Kind'a like my ol' blue tick hound
like to lay around in the shade
I sure ain't got much money
but I damned sure got it made

An' I ain't askin' nobody for nothin'
if I can't get it all on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
just leave this long haired country boy alone

my daughter use to love to listen to the greatest hits album.. Mom can you put on Charlie?
  • Soliver and Juthro like this

#62 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 469 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 05:53 PM

One thing I will never understand is people who are darn right proud that they have never tried any illegal substance. They call it drugs and don't realize alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine are all drugs. It is worn like some sort of badge of honor. 

• Juthro likes this

#63 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:32 PM

Some folks say I'm no good, crazy as a loon
'cause I get stoned in the morning
an' drunk in the afternoon
Kind'a like my ol' blue tick hound
like to lay around in the shade
I sure ain't got much money
but I damned sure got it made

An' I ain't askin' nobody for nothin'
if I can't get it all on my own
If you don't like the way I'm livin'
just leave this long haired country boy alone

my daughter use to love to listen to the greatest hits album.. Mom can you put on Charlie?

My dad danced with my sister to this song for the 'Father / Bride' dance the first time she got married ... not sure what that says about my family or my sis' first marriage, but ... well, there ya go.  Great tune  :)

I was more or less sober for, like .... seven hours last night / this morning.  That counts, right?

:)

soliver

• crazy1 likes this

#64 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:58 PM

More or less counts, more or less

#65 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 469 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 05:34 PM

I almost always post high, your welcome internet

• crazy1 likes this

#66 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 07:18 PM

So.... How'd that all go?

#67 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2019 - 08:14 PM

Same folks probably sympathize when a cop gets shot

I did once, but it was a unique case. I didn't even know the guy; never met him. But he was ~2 years out of the Academy and the son of one of my cousins' closest friends.

My cousin and his friend are both LEOs as well (all in Los Angeles) and all three of them had gone to Las Vegas back in 2017 for their time off to attend the Route 91 Harvest Festival when as you may have heard someone started unloading into the crowd with their bump-stock equipped rifle. My cousin and his friend made it to hard cover as the bullets flew; his friend's son didn't and that was that.

Uniforms are a double-edged psychological sword as they make it easier to forget that many of those who wear one are actual human beings, and sometimes they just want to watch the show like everybody else. Not all are actual humans, since I believe that one must possess empathy to be fully human, but many. I fear that number is dropping, though.

This was also when my cousin got outed as being into country music. The rest of us had no idea. It was a lot to take in.

• Sidestreet, coorsmikey, Juthro and 1 other like this

#68 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:03 PM

Vegas was a set up. NOt to mention it was more than one shooter

I dont feel bad for anyone who slaps a thin blue line sticker on their vehicle but gets upset when the ppl have finally had it and fire back. See: China.

#69 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:07 PM

And yes. I have family and long time family friends that are and former leos

Im sorry about the kid though.. I meant to include that before

#70 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:12 PM

I have sniffed some stuff about the Vegas event in the winds for a while, but not really tuned in.  Yesterday when the thread had turned in this direction and I came in here to read it, I had just watched this video and thought, "synchronicity." 

[Direct Link]

#71 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 07:29 PM

Vegas was a set up. NOt to mention it was more than one shooter

I dont feel bad for anyone who slaps a thin blue line sticker on their vehicle but gets upset when the ppl have finally had it and fire back. See: China.

Not sure how any of that is relevant to my comment.

In any case the dehumanization of humans is How to Commit Atrocities 101, and becoming like those who dehumanize us doesn't make us any more human. Quite the contrary.

A Police State will not be brought down by citizens doing what the State is better at doing than we are (violence). It will either fall from society falling apart (so everything breaks) or be reigned-in by their losing the good-faith obedience of the general public, which is what their authority ultimately rests on. Lose a critical mass of that good faith and they lose their authority. And they've lost tons of it in recent decades, judging by what used to happen vs. what happens now.

The amount of red-tape/paperwork and byzantine, constantly-changing policies my cousin deals with is insane, and most of it is fairly new and came about from police accountability measures and brutality lawsuits and such. And he's on the SWAT team, so even the most gung-ho Rambos who are all about the heavy action are mired in enough bureaucracy to make them rethink their life choices. I can guarantee that nobody alive today who doesn't look straightedge as hell and isn't white would rather be pulled over and rousted by a cop in the 60's or 70's (or until Rodney King, basically) vs. today. And that goes double for the LAPD, which is a Department that my cousin does NOT work for, fortunately.

Shooting at them did not accomplish the changes that have been implemented, though using violence certainly has a role in defending oneself against an immediate threat to one's life and what may be justified in defending oneself depends on the details. I've seen stories in the news where a citizen defending themselves from the police with lethal force would have been advisable and justified, but that still would not change anything as far as the corrupt and still way too brutal criminal "justice" system is concerned.

The police exist for one purpose: To maintain the status quo. That's it. By whatever means necessary, apparently. So since we can't beat them at their own game directly, the way to go is to change the status quo. For example, in some places the police will help you track down whomever stole all your weed and grow equipment if you get burglarized. I didn't use to think I'd ever see THAT happen in my lifetime. This is why I'm a member here and why I advocate psychedelics so strongly to all who will listen since as far as I can tell that's the most effective way to change things in the right direction fast enough to matter, and without getting killed or killing anyone else in the process.

Edited by TVCasualty, 14 November 2019 - 07:32 PM.

