39 replies to this topic

#1 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,232 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:39 PM

So I've encountered "entities" on strong trips.  In my experience, I can simultaneously "see" them, "hear" them,  and "know" what they are thinking through a kind of direct, telepathic communication.

Encountering these entities is hard to put into words, since there is so much more going on than the simple observation of a change in visual perception, or a sound.  There are all these things, but they all interact with you in a related fashion, like limbs of an immaterial entity.  Together they form a full-spectrum experience that is chaotic yet somehow coherent.  Once the mind acclimates to this state, the meaning and purpose of the interaction becomes more clear.  It is an understanding that takes time, experience, and practice to understand.

Some of these entities are benevolent.  Some are playful.  Some are elevated beyond our understanding, and to interact with them, we would be like pets or just animals vying for their dispassionate attention.

Some entities are in the form of selfish, dark, or parasitical relationships with their "hosts," just like biological parasites.  They have telltale signs, yet some are immensely clever and manipulative.  It is important to reassert your moral and spiritual foundations before venturing too deep in the psychedelic realms, as what you witness could undermine your long-held faith and belief systems.  A malevolent assault can be possible, which is why many ceremonies involve a shaman or elder which is experienced in navigating these realms and managing the danger and risks of its exploration.

The encounter of these "entities" have been reported leave the experiencer altered in sometimes miraculous ways.  Some develop a new lust for life.  Some become artists.  Some dedicate their lives to the well-being of their fellow man.  Some study them until their pursuit of understanding disconnects them from the rest of humanity, with some never to return.

Here is one artist's attempt at re-creating an entity encounter with visual special effects:

[Direct Link]

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher, OldBear and 1 other like this

#2 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 07:53 PM

Wow, that seems intense! Can you possibly describe an exchange with an entity? Like do you talk to them about anything in particular? Are you just getting to know one another? Are they telling you anything that can be brought back to your everyday waking reality? This is interesting. As you can tell, I've never encountered an entity before. Maybe when I try a larger dose in the near future, I'll see for myself..

#3 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,232 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2019 - 12:23 AM

Yeah, sure. I'll describe one entity encounter.

So I was having trouble with my relationship with my mom, which is actually par for the course. I went into a trip with the intention of doing some "work" on myself, to further my understanding, explore ideas on just what is ailing me and what i can or should do about it. I meditated on the thought that I needed to "see" more detail about a kind of blind spot in my understanding. I knew there was a short-circuit somewhere in my mind, an absence, a malfunction, a comprehension that might be common but nonetheless was missing in my psyche.

I wanted to see. I wanted to know. I wanted to fix my life, and high on the list of things-to-do to accomplish this was to repair my fucked up relationship with my mother.

Well, as I was meditating on these thoughts, and as the mushroom energy started to hum, it was as if my earlier meditations had moved outward from my mind like light from a star, and had reached through the psychic interstellar space to an alien a being whose existence rested on a different set of postulates, unlike the reality we know now and are most familiar with. It was as if the parameters of reality itself were simply different in this space. The mushroom tuned my mind like a person might fiddle with the dials of an old radio to pick up different stations.

I was observant of a reality unlike my own, but just as understandable. Though I say we can understand this other reality as easily as our own sounds simple and easy at face value, I urge you to consider that human beings spend their entire lifetimes becoming competent or skillful at perceiving only a few narrow fields of study at most, in our ordinary, sane world. A doctor will undergo 23 years of education to acquire the title. They will also spend the rest of their lives refining their skills, always realizing that how far there is to go to obtain a complete understanding is so much further than what one can achieve in a single human lifetime. And so, this wisdom always leaves the most learned and wise feeling little more than humble.

Similarly, a study of this strange but real layer of existence could keep an astute observer occupied for a lifetime. These alternate realities, or "dimensions" as some call them, are universes of complexity as grand and as magnificent as our own.

