• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:30 PM

Been pretty busy with school starting and work etc. Haven’t had a grow going and the house feels so quiet. Agar work hasn’t really been that active either. I decided to prep some grain tonight though. Not sure what I’m gonna grow. We’ll see what happens.
Just dropping a starting point for this run, and letting anyone who cares know that I’ve just been busy.
  • coorsmikey, bezevo, Billcoz and 3 others like this

#2 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:46 PM

Well I'm glad to see you around. I too have been busy with the schools/work I've started calling it skwerk. But I plan to case 2 jars into 4 rotisserie containers again sunday. I'll definitely be sending a print ur way.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:11 PM

Most likely gonna run of the Huautla and some menace
  • joeya likes this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,560 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:48 AM

Well I'm glad to see you around. I too have been busy with the schools/work I've started calling it skwerk. But I plan to case 2 jars into 4 rotisserie containers again sunday. I'll definitely be sending a print ur way.

Can you please direct me to the rotisserie tek... I am intrigued... Does it improve flavor?

• makinbones69 likes this

#5 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:56 AM

Lol no on flavor I just like the container sizes when i dont have enough spawn to do mono tubs. I had some strong flushes with them as opposed to shoebox they also do fantastic at helping prevent side pins. You can search the site for it I dont know how to link it with this app. I put my blunt out because now I'm curious how to link it lol. So here goes its this but I am very unsure if I should just link the address?!? Anyway heres the thread it saved me alot of aggravation twice when i had contaminated spawn and fell short of what I needed for my mono. Hope this helps friend!

https://mycotopia.ne...es-and-dub-tub/

Edited by makinbones69, 30 October 2019 - 12:13 PM.

• PJammer24 likes this

#6 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,702 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:05 PM

tumblr_n72m80JVMW1t55j2no1_500.gif

• joeya and Misfit like this

#7 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:10 PM

Awesome!

#8 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 457 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:19 PM

I hear ya, I've been much less present here for a while now. Maybe working a few days a week in a police station does something to ones brain! I have a few small tubs going, two costa rica, one acadia coast, and a couple of burma cakes. Probably picking costa rica tomorrow, and since I'm off, my just eat them fresh!

• Misfit likes this

#9 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:20 PM

Let me know how those Acadians do for you
  • joeya likes this

#10 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 457 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

will do. they colonized the grain nicely, they are starting in on the coir, but moving slower. I'm keeping everything a bit cooler now than I have in the past, mainly because I can't devote the attention to them that I used to. 

#11 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:31 PM

Totally get it. Not sure why I’m even starting a new round. I have so little time right now. Pretty sure the cooler temps will slow things down a bit also.
I hope all is well brother.
  • joeya likes this

#12 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 457 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:35 PM

I'm doing great, actually. Hope the same for you!

• RainbowCatepillar likes this

#13 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:43 PM

Really busy but really good.
  • RainbowCatepillar likes this

#14 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:12 PM

Started one jar each from agar plates. These were sitting a bit longer than they should have. The poor things must have been hungry. Less than 4 full days after dropping the agar in they are already showing some promising growth.
I did one jar of Menace and one Huautla. Both were gifts from topia members. (Thanks if you’re reading)
The house feels so different already. I missed their energy.
  • cybele and RainbowCatepillar like this

#15 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:58 PM

Hualta? By chance if so let me know the results I'm interested
  • Misfit likes this

#16 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 829 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:00 PM

I’ll keep you posted. Not sure if my phone corrected that or if I typed it that way

#17 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:12 AM

Started one jar each from agar plates. These were sitting a bit longer than they should have. The poor things must have been hungry. Less than 4 full days after dropping the agar in they are already showing some promising growth.
I did one jar of Menace and one Huautla. Both were gifts from topia members. (Thanks if you’re reading)
The house feels so different already. I missed their energy.

Well, you just made me realize that I'm not the only one that requires active cultures being present for the aptomsphere to be more bright and vibrant all around.

While my gt's were struggling due to low temps everything felt so grey and depressing but the landlord finally put on the heat and they all picked up to the point of completion. Two more weeks and I'll be g2g transfering 1jar of popcorn to 10 and then spawning to twos 10 and 10, the total yield I'm expecting to get
1.4pounds. :) I'm not greedy, I just like my mushrooms.
  • Misfit likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!