Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

FIRST PINS!! THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FINE FOLK!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gallztron

Gallztron

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:04 PM

This is just an appreciation post (if such a thing exists) to all of you for the resources you all provide out of your love for mycology! The help I've gained from this website is invaluable, and soon I'm going to making my first harvest, thanks to all of you! Wouldn't have got here without ya'll! Here are my very first B+ pins!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :meditate:  :biggrin:  :meditate:  :biggrin:

70644997_378048646472411_8611083206775624472_n.jpg

• Billcoz likes this

#2 Gallztron

Gallztron

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:06 PM

I've never been more happy to see something that resembles a penis in my life haha

• Oneyedraven and FunG like this

#3 FunG

FunG

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:10 PM

Haha

Yea, pins are when you know you've accomplished the end result. I still get pumped everytime a project pins, months of waiting and wondering if everything is going to go without a hitch and then vola! Fungi!

Congrats on your pins, dont forget to take spore prints. And try not to eat them early lol
  • Gallztron likes this

#4 Gallztron

Gallztron

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:13 PM

Haha

Yea, pins are when you know you've accomplished the end result. I still get pumped everytime a project pins, months of waiting and wondering if everything is going to go without a hitch and then vola! Fungi!

Congrats on your pins, dont forget to take spore prints. And try not to eat them early lol

thanks for the advice my friend! hahaha now that i think of it, ive never eaten fresh mushrooms lol. mayyybeeee illll....hahaha nahh i can wait  :biggrin:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!