So I was watching this reality unfold, and seeing this being in the forefront of my mind, no differently than one may observe a rhinoceros in Africa, yet this was not a rhinoceros, but something so novel and new to my mind that I gasped in wonder. More than an animal also was it. More than a man. Perhaps even more than man.

It had a form, a reality, a shape, color, and texture. And it had more than the eye could observe in a moment. It took time for it to reveal itself in all its complexity. It was the difference between looking at a still photograph or watching a movie. This thing was evolving before my mind's eye, changing. But changing not in a happenstance, random, or nonsensical way. It metamorphosized in my thoughts with markedly delilberate and intentional ways. It was like watching a dancer, or a musician, or a comedian practical joker who was exquisitely brilliant and refined in their craft. Not only did they put on a display, but they asked you... moment by moment... how you were feeling and reacting to what they showed.

And as you answered in your mind, they responded to your answer, and modified their display based on how you reacted to it. This occurred, moment by moment, completely and intensely throughout the psychedelic experience.

And so a conversation began. It did not occur in words, but to try and give it meaning that could be domestically understood, it might go like this:

Me, confused, amazed, perplexed, enthralled: "I see you! I can hear your thoughts! How do you do that? What are you? Who are you?"

It: "Oh, you silly small thing... forgotten something have you?"

Me: "What? Oh! You insult me! Why? I'm not stupid/silly/small" ***INTERRUPTED by instantaneous response to my assertion before I can finish thinking it***

It: "ha! You THINK you are BIG?

The entity swells in size, growing larger every second, but not at a linear rate. It increases from the size of a cat to the size of a tree, and as I'm overwhelmed by the massive presence, it then grows further, faster. Soon it's the size of the full moon resting just above the horizon, when it glows amber and gives the optical illusion of a huge sphere in space - which is exactly what it is, yet when we see it high up in the sky we think of it more like a coin held at arm's length.

And then it grows bigger. Like the planet you're standing on. And you realize what GRAVITY is. The immensity of the matter required to bend spacetime so that you are pulled toward the bends through the 4th dimension.

Then it grows bigger. It's like watching the size comparison of the stars, starting from brown dwarfs, to our sun, then to Sirius, a blue giant. Then to Betelgeuse, a red hypergiant. Then to VY Canis Major, something similar to a star but so huge as to only be described as a nuclear furnace the size of a nebula. Which, of course, is all contained within a galaxy. Which is what I was forced to see next, like the way a fire hydrant forces you to drink if your mouth is only six inches away.

And it grew again. The universe. Time. Other dimensions. The immeasurable eternities of time experienced in the immeasurable numbers of lifetimes, not just of human beings, but of EVERYTHING.

And so, this entity and I had barely made our introductions, and we were only 5 seconds into the conversation.

That conversation lasted about 5 hours.

And would probably take the rest of my life to explain.

Edited by darci, 22 October 2019 - 12:27 AM.

• coorsmikey, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 4 others like this

#4 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 03:48 AM

Wowwww! What an incredible description of an otherworldly experience. That was quite profound. I really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to reading more of your writing describing such experiences.  You are an gifted writer. Continue to nurture your talent!

I'm interested in "going deep", but i'm somewhat hesitant. I guess I'm afraid I won't come back, lol. How did you even muster up the courage to travel into these realms? And how do you even begin to integrate experiences like these?

#5 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 919 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:59 PM

Very few entities in my adventures. Here and there, like a dream. I sometimes found myself surrounded by black figures. Sometimes blue-white lighted hands were held at my head. Massive Black beings tearing me into pieces. Snakes. Masses of tentacle roots twisting with the sounds of icaros. 

I bet I'll drink some more Ayahuasca one day. 

Darci, your trips are cool. I remember I once met a man who said whenever he drank Ayahuasca, Shiva immediately appeared and told him the eternal lesson he'd learn that night, then the eternal lesson began. That guy seemed a bit traumatized to me, but he kept drinking every ceremony. I never went back to check if he found what he was looking for. 

