8 replies to this topic

#1 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 443 posts

Donator

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:33 PM

Is L more serotonin depleting than Molly?
I find that L is more depleting personal but my kitty thinks otherwise. After I do Molly the next few days I feel great, but when I take L I am rather depressed and kinda "swimming" if that makes sense.
My kitty is like "the fucks wrong with you"....so I'm kinda at a loss for words.
I'm asking for my cat....he went a bit sideways over the weekend.

Edited by Baphom3t, 15 October 2019 - 02:39 PM.

#2 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

Ive heard the compete opposite. Ive only done Lucy once, Molly a handfull of times, but ive never had a problem with Molly the next day.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#3 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:37 PM

LSD. From what I know, isnt a seratonin antagonist like MDMA if it's real LSD and not some RC.
Your cat should test his L.
L and Psilly are seratonin agonists, which means they use the receptors without depleting like an antagonist such as MDMA would.
Hope that helps.
Maybe you had some suppressed emotions and something came up. Has happened to me before.
  • Myc, coorsmikey and Baphom3t like this

#4 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 443 posts

Donator

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:39 PM

hmmm, that's strange, depression and like swimming can last for up to 3 days after doing LSD, my cat may be loopy, I dunno.....
My cat's not one to do molly often and at best it's 100mg. for health reasons.
I'm not advocating one or the other, it's a observation I noticed that there seems to be a more marked difference between them in the mind.
Maybe it's aliens !!!

• TabbyBoy likes this

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 03:52 PM

hmmm, that's strange, depression and like swimming can last for up to 3 days after doing LSD, my cat may be loopy, I dunno.....
My cat's not one to do molly often and at best it's 100mg. for health reasons.
I'm not advocating one or the other, it's a observation I noticed that there seems to be a more marked difference between them in the mind.
Maybe it's aliens !!!

Never doubt it.
Cats are susceptible to aliens

#6 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 04:14 PM

Real L never hurt anyone (unless they have schizophrenia) maybe gave them Hppd thats it.
MDMA however has caused many people with preexisting depressive disorders to spiral down.
I suggest meditating while on the L and maybe you can figure out what's coming out and making you depressed.
Maybe I'm too much if a hippie but meditating is always my go to when I have confusion with a substance.
And when I'm depressed.
Happy travels!

#7 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2019 - 09:50 PM

L makes everything better for me.

• crazy1, Soliver and TabbyBoy like this

#8 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,272 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 October 2019 - 03:47 PM

I'll take L over Molly any day - granted, I've only tasted the latter thrice, and the former .... egads.  Many more times than I could recount, but not enough these days for my tastes.

Shrooms and (clean) L leave me perky for a while - if there's such a thing as 'clean' molly, maybe I haven't found it, but it's a fantastic evening followed my a blurry down-time in my experience ... then again, the world of illicit substances is murky at best and ever-changing ...

Good to see ya Baph!

:)

soliver

• onediadem, crazy1 and Baphom3t like this

#9 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 443 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:48 AM

So, I've had a few days to let things soak in and go with the flow.
I felt no negative crash from molly the next day or anytime after. I felt nothing but fantastic, still do. Almost like the world is clear in some way I'm yet to put in words. I've had molly before and did not have the same after effects as now.
To be clear I am only doing at most 100mg. simply due to a heart aneurysm and HBP.
Last L I took was roughly 2 weeks ago and the last few times I've taken L I feel depressed afterwards, I'm at a loss as to why that may be.
Yes I agree with ya Soli.... it tis murky and it's good to see ya around buddy.

Edited by Baphom3t, 17 October 2019 - 05:53 AM.

• Soliver likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!