Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

(explicit) Psychedelic sex with the Goddess (NSFW 18+)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NatureIsMagic

NatureIsMagic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

I had a great experience of ego dissolution and union with the planet some time ago and it was achieved by smoking a joint right before the peak. Ganja+mushrooms seem to have great synergy for me. Two nights ago I was picking one of my bags clean and had a ton of side aborts that looked like shit. Covered in spores and substrate, with their little black caps falling apart when touched. I decided to make tea from them even though I tripped the night before. While picking and cleaning the shrooms I believe I got a buzz from them. Is this even possible? My fingers were all blue, maybe psilocybin can be absorbed through the skin?

There was only about 3g fresh aborts. Last two times I tried making tea it failed, so with the tolerance from the night before I thought the trip is gonna be mild at best. And it was, until the point I decided to smoke a bowl of good sativa. It intensified the trip substantially and I immediately lied down and closed my eyes.

I felt this energy flowing through me and soon after I could visualise it. I saw myself as pitch black and the energy was also black with white dots. It flowed right to my penis and it started pouring out of me and materialised into a beautiful woman whom I percieved as the Goddess. She had the face of someone I know, but I believe the choice of the face was completely random. She approached me but, just like I couldn't hug my demon-child, I couldn't actually have sex with her as she was just a vision. However, I certainly felt after the experience like I've just had sex with the spirit of the mushroom.

And sorry for the clickbait title. :)
  • Coopdog, Juthro and Moonless like this

#2 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:26 PM

and to think, I thought this was a personal ad!

• Tenderfoot, Juthro, Moonless and 2 others like this

#3 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:30 PM

Nice little write up NatureIsMagic.

It's very interesting the variety of experience and intensity from a minute dose. The experience sound like a very whole mushrooms experience packed in a small timescale. For me sometimes it feels as if the mushrooms spirit chooses the intensity and context of the trip. I have noticed this especially after large doses.

By the way Could you feel the come up before you hit the joint?

#4 NatureIsMagic

NatureIsMagic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:06 AM

Nice little write up NatureIsMagic.

It's very interesting the variety of experience and intensity from a minute dose. The experience sound like a very whole mushrooms experience packed in a small timescale. For me sometimes it feels as if the mushrooms spirit chooses the intensity and context of the trip. I have noticed this especially after large doses.
By the way Could you feel the come up before you hit the joint?

So far in my experience, the intensity and duration are always next to random. I hit the bong just as I felt that the peak should be near, but thinking about it now, I'm not sure how much of the visions were the mushrooms, and how much of it was the ganja. I managed to get CEV on strong weed at least twice before, by way of meditating after smoking. This vision was visually more like those visions, there weren't any patterns nor colours, it was dark and colourless, but not really black and white. Also the raging boner usually occurs during weed meditation.
  • Moonless likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!