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#6 RainbowCatepillar

RainbowCatepillar

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:21 PM

@Guy and Darci: interesting that these powerful experiences can be traumatizing. How do you go about integrating such experiences? Is it just a matter of applying the lessons learned? Or are there other post-trip things that should be done to assist in integration? 

Edited by RainbowCatepillar, 22 October 2019 - 08:25 PM.

#7 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 919 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:47 PM

Darci or anyone else can offer a better response to that. I never met Shiva. Though, I once thought I was Jesus and that God was speaking to me through random graffiti art, gestures, synchronicities. I remember unconditional love. 

For me, I usually just bounce back, no integration necessary. Aside from maybe this Advaita Vedanta thing which has truly been warping the way I see the world and myself...  

Edited by Guy1298, 22 October 2019 - 09:48 PM.

• Alder Logs and RainbowCatepillar like this

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,851 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:36 AM

I wonder at this "integration" thing.  I guess it never occurred to me, that.  I have always just been content to let the mystery be mysterious.  I have gotten entities in dreams, but am hard pressed to remember something so specific in tripping.  In tripping, seeming infinite realms have opened in awareness, but of themselves with no attached persona.  Over the course of living and tripping, it seems there has been a disintegration of my personal entity ideas.  As they go, there is no sense of loss.  I don't need more, when less is just fine.

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#9 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,232 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 12:02 AM

As far as "integration" goes...

I'd say it's not much different from seeing a really good, profound movie.  The kind of film that sticks with you for weeks, or even years after you've seen it.  You find yourself thinking about it from time to time, remembering.  It becomes part of your life story.  Part of you.

Just the same as seeing an amazing movie can add to who you are as a human being, so can a psychedelic trip.  You remain the same person, but you are that same person + the experiences you've had, and how they've changed your perceptions, attitudes and beliefs.

A strong mushroom trip does not alter your fundamentals, but it can seem that you have been fundamentally altered by one, only because once you have "seen the light" (so to speak) you become a person who might choose to live with the responsibility of the new knowledge you have gained, and thus your behavior can become markedly different.

As far as "traumatizing" experiences go, my advice would be to seek someone who knows what they are doing, and go back into the psychedelic state and have your energy/mojo/frequencies worked on.  Sometimes, you need to realign your thinking.  Sometimes, something malicious has latched onto you and it needs to be removed.  For lack of a better word, a spiritual "exorcism" might need to be performed to get that nasty stuff out so that you can come back clear, right, and clean.

I remember reading a story about a man who took dipropyltryptamine (not DMT but similar) and he described a very evil, hellish realm that he went to.  When the trip was over, the reality around him seemed to have been altered by the energy.  He was having bad luck, bad events, even dirty things like bugs had moved into his house.   It wasn't until he god an ayahuasca shaman to perform some rituals on him and his space that things cleared up... or so he says.  Though I like to think of myself as a rational thinker and scientist, I believe stories like this since I have seen similar things with my own eyes.

So to describe integration, for me it's merely just living having seen what you've seen.  It can take years to fully absorb the ramifications, deal with them (or decide to reject them) and move on.  Some ideas just linger like little mysterious half-epiphanies which may or may not ever be understood in this lifetime.

