• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ronico

Ronico

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:21 PM

I wonder if anyone knows where did Tony from the Psilocybe Mentality youtube channel went. Tony, if you are out there I just wanted to say we need your knowladge. He use to share good knowladge. 

Now there are no traces of him in cyberspace.

Edited by Ronico, 07 November 2019 - 04:21 PM.

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,860 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

He may have just walked away. Many people do. We have great knowledge here.

• Ronico likes this

#3 SacredMountain

SacredMountain

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:05 PM

Never had the opportunity to see any of Tony's work

• Ronico likes this

#4 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 938 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:38 AM

Haha yeah Tony is a special guy. He has so much enthusiasm for growing shrooms, but I must say it was more for entertainment that I watched his videos than for other purposes. Some of the how-to videos were a bit cringeworthy I must admit but I like the guy's attitude.

He says he had been taken down by YouTube before and was planning to move to some obscure side of the net to share his videos, but I can imagine no one will follow him there. I figure it is easy to hang up your hat after so many obstacles YouTube has thrown at him,  when indeed he took a lot of his time to make the content.

It's sad to see him disappear like that. I think he still has an Instagram account which he updates sometimes,  but that's not more than some pics of mushrooms, himself and his 'students' posing with harvested fruits.

• Ronico likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!