When my jars were at about 6 weeks, I cracked the lids and poured out the excess liquid. I did this again a little later, but there was not nearly as much liquid the second time. When I looked at one of the jars yesterday, it looks good from what I can tell, the grains are changing color, maybe blueing now. Once I finally harvest the first jars I will give some feedback on the results.
I have been using this TEK for 9 months now and in my experience, the liquid buildup can go one of two ways. It can have no effect at harvest time, or it can cause the grain to go rancid. In my case, the odds of them going rancid is less than ending up with a successful harvest. I have learned to grow more than I need and to expect some losses. The aggressive colonization this strain exhibits easily makes up for the losses. I just wish fruiting it was just as easy as colonizing grain with it. I am glad that it isn't just me having this issue.
My only concern is if this liquid might be oxidizing any compounds that I would want to keep active in the final product.
Unfortunately if this happens in bags, removing some of the liquid may not be performed as easily.