experience which really blurs the boundries of individual vs cultural memory affecting a hallucination.

In this experience I was doing the 4-Aco-DMT trip with a young woman best friend at the time. In my peak I was meditating on a stump and all of a sudden I saw a blue hindu diety pop out a look at me from the side of my closed eye vision. I felt that he was Hindu god but I didn't know who, then the final vision I saw was a full body of the man who had four arms holding a conch and a disk. I immediately opened my eyes and I said, I think I saw Vishnu. The girl didn't know who Vishnu was but had been taking a class on Buddhist traditions.

In about 10 minutes she starting peaking very hard, She went into a trance and was squirming on the floor saying Vishnu over and over again. When she woke up she didn't know what had happened.

After the trip when I told her about what happened she was very uncomfortable about it.

For me I had grown up in a country with many Hindu's I even went to temple to learn about the religion when I was in middle school. I have definitely seen the full body image of Vishnu before however nothing that I've studied and looked at frequently. So it is possible that I was being presented with an memory image, however this doesn't explain the girl who had only heard Vishnu's name from me. Of course she chould have known about an interpretation of Vishnu from her Buddhist studies class however the trance and saying Vishnu over and over is very very weird.

A quick search on Erowid yields many Cubensis trips that include Hindu and Egyption entities. Often from people who are unfamilar with the religion the deities spur.

"Our brains work differently, where one person views a miracle another may just see coincidence

As a skeptic does my mind sort of hold its own barriers of what I would see on a trip? or do I just need to blast into space a little farther to find the aliens?  go for 10+ grams?"

Yes our minds work differently however I being a un-religious person before read up on a technique to make mushrooms spiritual. I think that many people can have these types of experiences but it take a desire to do it. For instance the first time I made "divine contact" I had been meditation every day for one week prior. Then I also made sure to clean my room and incense.

I find it hard to attribute the Vishnu experience with cowincidence however I propose that the psilocybin molecule has its own memory. Hailing from Africa and Asia the Cubensis mushroom might have played a role in shaping the religion of those areas, thus the image of their dieties might be within the mushroom itself.

In conclusion I really don't feel like pushing religion in this as I think the mushrooms have their own agenda and in whichever manifestation and method people are comfortable with in order to heal is what people should go with. Of course I think its good to validate our beliefes by not saying that any deity we worship is fake or a manifestation of how we want to percieve. Deities or lack there of is not a choice to believe, it is the reality that presents itself to us.

#10 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:55 PM

I can't speak but for myself and about half a dozen others but I/we never experienced entity contact until after a few DMT sessions. Seems like it opens the door and once you make contact they keep coming back and not just in the DMT space but also in mushroom experiences after that. I had over a decade of experiences with other psyches before finally extracting and trying DMT myself and during that time i had become one with all of existence on many occasions but never met anything other than what was obviously a reflection of myself. DMT was a game changer and flipped a lot of what I thought I understood on end. If you're looking to make contact that's my advice
  • Moonless likes this

#11 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:57 PM

Other cultures will often come up in intense experiences. Buddy of mine met Kali on DMT one time but had no previous knowledge of the Hindu religion. But she was even doing the dance of creation holding severed heads and turned into a serpent all traits of hers. It was undeniable who it was after he started searching about it. Ironically enough the misses has a huge back piece that would've explained it had we known what he had saw at the time. Point is don't get hung up on religious figures as they can all pop up even if we don't feel we relate to them.

Edited by KapnDank, 30 September 2019 - 06:00 PM.

• Moonless likes this

#12 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:55 PM

With all of that has been said I would like to also point out that, extra dimensional reality (non physical phenomena) are subject to the expectation and desires of the personality viewing them. When in a fully non physical realm or vision it is possible to state your intent out loud to walk through a wall or think it hard enough and do it. If your subconscious wishes to show you something, or you are expecting to see something you will without a doubt see and feel what you expect. That’s another reason most people have to seek out the miraculous, because although the miraculous is within all of the time, unless you wholeheartedly believe it you will need something drastic to shake your psychic center in order to receive contact from the other side. If anyone has read Carlos Castenadas books he speaks a lot about moving the ensemblage point, in order to experience other 99% of the universe that is not visible spectra. I think psychedelics move or nudge your ensemblage point to a pre ordained point where ever that chemicals place in that line of thinking always is and that’s why a mushroom trip is different than a dmt trip and so on and so on.

