• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:02 AM

so im waiting on coca leaves for a little energy, i hear great things about them however the first package didnt make it, i assume a postal worker thought it was a chunk of cocaine because of the source country. my favorite stimulatnt in all the days i have been around is dextroamphetamine, that shit is king IMHO. im looking for something not so narcotic though.

does anyone have suggestions on good stimulants that are easily acquired, I need a good pick me up a few times a day

#2 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,872 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:15 PM

I do espresso, which has few problems in regard to acquisition. 

• Sidestreet and flashingrooster like this

#3 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 12:41 PM

I need a good pick me up a few times a day

Any stimulant significantly stronger than caffeine will cause you major problems in the long run if used anywhere near the frequency you desire.

Even daily caffeine will cause annoying withdrawals if discontinued, but with things like cocaine and amphetamines you will get much more systemic problems.

I limit my caffeine to once a week so it actually hits like a drug. On the rare occasion I need a stimulant stronger than caffeine, I take a 60-80 mg mescaline•HCl microdose with a strong cup of coffee. They synergise quite nicely, producing 8 hours of energy and appetite suppression with a very faint psychedelic feel. Its much more pleasant than just taking loads and loads of caffeine.

• coorsmikey, Furthur1, Cuboid and 3 others like this

#4 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,789 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:35 PM

If your looking for advice for anything stronger then Kratom, then my advice is quite while its still an option.

IMHO, this really isn't the place for discussing hard drugs, that shit will just bring heat, and trouble.

• coorsmikey, Soliver, Thacan and 1 other like this

#5 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:50 PM

A lot of people on here use Kratom for just that purpose... I like the green but the white is said to be a little speedier...

#6 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:28 PM

kratom does work pretty well, the whites that is. i am a fan of kratom for sure but its not the kind of energy im looking for, i use kratom for anxiety . coffee and espressos are good but one can only drink so much java. the mesc is an interesting idea. i recently stopped using all drugs except for kratom and tobacco, maybe once my system cleans out i will have more energy and not need a stimulant. thanks for the input everyone

Edited by Furthur1, 15 October 2019 - 04:29 PM.

#7 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

If your looking for advice for anything stronger then Kratom, then my advice is quite while its still an option.

Truth in that post, brother!

I take a white vein in the morning, sometimes red in the afternoon if I'm feeling off.

Kratom's addictive, regardless of the online hype, so keep that in mind and take time off if you don't want another monkey on your back.

:)

soliver

• Juthro likes this

#8 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:48 AM

im only addicted to crack, heroin and jim beam, thats all

• Sidestreet likes this

#9 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:50 AM

i was thinking maybe a pre workout suppliment, i have heard many of those give a great source of energy

#10 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:05 AM

Wondering if you are seeking mental or physical energy? (high quality ) supplements like high B-complex vitamins, Citicoline and Huperzine A are my go to for high demand mental energy& concentration. Not a fitness guru so I can’t speak to the workout recovery supplements.
  • Furthur1 and Moonless like this

#11 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:19 AM

220px-Racemic_methamphetamine.svg.png

#12 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 259 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 09:49 AM

If your not looking for anything super strong you could do green tea and chocolate. I have a little secret for you, a drugs effects are only as effective as the mindset you take it in :). Since you're already drinking coffee you could look into other stimulant drinks such as green tea and chocolate. I find cocoa to be a nice stimulating drink and whenever I'm tired at work mid-day a cup of green tea is a nice thing to get me through that wall of sleepiness. I think these two are definitely good to try out, another thing you could try is changing diet to be healthier or eating different intervals, perhaps just changing the substance in your food will help your condition.

#13 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:18 AM

@ oneeyedraven.  im going for a physical and mental stimulation, thanks for the suggestions, im going to research each one.

@ moonless, im basically a caffeine junkie. i can drink a glass of tea or coffee and go to sleep shortly afterwards. Soft stimulants like cocoa and caffeine just dont do the trick because im definitely already addicted to them. Im not saying they dont do anything at all, im just looking for something with a big kick.

@ catsandbats, im totally good on that one dude, hahaha, no thanks

• CatsAndBats likes this

#14 DustStorm

DustStorm

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 11:37 AM

@ oneeyedraven.  im going for a physical and mental stimulation, thanks for the suggestions, im going to research each one.