• coorsmikey, Alder Logs and RainbowCatepillar like this

#10 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:34 AM

I’ve never tripped and seen anything only when I step out of body. If you focus on something long enough outside of your body or just notice your senses and watch for changes and with the intention that you will remain conscious after you fall asleep, you step out of body with enough practice. It takes a long time. I’ve met many spirits. There is a moment when this kind of phenomenon begins when you first truely realize that first, belief systems, ie. expectation, intent, and then and only then non subjective experience happens. You must learn to stay clear headed because sleep logic ie trance logic is just around the corner. After this you realize another thing. If you are grinning ear to ear and think to yourself how awesome it will be I will walk into this room and meet a lady friend,.. a lady friend is there.. this is the power of intent and expectation. It happens in dreams. You are in a space made only of psychic energy.. the non physical universe. Soooo... when you meet someone new. A soul. It’s radical. You are in effect talking and experiencing your subconscious and walking and interacting with it as such. Now,, when you meet something or someone autonomous.. something that isn’t you are the psychic double of the things around you.. it changes you. Forever. You can’t go back. It can drive you crazy or like myself drive my poor wife crazy cause I’m going off about talking to spirits my body vibrates at night she’s awoken up to my sleeping body sitting up trying to rise crap like that I don’t remember. When a very powerfully good spirit and I meet. There is always a test involved. First, I have to find them either out of a crowd or they will be invisible and I have to sense them and call them out. Next they usually appear disappear and my whole body is in throws of high power vibrations then they reappear uuuusually as a blue perfect orb and they’re body at the same time. Then they give me a gift in the form of sharing energy. That way we are always connected and in fact they call it like we are now family. So if a spirit exchanges energy with you then you are now family. Idk it’s hard to understand but they are part of you and you are part of them even if you can’t do something about it like say call on them but they can check on you.. ok so everyone has spirits visit them when they ask and try to become spiritual or are trying to become obe. Even when you sleep regularly but they can’t do anything without your intent. I call them my invisible helpers and when I close my eyes and focus on going obe I first come in and out of consciousness during hypnogogia. That’s when you see random things images sounds like a movie and sometimes during that time I am touched on the shoulder or my crown or my abdomen or my back usually upper body. I will be living some random event almost always there is no thought a lot of times I’m not myself. Then in the middle of it someone around me will touch me and an explosion of white light and a thud acompanied by a gunshot sound and my body will jump without my consent. At first these things scare the daylights out of you. But frankly I have a hard time smiling. It is my invisible helpers adjusting my energy body for a night out. I can tell you what it’s like to meet a truely angelic little homely woman I met if you like. I was sleeping realized I am sleeping like a lot of nights I do now that my life has had its unconscious sleep life dynamic changed and when you are out of body let’s say I step out of my body and it’s daytime my son and fiancé are all around me playing I can hear and see them when I get out but it’s somehow confusing like they are here but not here then as I transition around corners and doorways everything will change a little bit from the norm until eventually you don’t know where you are. This is because no matter where you go, it is a straight travel deeper into yourself and the cosmos. And every step of the way there are opportunities for tests. Ok so I am in a place I recognize.. it’s a slum I used to hang at lots of vagrant ppl projects if you will.. a moment earlier I was just in a supermarket and something in my gut told me I need to grab some food. And then bam I turn a corner and I’m at this slum. I got an instinct that there was something I had to do I decided this isn’t the right place so I go down the stairs and go out the little gate and there sitting on a concrete driveway that raises up off the ground there is a very small almost round cherub like old woman somewhat homely and just nothing interesting but something told me this isn’t right there is something special about this little woman the longer I look at her the more out of place she looks.. she almost looks like a fairy.. you know the old woman from that children’s movie about Viking dragons she is the elder woman that chooses the boy to fight the dragon out of all the children but he decides he can’t do it.. she looked like that but more normal not as exxagerated features a round ball in a red hood she is lighting an old pipe of tobacco.. I walk to her she is more head and face than body and I start to tingle I say hi.. and I had forgot I had food in my hand it wasn’t steak or fish but wrapped like it idk what it was.. she wouldn’t look at me gave me no mind.. I look around look at my hands remember I had food and I said to her I think I’m supposed to give this to you... at that moment oh my fucking god.... she looked me dead in the eye smiled very wide and I’m looking at her lips as she begins to disappear.. her lips say.. that was VERY nice... I begin to vibrate with the most intense powerful energy I have ever experienced In my life I was ENRAPTURED.. this woman is an angel ... she reappears as a perfect ball of perfect beautiful light but also reapears but is now although still looks the same in my minds eye is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen my whole body I just can’t explain what is happening to me... she says she is going to give me a gift.. I am studdering I can’t work my mouth I am saying what do u mean? She says I will help you get out into the living room more often... to you guys this might not sound profound but to me it meant I now have a true guardian angel that will help me get out of my body more often.. it’s what I was looking for! I am saying thank you thank you thank you you are beautiful as my gf is shaking me she says wtf is wrong!! My mouth won’t work I can’t move I am just breathing still vibrating trying to make words .. I finally tell her what happens and she is tripped out and says she woke up to my whole body vibrating up and down out of bed saying thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Lol this is just one time out of many and there are some very very bad spirits. Or atleast they don’t know how else to function.. they don’t have to enjoy what they do so much tho but that’s the problem. The bad spirits were alive once and enjoyed something so much they couldn’t cross over they trick you into using bad drugs drinking cheating living vicariously through you to enjoy your instant gratifications. Then there are bad spirits that live off of fear. The kind that literally sap your life energy are so very rare I’ve never met one even if they do indeed exist. Sorry everytime I talk here about stuff of this nature I feel like maybe I’m opening myself up for attack so I don’t do it very often and get a little cross atmyself later.. if I’ve blown up your thread I’m sorry. Dmt I’ve never broken through and mushrooms I’ve never met an entity... I wish I could say I have I just haven’t.. doesn’t mean that doesn’t happen I don’t eat more than enough for a good buzz because I know personally that to much of anything for someone like me opens me up for attack. I’ve never tested it, and actually want to take some bigger doses sometime very soon because everytime I eat just like two grams I feel like a lot more would just be a lot more fun lol.
  • Moonless likes this

