Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

I'll send a "Cat Penis" print to the first person that donates to the site through Mikey!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,668 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:36 PM

So I just printed some of my "Cat Penis" fruits. They're the Penis Envy genetics that reverted back to 'regular' cubes. 

The first person to donate to the site through Mikey will receive one.

I'm assuming that as soon as y'all read this, you'll be clamoring to get your grubby little hands on this print, but please consider the following:

• I print pretty aseptically, but I strongly advise that any recipient of aforementioned print germinate on agar and transfer a few times to ensure it's clean.

• Technically, it's not stabilized as Captain Buzzkill, I mean @microbe pointed out, it's not considered stabilized blah blah blah nine generations.

I can tell y'all this, it's slow to fruit, it produces big ass fruits, and they weigh a ton, like one fruit dried cracker dry can weigh 3.5g.

Offer limited to USA only, not shipping to anywhere it's illegal, I'm looking at you Georgia, California, and Idaho! (I'll totally send them to those places, but you didn't hear it from me!) For microscopy purposes only or whatever.

Here's more about their origin:

https://mycotopia.ne...-9#entry1409022 

• cap'n cube, Tenderfoot, PJammer24 and 2 others like this

#2 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:40 PM

Dang I really need to make my declaration to contribution still, I should have some money this week! To bad I probably won’t be the first one... I got about ten strains I’m trying to play with each a bit before I start anything new but.. that would go to agar the moment I get it,. I’ll make my donation ASAP and if there is any prints left I’ll try to message and check! Or msg me! Love those pics those genetics to die for! I have always loved the hugeness of the PE but I also LOVE big caps.. perfect combination of greatness...!! Awesome!
  • PJammer24 and CatsAndBats like this

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 816 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:50 PM

I donated just for fun. Good to see you back around cats
  • cap'n cube, PJammer24 and CatsAndBats like this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:09 AM

I kinda want to be able to say I have the ole cat penis... If someone other than me doesn't get this by Noon PST, I will take it but hopefully this will encourage someone to donate.

Edited by PJammer24, 31 October 2019 - 09:10 AM.

#5 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 816 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:56 AM

I donated. It was the most fun I have had in a while. Hopefully others follow suit. Maybe cats should write a TEK.
  • Juthro likes this

#6 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,587 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:02 AM

Confirmed for Misfit! Thank You! Thanks CatsandBats as well!

• cap'n cube and Juthro like this

#7 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,527 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:10 AM

I feel like Misfit is on the payroll... Total Shakedown....

• CatsAndBats likes this

#8 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,587 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:12 AM

PJ is now on the payroll as well :hug:

#9 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 816 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:42 AM

The only benefits I receive for being on the payroll are some likes here and there from Mikey. All and all pretty solid.
  • PJammer24 and Nicked like this

#10 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,587 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:57 PM

If these are prints rather than swap? Can I get in on this deal? I will donate too lol!

#11 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

You dont know how bad I want to make a joke about Mikey looking for a cat penis print.... :)

Thanks Cat, this is really cool of you!   And also, a big thanks to Mikey, for everything he does to keep this place open.

• CatsAndBats and RainbowCatepillar like this

#12 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 04:13 PM

I’m still going to donate Tuesday, or sooner if I can :)

#13 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,668 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:00 PM

Wait, so I send it to Juthro?

#14 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 816 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:01 PM

I just donated to donate. So it’s not me.
  • Tenderfoot and Juthro like this

#15 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 05:41 AM

I'm claiming poverty, I had to pay 320 to stop the enforcement of a eviction order...cost me more then what the arrears were....bastards! I'll so totally be eyeballing this thread when my fincial situation changes in the near future.

Those money trees my parents use to tell me about didnt turn out to be real, but the fungi money blob turned out to be real. Well, my kids will be better educated and always have lunch money and donation funds.
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#16 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:21 PM

Wait, so I send it to Juthro?

I appreciate the offer my friend, but I'm not worthy of your penis print.   (damn, it doesn't feel quit right saying that, lol)

I've got more prints then I can use right now, and I think it needs to goto a home that will love it, and grow it out, I mean examine it under the 'scope before it grows old and dormant in the baggie  :)

But I will make a donation to the site in your name, for the greater good and because your such a great member. (That and I haven't made one for a long time)

Mikey, is the system the same as the last time I donated? You remember, back when you and I were still in grade school with Methuselah......

Edited by Juthro, 06 November 2019 - 12:42 PM.

• Tenderfoot likes this

#17 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:09 PM

Hey I am donating tonight, how do I donate for vip? And then I’ll donate an extra ten bucks if it gets me a bad ass print...? Lol ;)

#18 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:07 PM

Hey I am donating tonight, how do I donate for vip? And then I’ll donate an extra ten bucks if it gets me a bad ass print...? Lol ;)

Give Coorsmikey a PM for the donating procedure.  As far as the prints go, that is entirely up to Cats generosity, and supply :)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!