@ moonless, im basically a caffeine junkie. i can drink a glass of tea or coffee and go to sleep shortly afterwards. Soft stimulants like cocoa and caffeine just dont do the trick because im definitely already addicted to them. Im not saying they dont do anything at all, im just looking for something with a big kick.

@ catsandbats, im totally good on that one dude, hahaha, no thanks

Now friend, i'm not suggesting you change your lifestyle or anything, and I'll just assume some of the other things you said were just sarcastic or you were alluding to another medicine or drug and nothing illegal in nature, but...

First, get off the hard drugs if you can, kratom works great as a opioid alternative. Use it to taper off of it slowly if you can, if you want to "clean" your system and make your body and mind forget about the euphoric effects that make people run back to opiates again and again. Loperamide is used in the same fashion for tapering, but it can cause stomach cramps and long-term constipation if abused.

Second, too much caffeine can cause a headache in people, especially those with migraines, and it could cause symptoms similar to the flu or pneumonia. The black or green tea has large amounts of theanine, and they can contain multiple types of theanines within their leaves, and studies on their usage has shown that they can help stabilize certain chemicals in the brain such as serotonin, dopamine, and GABA levels. Bonus, is that theanine acts as a potentiator for caffeine, and could improve its' felt effects. But the teas by themselves, they have a more calming effect rather than stimulating effect.

Third, exercise supplements can screw with SSRI or similar prescription drugs, so be careful with mixing anything and taking it. But, pre and post supplements can help improve physical energy levels, especially the standard creatine based ones, and they work best before and after exercise, as usually directed on the bottles y'know.

Fourth, if your looking for things that would help asthmatics breath better, there's a pill form of ephedrine that I used to use as apart of the ECA stack, so that I could lose weight and have extreme amounts of energy and focus for weightlifting, and it helped me lose at least 40lbs over the course of 2 months, and changed my appetite. But, ephedrine is a stimulant, and taking too much of it, and the aspirin part of the ECA, could cause holes to form in your heart from the blood being too thin and your heart rate increasing from the stimulant, trying to pump the hard to pump blood quicker through your body. This goes the same for psuedoephedrine and certain other bronchodilators.

And finally fifth, stay away from cocaine and ecstasy, nobody needs that kind of, or amount of chaotic energy every so often in one day.

Talking about these drugs on this site might be a bad idea, btw, it could bring unwanted attention, or bad crowds here.

Try eating grapefruits with kratom or opiates, there's an enzyme inside grapefruit juice that slows down digestion in our bodies, and it could prolong or potentiate the effects of opiates.

Also try lowering your fat and HDL food intake level to improve blood flow, slow down snacking on salty foods that might increase blood pressure, and make sure to stay hydrated and rest often.

Eat more fiber to keep things in your stomach longer, eat more protein to help your body build, maintain or repair muscles more efficiently, and stay away from food that you think may be causing an allergic reaction.

Relating to the allergic reaction thing, I had a problem that started after I turned like 19 or so, and I wasn't able to consume milk-based products anymore, and I found out it was because as people get older, certain groups of people are more likely to lose the ability to produce an enzyme, called lactase, that they secreted that allowed them to drink milk and digest it without problems. I forgot which group of people are more likely to suffer from this phenomenon, but building an allergy/bad reaction to something as you age is a very real possibility.

Other than that advice, all I can do is tell you to seek moderation if you personally think you're using too much of anything. Don't burn your body out just to see the pretty flares.

• Sidestreet, Alder Logs, Juthro and 3 others like this

#15 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,872 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 12:05 PM

Do your exercises for 21 days and you'll have begun establishing an addiction to them.  As it is, you'll have a nice set of adrenals to leave to science to be in the "after" photos.

• Juthro, Furthur1 and Thacan like this

#16 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,789 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

Your never going to find a 'soft' stimulant to replace what cocaine, or amphetamines makes you feel like.

You want to feel better?  Follow Alders advice for 3 weeks. He's right, you can use exercise as your fixation to help transfer away less desirable addictions.  So instead of a quad espresso to replace that rail of cocaine, try a 5 mile bike ride, or maybe 9 holes of disk golf instead.

