46 replies to this topic

#41 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 382 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

Wow, did that make you stop?

Meth just destroys your life, I always said I would try just about any drug. That one has been crossed off the bucket list indefinitely. Petty crime has skyrocketed where I live due to this shit. Can't hold a job due to meth addiction, so go around and steal shit to get more meth....It's a true burden on society. Watched that HBO doc about meth in Arkansas. Ricky bobby staring out the window for half an hour convinced there was "something" out there. Then proceed to grab machete and get ready to strike at the tree's. What a party! Great times.....

It has made me a hypocrite, never liked the idea of drug enforcement, but in this case.... go get that fucking Walter White 

Edited by flashingrooster, 28 October 2019 - 10:37 AM.

#42 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:00 PM

Nope, that episode along with a near fatal o.d (due to the same bad source) still has not got me to stop even though I'm in addiction management and taking steps to get off the stuff, it's hard once it becomes a physical dependency like op must be suffering from.

I'm praying that once I get the script for welbutrin that it eases the dependency issues so I'm not gassed all the time unless high. I've only been on it for a year so I'm thankful the damage it's done to me is minimal in comparison to people who have used for longer, I've seen some users with muscular decoration from meth causing there bodies to consume themselves. I'm not there yet but dont want to be either.

#43 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,769 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 October 2019 - 05:23 PM

No offence brother, but if your  OD'ing, and getting so tweaked that your barricading yourself in an apartment from the cops, it is not a problem of a 'bad batch' of dope, its a problem of too much dope for too long a time.  If after those experiences your still using, then I've got to say a pill, and a program isn't going to fix you.   I hope you hit your bottom and make the changes you need to make while you can still make them.

Wishing you peace, and wellness friend.

• coorsmikey likes this

#44 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,821 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

I know one guy who was firing speed and one morning he was lying in bed, burned out, radio on, when he heard one of these Frank Zappa public service announcements.  He credits that with saving his life. 

[Direct Link]

• Tenderfoot, Furthur1 and flashingrooster like this

#45 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 09:03 AM

I like how every time I check into this thread there is that single guest, constantly viewing...

Anyhow, this thread exploded in a great way, so many suggestions and encouragement going on, can't say I'm surprised, that's why I check into this place, the majority of you folk are decent human beings here at mycotopia from my assessment.

I guess I should let you all know that the coca leaves were not what I expected, they should be legal, I honestly thought they would have more of a kick, but it could be me, and abusing cocaine regularly has most likely depleted my brain, not going to be re ordering those things anymore.

Kratom has been helping, the whites are good for a burst of jitterless energy. I have been needing it less and less as well.

I can't say I'm a fan of taking pharmaceuticals, the idea of long term pill popping just seems like a terrible plan. But if it's needed for some, and that's the last option then I would have to begrudgingly agree with that route.

Two years of heavy drug abuse has wrecked me a little bit but surprisingly, I'm feeling better and have slightly more energy as I continue to stay clean. I look forward to my MMJ soon, got that paid off in advance for the discount price and should have it within the next 14 days, lab grade LemonG here I come!!! The dispensary has tons of options and I'm sure they will have something high in CBD and THC that will be effective for energy.

Gotta say, thanks for the excellent replies ya bunch of hippies.

Edited by Furthur1, 02 November 2019 - 09:05 AM.

#46 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:29 AM

Wellbutrin is weird shit - the marketing is all over that place on that one, like they've found a molecule but aren't sure how to hock it just yet . . . it can lead to odd mood shifts and suicidal ideations, so keep that in mind (?) ...

Meth is fucking evil.  I was chillin' with a pal last week & he asked me "If you had like five hours to live, and the Earth was gonna be hit by a meteor or something, what would you do?"

I said "probably meth."  I mean, the shit's GOT to be good - look at what happens to long-term users, and they keep at it - but damn ... if the cops "allege" you were taking hostages ... that's not something normal people do.  I'm no fan of LEAs either, but they're earning their keep when it comes to the meth epidemic.  Locally, lots of people who were on pills have switched to meth now that someone realized Oxy isn't a realistic treatment for chronic foot pain . . . ugh. 

Staying 'natural' isn't necessarily a recipe for success, but yeast byproducts, shrooms, reefer, and kratom are all this Body Temple will accept.

Oh, and the very occasional benzo if it's been a totally shit few weeks and I need to shut down.

And maybe some good LSD, but no one has that anymore.

I also sorta like those ADD medications Ralph is still prescribed even though he's 42 and doesn't need 'em.  Great for house cleaning or hiking - wouldn't want a script for that stuff though.

Hell, I forgot about phenibut - that's fun for kicks sometimes.

I probably forgot a few, but like I said - keep it natural, folks!

:)

soliver

• August West, Alder Logs, Juthro and 2 others like this

#47 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,821 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 November 2019 - 11:20 AM

keep it natural, folks!

MNPC.168.B.gif

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 November 2019 - 11:22 AM.

• FunG likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!