• coorsmikey, ethnobotanist420 and Alder Logs like this

#72 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:40 AM

They can do whatever they want and their buddies back them up. Police exist for 2 reasons. Serve the state and protect the law. It has nothing to do with us other than generating revenue to continue to operate at our expense.

Im torn when talking about a revolution. I agree with you that it would be near impossible to fight the pros at their own game.. Especially when you take into account places, such as the Merillon train shooting took place in Garden Citt Park NY. The local PD now has tanks.
the scary part is that they need to use them once a year or the government takes them back.
But my torn portion is resting on our former military citizens. They're trained and understand their purpose is for homeland militia and havw sworn to protect the citizens of this country and are usually heavily armed.

Im for legalization of all drugs. The entire purpose of it was to hurt the public and cause unnecessary drama and costs to us.. See:serve and protect above.

However i am confused as to how you dont see relevant information in what you quoted i said.. Vegas was a set up. They are after our 2nd amendment. See: Beto
Whos to say this isnt all a plot to hand us over to china or russia.

#73 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

Vegas was a set up. They are after our 2nd amendment.

Whos to say this isnt all a plot to hand us over to china or russia.

Who is to say that China and/or Russia aren't plotting to make us believe those things?

My cousin felt that the gunfire was coming from one source, and he's pretty well-trained in all things firearm related and since he was actually present for it I tend to think his perceptions were probably accurate. He also had the ultimate vested interest in figuring out which direction to run for cover in, and that is determined by where you think the shots are coming from so the first thing someone trained does is try to determine that and then run the other way.

There was no ambiguity on his part as far as where he felt he should run, as would be expected if he thought there was more than one source of gunfire (which would be obvious to anyone present unless other shooters were located very close to the one officially determined to have done it). Even I have been in situations where gunfire has erupted from more than one source, sometimes far (few blocks away) and sometimes way too close (in the street out in front of my house; I had to hit the floor a few times), and there was no doubt about that fact in either case. They were all just shooting at each other, fortunately.

So I give his firsthand account a bit more credence than that of youtube analysts who weren't there. That doesn't mean there definitely wasn't more than one shooter, just that I'm still highly skeptical of that hypothesis.

And gun confiscation is the least of our worries. World War III is on our doorstep. The next two years will likely prove critical for the existence of civilization as we know it, not just the U.S..

#74 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:21 PM

I will definitely agree on ww3 happening way quicker than not and thought we would have already had it after 9/11. (insert more conspiracy theories here)

As for Vegas, im not saying there was more or less shooters...im saying it was staged. I liked the prince theory that video talked about. Makes sense though.

As far as Russia and China goes, im not disagreeing. Thats 2 reasons on the list that scare me. But not the only one.

Idk if you're into the Sam Tripoli tin foil hat show but there's bunches that are great but one recently that delves into the all of this.. Epstein, religion, censorship etc.

[Direct Link]

#75 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,597 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:55 AM

World War III is on our doorstep.

I usually ignore that kind of statement, but I'm curious to see what makes you say it.  Could you point me toward the tinderbox that's going to set it off?

#76 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

World War III is on our doorstep.

I usually ignore that kind of statement, but I'm curious to see what makes you say it.  Could you point me toward the tinderbox that's going to set it off?

If I tried to list all the factors I'd have to keep coming back for days to edit and add more as I think of them. 

But high on the list are climatic factors forcing countries to jockey for position to secure essential resources (like water), the emergence of new markets, the breakdown of diplomatic relations thanks to U.S. leadership being clinically insane, anecdotal reports from a friend in the military (active-duty Officer), and the disturbing resurgence in extremism, xenophobia, and racism which are major causal factors of things like wars, genocides, and other assorted atrocities.

By the emergence of new markets I mean a context like the discovery of the "New World" by Europe, which plunged Europe into a period of chaos as all the wannabe-Imperialists fought over who got to control how much of it. Our new markets are space and cyberspace, so the fighting will be ...interesting. Or is already interesting, rather.

Regional conflicts have already broken out over access to potable water. And from the inside I'm hearing that the Old Guard is telling the new crop of young active-duty Officers that they're preparing for an old-school conflict of the type that hasn't happened since before they were born, unlike all this unconventional stateless "war on terror" type bullshit. They are also being told that they expect it to reach our shores, though it wasn't clear if this meant a foreign army hitting the beach somewhere or just a missile or two striking a city, the psychological impact of which would be significant. I'd bet it's the latter, though any nation hitting us like that might not get the reaction they expect. This is from talks given by multi-star Generals, and I only get to hear the unclassified parts since they take that security stuff seriously.

And that's not even to mention the possibility of an India/Pakistan conflict going nuclear, which would probably cause a  domino-effect of global geopolitical destabilization (if we're lucky that's all it'd be). So along with everything else, we have two neighboring states with currently-escalating tensions that are dominated by populations that are into Messianic religions and that possess Apocalyptic weapons.

I suspect that the only reason we've not had a global nuclear war is that the primary players involved just wanted to be rich and powerful, so they all knew that using those weapons would be really stupid. But if they're possessed by people who want to go to Paradise in an afterlife (which requires death, of course) and who believe that killing apostates, heretics, and unbelievers is God's will and will be rewarded then using them is a no-brainer, so to speak.

And this video that Alder posted in another thread tied a bunch of otherwise-confusing things together that are related to what I've been seeing and being told elsewhere (and support my concerns about WWIII):

[Direct Link]

I genuinely think that it's time to begin preparing for significant disruptions of life-as-we-know-it.

• Sidestreet likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!