#11 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 919 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:25 AM

Wow. Block of text! :).

#12 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,952 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 08:44 AM

I’ve never tripped and seen anything only when I step out of body.

Geez,

as much as I really want to read this, I can't get beyond the first few lines before my eyes start to jump all over. Please put in some paragraph breaks or figure a good portion of the readers will never be able to get through this immense " paragraph" ......

• Zwapa, Alder Logs and Moonless like this

#13 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,643 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

A lot of this sounds a lot like gods of ancient mythology... There different personalities and the spiritual tier on which they maintain sounds familiar... Considering, it is my opinion, that these old gods were conjured through hallucinogenic experience, this makes a lot of sense... What you are experiencing has been experienced for many thousands of years by those on a spiritual quest using psychoactive chemicals... I am more than a little jealous. My experience, though related, can not compare in terms of depth... I have had visions of entities, most often out of the corner of my eye, but never interaction... I think it is due to my difficulty with letting go entirely...

Super cool!

#14 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:19 PM

Sorry I’ll work on using paragraphs it’s just a stream of consciousness type of writing and as much time I spend trying to explain something like this I just can’t wait to be done by the time I’m done. I don’t talk about it much because there is so much writing involved and I have a boy to attend to most of the time. Can’t stay up late and during the day I’m preoccupied. Not to mention, even though I mean well I worry I might be misunderstood. I have had a lot of push back on talking about my spiritual journey. Ppl have different belief systems and well when I tell them I experience these things face to face and I try to heal them with the spiritual truth they resist. But there is healing vitality in true words. Just trying to help.

Edit: skywatcher I will edit it so it’s easier to read if you like. It was so late when I wrote that I couldn’t stay up any longer.

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 24 October 2019 - 03:20 PM.

• Skywatcher and Moonless like this

#15 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 03:43 PM

My non immediate family like my dad mother brothers all worried I was losing my mind so I have kept these things to myself besides my wife. I have told her about things I’ve witnessed her doing in other rooms of the house while unconscious. Atleast I can be myself with her. If people are actually interested in having a discussion I could start a thread where I will take more time to better explain things and not jump around as much. Idk.. does anyone think ppl could benefit from it? I am used to not being taken seriously. I’ve only been doing this for about three years now.
  • Moonless likes this

