• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,640 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2020 - 10:52 AM

Likely that Epstein served as a honey trap, filming high profile power addicted political pederasts while they boned 14-year-olds to use their vices as leverage on their decisions.

That kind of stuff is so rampant that it looks to me like someone could potentially become very powerful in politics (assuming one is allowed to play the game at all) simply by managing to either keep it in their pants or only engaging in socially-acceptable relationships. That's not a very high bar (even I could do it), but it's apparently too much to expect of the people who inflict themselves upon us as "leaders," which probably explains a lot about their "leadership."

It's infuriating to contemplate how much of the history of the world-as-we-know-it has been determined by the unrestrained perversions of horny Narcissists and the self-serving calculations of inhuman Sociopaths.

• bezevo and makinbones69 like this

#22 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2020 - 07:11 PM

Well they say the best leaders are the people that don't want to be one, it really is an unfortunate part of the whole system. The people that seek those positions of power are often the worst one's suited for it, like you said narcissists and sociopaths

• makinbones69 likes this

#23 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,703 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2020 - 07:43 PM

Perhaps it is time we formulate a change.

Often overlooked is the wording of (paraphrased) A government of the People, for the People, and by the People.

Anyone else notice that you must have a law degree to occupy public office? At least, it seems to be a prerequisite for offices of higher power.

I feel that we have higher minds and greater expressions of empathy and tolerance here more than anywhere else I've looked.

How do we spread this mentality? (Short of dosing a population)

• TVCasualty, Juthro, makinbones69 and 1 other like this

#24 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2020 - 07:46 PM

No easy way to spread common sense man. Greedy people obsessed with power nowadays would be easy prey all day in an environment that didn't exist under an umbrella we refer to as life in America

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

#25 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 December 2020 - 07:47 PM

I think what is in order is nature restoring her balance i feel it will happen. But not smoothly and likely not in our lifetimes

• Juthro likes this

#26 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,640 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2020 - 10:03 AM

I think that the recent rapid pace of change with regards to social and legal acceptance of psychedelics is strong evidence that our uncoordinated but unified intent to propagate the knowledge of how to grow or produce consciousness-expanding experiences has been working as well as can be expected in the world we're dealing with. We're not being hunted down, tortured, and burned at the stake for eating mushrooms these days (only hunted down and caged; yay progress!). Soon we won't even be hunted anymore.

Even though the vast majority of us don't know each other and will never meet, we've been essentially working together for decades (this began before most of us here were born) to bring this about. Some cast literal spores and seeds into society, selling or giving away prints and seeds and clones. Some cast cognitive spores (ideas) into the culture, spreading awareness of what's possible and how to grow, produce, or create more of it.

This kind of stuff makes me think of the video of the "chattering" of starlings I posted in the Chaos thread, and how they all change direction in midair the same way at the same time without any of them smacking into each other (a flock of starlings is sometimes called a "chattering," which IMO is what a flock of humans should be called).

SOMEthing sparks or directs each turn of the flock, and while this chattering of humans we're part of appears to be flying full-speed ahead toward the giant plate-glass window of doom there is still the possibility of making a radical and essentially instantaneous change in direction. This possibility remains open right up until we hit it, and the catalyst/spark with the highest probability of inspiring a collective change in direction in the time we have left before industrial civilization is fucked is psychedelics. In my estimation, anyway. I'm open to any better/more effective ideas.

So we're doing more to help "save the world" by helping people learn how to grow mushrooms or mix up their own Ayahuasca or pull their own DMT than by just about anything else we can do (IMO). In the parlance of Chaos, we're releasing lots and lots of vigorously-flapping butterflies into the world. I got my first dose thanks to such a person, and it changed everything for me. And getting those molecules into the heads of the children of the 0.01% acts as a force-multiplier that's like a 747 flapping its wings (just ask David Bronner).

IMO the answer to the question of "How do we spread this mentality?" is "keep doing what we're doing, and do even more of it if possible."