Edit: I would like to hear what others may think of that.

2nd edit: has anyone tried iboga root!? I really really wanna try this psychedelic but because of other drugs I take daily I cannot do so ! :( apparently iboga root, has a divinity that is a black male, a lot like ayahuasca has the vine woman! And you will often see black males and women from where it traditionally comes from and is used and they will tell you things like they are just checking on everyone’s progress and making sure the sacrament is being used properly and for the good of humans. It also has an affinity for the pound receptors in the brain and people use it to kick from heroin use. It literally wipes your tolerance clean and you can stop using opiates without any withdrawal at all.

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 30 September 2019 - 08:02 PM.

#13 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 08:54 PM

"

2nd edit: has anyone tried iboga root!? I really really wanna try this psychedelic but because of other drugs I take daily I cannot do so ! :( apparently iboga root, has a divinity that is a black male, a lot like ayahuasca has the vine woman! And you will often see black males and women from where it traditionally comes from and is used and they will tell you things like they are just checking on everyone’s progress and making sure the sacrament is being used properly and for the good of humans. It also has an affinity for the pound receptors in the brain and people use it to kick from heroin use. It literally wipes your tolerance clean and you can stop using opiates without any withdrawal at all.

"

I've heard of this about Iboga too. Aparantly the entity "Mr.Iboga" is a common one in peoples trips. I've read second hand accounts about it helping peoples addictions and taking away their withdrawls and desires for good. There are Iboga clinics in Canada actually.

#14 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:01 PM

For what it's worth I always approached psyches with an open mind trying not to have any expectations. There's something about DMT that really seems to open/unlock a doorway to beings distinctly "other" and very ancient. Ever sense I made contact they've been reliably present whether on DMT or mushrooms. Acid not so much. It still very much feels like I'm a lone being in this universe which is just a projection of that being created for that being because why? Well why not? Lol what else would an all powerful creator do besides experience it's creation through a subjective limited perspective where it would seem like everything is being experienced for the first time although it's all already happened or better yet is happening all in an instant.
Anyways lol sorry for the rambling.
Iboga has always been very interesting to me. Especially the part where that entity stays around for a couple days post experience to help guide the initial day to day choices towards a healthier set of habits. People who try it say it's something you only need once in a lifetime. no maintenance required like most psyches. Funny how something so effective at curing addiction with virtually zero recreational value is banned. That makes no sense any way you look at it
  • Oneyedraven and Moonless like this

#15 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:25 PM

It is a shame DMT is so hard to get a hold of, its on my drug bucket list 

Edited by flashingrooster, 30 September 2019 - 10:25 PM.

#16 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:01 PM

It's actually one of the easiest things to get if you do a little work and extract yourself. A STB extraction is incredibly easy to accomplish. If you can grow a batch of mush you can definitely extract some spice

#17 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

The old hippies I knew always made it out like an impossible task to achieve. I think wanted to be revered, when I finally did my own research it turned out to be fairly simple, with minimal effort to extract. Straight to base and if using acacia or a more fatty sample from some different place acid to base.

#18 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:44 PM

Low demand must be the culprit, of course buying is the easiest and one I would choose. However lack of supply led me down the path of production.  I got some great advice on this site. Like mushrooms, it is just easiest and cost effective to buy it from a guy for sparse recreational use. You reminded me of trying to get this done

The thing that is holding me back is finding a good source for bark. I would wager there is a good amount of counterfeit our there as scammers know one won't be calling the police to complain about fraudulent product. 

#19 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 419 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 October 2019 - 02:16 PM

Most bark is legit however finding high yielding bark can be a chore. PM me if seriously interested. I'll explain the process and tell ya a vendor to avoid and one that has good bark. Hell I may even have 50-100g of bark laying around. And honestly it's better to extract yourself. Only time I've ever seen it sold it was really expensive. You can extract it for less than $20/g with good bark
Edit:the expensive spice I saw being sold was also of a lower purity. Another benefit to doing your own

Edited by KapnDank, 01 October 2019 - 02:18 PM.

#20 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:21 PM

Hear, hear.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!