• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 lilboymush

lilboymush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:57 PM

What's up guys I have early pinning in my all in one grow bag and i'm not sure what to do. I've read that some people say to start the fruiting process and also heard to wait till its fully colonized. I'm sketched I don't wanna mess anything up, can y'all give me some advice on what to do. Here's a picture btw :)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0048.jpg

• adrian118 likes this

#2 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 November 2019 - 06:34 PM

I would put that one in fruiting conditions and let it ride!

• onediadem, PJammer24 and lilboymush like this

#3 macgyver

macgyver

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:27 PM

About what % would you say is colonized?

Looks like you have a bunch of little mushies in there :ohmy:

#4 lilboymush

lilboymush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:47 PM

I would put that one in fruiting conditions and let it ride!

how should i do my lighting process because im gonna fruit the mushies in that bag

#5 lilboymush

lilboymush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:47 PM

About what % would you say is colonized?

Looks like you have a bunch of little mushies in there :ohmy:

idk honestly its been colonizing for 6 weeks at least

#6 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

May your tracks be lost...

• App Administrator
  • 8,578 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 November 2019 - 06:33 AM

They don't need much (or any) light at all but if you want them to grow in a certain direction you can make sure they get some light from that angle.  If you're using natural light, it should be indirect; don't let it sit in the sun!

• lilboymush likes this

#7 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,560 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 November 2019 - 11:41 AM

If it is fruiting, you are unlikely to get more colonization... I would let it stay invitro until the first flush and then proceed with subsequent flushes.

Its difficult for me to really tell whats going on from photos on here... Is there mycelium growing int he areas that look uncolonized but it is just wispy and has not consolidated or is it 100% uncolonized in certain areas? if it was from multispore, it could just be a genetic difference in the mycelium where one does not consolidate similarly to the other...

Edited by PJammer24, 04 November 2019 - 12:56 PM.

• lilboymush likes this

#8 macgyver

macgyver

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

To me it looks like the myc didn't colonize large portions of that bag, and 6 weeks is a long time!

• lilboymush likes this

#9 lilboymush

lilboymush

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:29 PM

If it is fruiting, you are unlikely to get more colonization... I would let it stay invitro until the first flush and then proceed with subsequent flushes.

Its difficult for me to really tell whats going on from photos on here... Is there mycelium growing int he areas that look uncolonized but it is just wispy and has not consolidated or is it 100% uncolonized in certain areas? if it was from multispore, it could just be a genetic difference in the mycelium where one does not consolidate similarly to the other...

Im pretty sure its fully colonized this bag just has the rye grain manure and wood chips all together so it looks weird. Im in the fruiting process right now. Can you check my latest post 

#10 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 264 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:23 AM

P.cubensis dont do so well on woodchips, it's very hard for it to colonize, could be the woodchips throwing everything off.

The bags formula would appear to be for pan cyans (azures dont grow indoors) but pan cyans wont grow invitro, they need their f.a.e so whoever made that bag had good intentions but no clue about which species it could be used for.

I doubt the uncolonized portions have anything to do with bacteria, again, p.cubensis just dont do wood. Although they can (takes 2-3 months for them to colonize threw a woodchip based spawn)

That's my opinion, professional and otherwise. The all in one grow bag for cubes should have been grain, a layer of chopped straw and a layer of horse manure.
...that's for p.cubensis

Not sure why someone would prepare a pan cyan substrate in a bag unless the bag was going to he spawned afterwards but even then that defeats the purpose of growing in a bag.....everyone's heat guess is my best guess here
  • crazy1 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!