These two jars were inoculated on 10/18 with some agar rhizomorphic growth with slurry method and one with a piece of agar mycelium dropped in with a SAB.
First time I have pressure cooked my own Liquid Culture. I used Karo White Syrup and some potatoe "broth" I made. I love the clarity. They both look like they grew about at the same rate to me.
Going to use the piece of mycelium from agar this time on rye from MidWest. Next thing tomorrow is to make some spawn bags after I get some bags in the mail.
Excited about progressing to finally not have to order from MidWest anylonger, though they have really been great. Even sent me a free Liquid Culture when one did not grow anything. Highly recommend them and I might eventually buy a port Laminar Flow Hood from them.