• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:06 AM

Hello Tabby :D Glad to see your progress thus far. Do you know that variety of mushroom is in the posted picture?

I would recommend the rotisserie tek and a bulk substraight. If you are looking to make bulk substraight then 50:50 coir:verm is a great route. This bulk can be made in a bukket or oven.
I do variations of the rotisserie tek with great results, One of my rotisseries made it as a contender for picture of the month this month! When doing a rotisserie tek a 1:1 ratio of bulk spawn to grain is best because of your time constraint ;), This way spawn run will go a little bit faster. Seeing you have a good amount of grain spawn you can get a few trays done this way.

For rotisserie tek, one doesn't need a rotisserie container, a miniature dub-tub made from plastic containers works fine. You can also get those plastic quart deli containers as a fruiting chamber.

After thinking through it you should be able to get nice and fun cultivation time with any container type. But I still would recomend to do multiple trays or containers just to be safe :)

PS. If you are not meat eater perhaps you can do a dub tub with plastic containers?

If anyone reading knows ways to purchase rotessorie containers without included chicken lmk

I was thinking of using those clear plastic tubs I have in the pictures somewhere above.
Whenever I spawn, should I cover and let incubate or just leave it like it is when I spawn and wait for fruits?

#82 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 10:29 AM

So here's my idea, I go get a rotisserie tub, grow a bag of the pfc in there, then use the two bags of PES for the other two big tubs and with them do a 2/3:1 ratio.
Then I've got some quick arrivals for me, and some for my family when I leave!

#83 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 593 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 January 2020 - 03:10 PM

That idea sounds like it will work. Best wishes

• TabbyBoy likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!