• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maddmyco

Maddmyco

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:20 AM

Who's going? Wanna meet and greet before the show?

#2 Oneyedraven

Oneyedraven

Mycophage

• Gold VIP
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:50 PM

Ha ... close.. going but not in Chicago but drop down the interstate for 3 hours and I’m going to that one. Good to see another mid westerner is on here and into similar stuff. Lol we’re a bit behind the times here in the interior. Their tour schedule is madness.. I think like 3-4 shows a week .. after such a long hiatus I think that would be very taxing. Hope you enjoy! It’s been a long wait!!!
  • Maddmyco likes this

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 840 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:53 PM

I was gonna go till I saw the ticket prices.

#4 Maddmyco

Maddmyco

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:48 AM

Tool the band need to get their asses busy on the road. After the legal bullshit they have a lot of ground to cover. Mayard on the other hand, I don't know how he dies it. Right after Moneyshot dropped he did an extended toured with Puscifer that took him across the pond as well as the states. He had to be writing material for APC's Eat the Elephant simultaneously. That old fucker is busy.

#5 Maddmyco

Maddmyco

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:53 AM

If you know when tickets go on sale, be waiting in-line (online) at ticketmaster. You need to already know what show you want to attend to know when to be in line. As soon as seats are available buy your seats right then before bots and other people buy them. We bought two tickets for less than $200 and the seats are what we wanted, and the price covers parking too.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!