#16 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 04:07 PM

PJammer24,. I don’t know about any explanations because I have not been explained this first hand. When in the astral/ desire plane I have told ppl there I am from the physical universe I am not astral and telepathy isn’t my first language lol and they just shrug there shoulders intact most of the time they don’t want anything to do with me. If you look up obe experiences there is a few common things involved, what I want to expound upon is the tests. Everyone experiences moral and practical tests of character. Succeeding in these tests is paramount to your spiritual development. To be able to do obe isn’t important it’s the lessons you learn there that are. Psychic ability does not translate to spirituality and faith the same way that meditation and experiencing the spiritual world doesn’t immediately translate to spirituality and faith. It’s all ones private journey and an evil brujo can do these things but it doesn’t make him spiritual. I think that these realms far surpass the hallucinogenic states we acquire. Some spirits may be created there sure. But the astral planes came first then our world, ppl get it messed up. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Not human beings having a spiritual experience I think you should try to understand you are thinking the egg cane before the chicken or the chicken came before the egg but it doesn’t work that way I think. It’s all interconnected and hallucinogens are only one piece of the puzzle.. they are a tool to open the curtain and see the invisible worlds but it’s not the key to the kingdom in any means. I’ve honestly never seen entities while using hallucinogens. I do these things with intense meditation and focus on my third eye and just focus on being in the now. I am going to excitement with using mushrooms during meditation soon but the thing is I don’t want it to become a crutch. Any exterior tool is not needed for these experiences and in fact can become a problem if you rely on them to transcend an earthly reality.

#17 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:44 PM

this thread, I have got to say, is pretty fucking cool.

Ive had a couple encounters with some alien like entities on heavy doses of LSD, definitely always telepathic, but never anything that communicated with me on mushrooms. I have however seen some entities on mushrooms and some of them have at least acknowledged that im there.

Ive only dosed up to 5 grams of B+ though and they weren't that strong either.

personally, these entities ALWAYS came off either evil or aggressive at first, it always took the whole trip for me to realize that it was only my subconcous fear of evil that caused this encounter to go south. 

My second encounter, Was related to the yin yang, and it lasted 3 or 4 hours.

It was some type of two headed alien that had one eye on each tube shaped head. it wore a robe, a long, baggy robe that when they touched their hands together you couldnt see the hands, like a minecraft villager. (lol)

there were many of them, and they were the entities of non belief. They were the only ones I saw for most of the trip. i was stuck in an athiest perspective all night, arguing with my family and friends, Surrounded by people of both sides. 

They told me t go in my room and lay down and meditate so i did. I lied there, meditating and being spoken to by these entities, never really getting a chance to respond. 

They spoke of life, and the many reasons i should never believe in anything other than my human experience. It was convincing I'll admit. 

Ill try not to waste time and fast forward to the biggest part. 

after about an hour of meditating with these entities, my brain kind of, restarted.  went to complete blackness, no feeling, nothing. i then watched my brain and neurons rebuild and and i was met with these entities again, but accompanied by their polar opposites.

I saw all of them standing in a perfect circle around a sort of table. Half of them were belief and half were non belief. It was a perfect, beautiful yin yang. 

They spoke together, perfectly. They said something like:

"our kind has existed forever and always will. We exist together and never without the other. We are needed for each-others existence and you will never have one without the other. "

I was fucking amazed. It forever changed my view of the dark and the light, and fueled a beautiful view of the world that i never left behind. 

Psychedelics from then on became one of the most important factors in my decision making process.

#18 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,232 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:43 PM

A lot of this sounds a lot like gods of ancient mythology... There different personalities and the spiritual tier on which they maintain sounds familiar... Considering, it is my opinion, that these old gods were conjured through hallucinogenic experience, this makes a lot of sense... What you are experiencing has been experienced for many thousands of years by those on a spiritual quest using psychoactive chemicals... I am more than a little jealous. My experience, though related, can not compare in terms of depth... I have had visions of entities, most often out of the corner of my eye, but never interaction... I think it is due to my difficulty with letting go entirely...

Super cool!

It may also be a factor of dosage.  The video I posted at the top of the page is not the kind of thing I would expect everyone to experience on 1g of mushrooms.  For me, that type of experience is found at 4 grams plus.  I have been there, and seen similar things.

