Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Paul Stamets Vitamin Formula, availability because of decriminalization and legalization in Canada

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheoPhrastus

TheoPhrastus

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:31 PM

Paul Stamets Vitamin Formula with Lionsmane, Psylicibin, and Niacin. Has anyone developed a product because of decriminalization in some states and Legalization in Canada?

5958037E-5291-4687-AAA2-3BE39FE67EF0.png

Thanks for guiding me through the MycoVerse

Edited by TheoPhrastus, 21 October 2019 - 12:35 PM.

#2 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 754 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:01 PM

This is not a product that is being marketed.

this is a  theory That Mr. Stamets was discussing at a lecture of a possible future micro-dosing  procticals .

If you listen to the lecture he PROPOSES  this might be a good idea in Theory and he challenged  some one..... a Dr, or Med school  to  do clinical studies with this proposed regiment . . .to  see if it is indeed effective  . so  lots and lots of clinical studies with humans would have to be done at a medical school ect . before it could ever be approved for  use .

So maybe some Dr. will take up Pauls  challenge and request permission to do the studies .with this proposed  stack . Interesting lecture .

I guess any one could  experiment with this micro dose ......discreetly heh

BEZ

Edited by bezevo, 21 October 2019 - 01:02 PM.

• TheoPhrastus likes this

#3 TheoPhrastus

TheoPhrastus

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:13 PM

I was hoping decriminalization and legalization would inspire someone to bring the supplement to market that would not require FDA approval as most supplements on the market do not have any

At $7000 a gram to DEA approved researchers the cost gave me a bit of sticker shock there and I think would be reason to go another route.

I betcha Paul may have been self medicating for years. Lol
  • crazy1 and RainbowCatepillar like this

#4 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 754 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:47 PM

Albert Hoffman who first synthesized LSD at SANDOZ  Labs in Switzerland  Micro Dosed LSD for decades i think he was almost 100 and still cognitively sharp and giving lectures when he passed  .

BEZ

• crazy1, TheoPhrastus and RainbowCatepillar like this

#5 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:08 PM

Paul has done some serious studies into psyliciben and the wonderful fungi who bring it to us.

It will be very nice it it becomes legal

Peace

• TheoPhrastus likes this

#6 TheoPhrastus

TheoPhrastus

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:20 PM

So today it’s oyster mushrooms sautéed with butter and garlic from Bronx Little Italy on Arthur Avenue $5.99 a pound

That’s good medicine too
  • crazy1, RainbowCatepillar and laurasondrugs like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!