• Furthur1 and Thacan like this

#17 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 04:08 PM

Yeah, you will never be able to replace upper feeling of cocaine with another stimulant that wont just lead to the same problems. You can't fix your substance abuse problems with another substance. It just wont work in the long run. Question is, why do you feel the need to be so "stimulated". I find most cocaine users think they are more fun and interesting on coke. This has the opposite effect. You see yourself as a high functioning person, while others think you are bouncing off the walls like a crazy person. I think in our society we do this weird thing where we treat the symptoms not the cause. 

Take Like lip Chap for example. Unless you are out in the sun and wind. Chapped lips just means your are slightly dehydrated, drink more water. It works seriously you will be amazed.

My point is what is making you so tired, or make you think you are tired?

As far as the lactase goes. Our bodies produce it when we are younger to break down mama's milk. Most people drink milk up until their late teens. Then as they get older often drink little to no milk. So its no so much an allergic reaction as your body forgot how to produce lactase. Now not everyone is the same. Perhaps you have more than just an upset stomach when you drink milk. But my friend went on that almond milk road and could no longer enjoy diary. My bio teacher instructed us that you can actually reverse the process. But it is going to be a rough week or so sitting on the toilet while your body adjusts. So my friend did it and was able to eat dairy again. Not a cure all by any means but it can work 

Edited by flashingrooster, 17 October 2019 - 04:09 PM.

• Thacan and DustStorm like this

#18 DustStorm

DustStorm

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:13 PM

Yeah, you will never be able to replace upper feeling of cocaine with another stimulant that wont just lead to the same problems. You can't fix your substance abuse problems with another substance. It just wont work in the long run. Question is, why do you feel the need to be so "stimulated". I find most cocaine users think they are more fun and interesting on coke. This has the opposite effect. You see yourself as a high functioning person, while others think you are bouncing off the walls like a crazy person. I think in our society we do this weird thing where we treat the symptoms not the cause. 

Take Like lip Chap for example. Unless you are out in the sun and wind. Chapped lips just means your are slightly dehydrated, drink more water. It works seriously you will be amazed.

My point is what is making you so tired, or make you think you are tired?

As far as the lactase goes. Our bodies produce it when we are younger to break down mama's milk. Most people drink milk up until their late teens. Then as they get older often drink little to no milk. So its no so much an allergic reaction as your body forgot how to produce lactase. Now not everyone is the same. Perhaps you have more than just an upset stomach when you drink milk. But my friend went on that almond milk road and could no longer enjoy diary. My bio teacher instructed us that you can actually reverse the process. But it is going to be a rough week or so sitting on the toilet while your body adjusts. So my friend did it and was able to eat dairy again. Not a cure all by any means but it can work

There you go. Everything you said applies to the basic come up and come down of using too much, the rough week or so from the come down, the ability to adapt and maybe an option of using a different substance with a similar effect to quell a behavior, and either quit, or continue using while feeling a better high overall due to taking time off from using it, and allowing your body restore again. It doesn't work the same way for all people, but it actually does work. Thank you for continuing that ramble about lactase with me, btw, I actually started using almond milk + gelatin powder as my protein shake instead of milk and whey.

It's something different.

#19 JimBrown257

JimBrown257

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

Has anyone ever tried that Khat stuff that the middle Eastern guys chew on?  If you ever saw that movie Dirty Pretty Things?  That is the stuff the guy is always chewing on so he can work his several jobs.  I've always wondered about that stuff.

• Furthur1 likes this

#20 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,596 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:30 AM

I'm with the exercise crowd.  Dialing in your sleep will help with energy levels too.  Its a good idea to stop taking in any caffeine after 3 pm, because it's long-acting and could be affecting the quality of your sleep even if you don't seem to notice it any more.  Also, eating later in the day can interfere with sleep.  I'm not saying you should go to bed with a pit in your belly, because that doesn't help either.  It's just not good to eat heavy in the evening.  Finally, even moderate alcohol can keep you from getting quality sleep and feeling rested the next day.

With the caffeine, if you cut back on it, you'll get more of a jolt each time you do have a cup of coffee.

Edited by Sidestreet, 18 October 2019 - 04:32 AM.

• Juthro and Furthur1 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!