There was one trip where I had prepared 50g of ayahuasca vine by itself, and drank that along with just 1.5g of cubensis mushrooms.  There was no DMT in the mix, but the MAOI in the ayahuasca has an effect on mushrooms as well.  It was kind of a halfway mix in flavor and character of experience between "normal" ayahuasca (vine + leaves) and just mushrooms by themselves.

That trip was very strongly visual, some of the most amazing spectacles I had ever witnessed.  And there were also entities of many types.  If you think of the ocean and all of the things that live and swim around down there, and how varied in size and shape and power they can be, then you can get an idea of what you might run into if you happen upon "grand central station" of entity travels.  Another thing you might compare it to is the scenes in the Men In Black movies where they show all these different types of aliens going about their business.  It's the same.

Sometimes you run into harmless little swimmy fishies.  Sometimes you encounter a leviathan.

I just try and take care and keep in mind that I'm just one of the small fish swimming in a big pond when I do this.  I only willingly interact with entities when they seem safe enough to do so, but this alone doesn't keep you completely safe.  You do have to pay attention to what is "around" you and watch your step.  Sometimes you get attention you don't want.  It takes practice to deal with and avoid these things, just like it takes paying attention to your guts when around strangers to know who to talk to or who to avoid.

On ayahuasca, I have encountered what seemed to be the goddess Ayahuasca herself, an immensely complex, intelligent, beautiful, powerful being whose existence stretches and penetrates through much of the living universe.  I see her as responsible or representative of many aspects of nature, including plants and some parts of animals.  Describing her attributes is difficult, because she's not like a "person" in the sense that we are familiar with, but much more than that.  I can easily understand how if someone else encountered an entity like this, they would think they had witnessed a god.

Another encounter occurred for me on one of my very first strong mushroom trips, which was around 6 grams, but that's more or less of a guess since I didn't actually measure it.  Whatever the quantity, the experience was very, very strong.  Before it was over, I had sobbed for what seemed like years with awe and spiritual reconciliation, and the relief that came with that.  I had spent some minutes or possibly hours curled up naked in a fetal position, rocking and humming, completely unaffected by the unfortunate fact that I had gone to the bathroom where I lay.  The trip was too strong to have useful motor control or the thought that I gave a damn that I had just peed in the middle of my apartment floor.  Nonetheless, that experience is embedded on my psyche indelibly.

The best representation of this entity encounter can be see in this video:

[Direct Link]

I felt like my spirit was completely out-of-body, elevated into some high ethereal realm, and I was surrounded by a warm, glowing, musical light which rained drops of liquid gold down on my soul.  They emanated from a central globe from which what seemed to be to be a tiny fracture or portal to the realm of god, through which poured some of his/her love, enlightenment, forgiveness, and understanding.  It rained on me, and I sobbed, and I felt my soul experience redemption.

By the time I had collected myself back into the real world, I felt utterly reborn.  I believe that experience alone deserves credit for saving my life and sanity, and it is something I wish everyone could understand.

Edited by darci, 24 October 2019 - 09:53 PM.

• PJammer24 and Moonless like this

#19 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 414 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 11:23 PM

That’s really cool, see I feel like this post above is a great example of the kind of experience one has with mushrooms. I need to try taking some bigger doses and actually meditating I just get kinda rambunctious on the smaller doses and don’t feel like shutting my eyes I do enough of that lol but I digress and I’ll come back with some results.
  • Moonless likes this

#20 Zwapa

Zwapa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:08 AM

Darci, just before you wrote this .... i was tripping seeing the other side, making contact with whatever is there.... upon entering my living room, thoughts about you and your appartment i once read came to my mind,.. then , next day i read this, what u wrote... all such a mystery, are this the so called morphogenetic fields (how do you write this???? )or something. we are all so connected somehow.

Anyway, nice read and very interesting indeed.

just want to mention this stories make all a living.

anybody read:" when seth speaks"??? (or something like that?)

love, Z

• Moonless likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!