• Myc, ilikethings and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#27 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2020 - 06:05 PM

Well that's all the encouragement I need to keep spreading to good gospel

• TVCasualty and Myc like this

#28 ilikethings

ilikethings

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 11:42 PM

BREAKING NEWS!  Jean-Luc Brunel (the guy who "bought" 12 year old triplets in rural France and "air mailed" them to J. Epstein for his birthday) was arrested as he was allegedly in route to leave France for Côte d'Ivoire (former French colony in Africa).

https://www.reuters....e-idUSKBN28R1U0

#29 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,640 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2020 - 11:53 AM

Are there any betting pools where we can bet on whether or not he gets "depressed" and commits an implausible suicide?

• ilikethings likes this

#30 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 December 2020 - 02:45 PM

I had never bothered to watch that prince Andrew interview and just went with the commentary on it. So yesterday I clicked on it and he had me laughing within the first few seconds of the interview, she asked him if he ever partied with Jeffery and his response went along the lines of. 

"Oh geeze, what is a PATTI?"  "I am not sure I have ever been to a party in my life, not a party person at all".

It comes off a so disingenuous it's laughable

[Direct Link]

Lately my youtube rabbit hole has consisted of watching people trying to lie or me trying to figure out if they are lying. I suspect the algorithm was noticing my interest in Bob Lazar and there was a body language video so I clicked on it, and down the hole I went. There is something interesting about comparing an obvious liars testimony like Amber Heards, or Juicy Smollet, or R Kelly, to someone like say Bob Lazar who seems very genuine. It can be fun watching the physical differences trying to get a read on it all.

Nothing like watching an exposed liar tear up and get emotional while trying to manipulate you

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 20 December 2020 - 02:52 PM.

• ilikethings likes this

#31 ilikethings

ilikethings

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 05:37 PM

Lol.  I agree.  The Bob Lazar things is tricky.  I'm deep into the UFO issue.  Had a physical craft sighting in June 2018--it was only about 250ft away above the road.  looked like a black oil drum with slightly sharper edges and was about 175' above the road just cruising at about 10mph.  I still regret not following it and just being late for work.  And yes, I had a camera phone with me and considered trying to photograph it but didn't want to take my eyes off of it bc it was so perplexing.

I won't delve into all the Lazar details here but I still don't know about him (but I generally find him credible).  Many point to his element 115 statement that was not officially discovered until years later.  But apparently chemists have said, assuming Lazar is as smart as he comes off, he would know it's a safe bet that said element would have been discovered soon.  here is my citation: https://www.theblack...sode-breakdown/  ( Episode #35 – Dr. Chris Cogswell (chemical engineer) – June 28, 2019);

Edited by ilikethings, 21 December 2020 - 05:45 PM.

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#32 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,640 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2020 - 07:09 PM

Ever see anything that looked like any of the first-hand photos I've posted?

https://mycotopia.ne...-of-ufos/page-2

#33 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,887 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 December 2020 - 07:13 PM

Whoa bizzare man, the only sighting I ever had turned out to be a friggin fire fly. It appeared to be a big light at a far distance when in reality it was a small light that was really close

#34 ilikethings

ilikethings

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 10:54 PM

Ever see anything that looked like any of the first-hand photos I've posted?

https://mycotopia.ne...-of-ufos/page-2

Hmm. yes, but not personally.  All but the first image of contrails remind me of photos (1,000+) taken by this older woman--Dorothy Izzat.  A documentary was made about her (Capturing the Light).  I also don't know what to make of her photos.  I don't know enough about conventional film photography to judge.

Edited by ilikethings, 21 December 2020 - 11:30 PM.

#35 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:11 AM

His story reminds me of this. I'm not dwelling on a simple Epsteen tho. I'd venture to say there are others who feel this way as well.
https://youtu.be/_7Ox9N1490Y

Apologies I been drinking hard to jump in but he reminds me of luscious clay.

Edited by makinbones69, 22 December 2020 - 03:12 AM.

#36 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:35 AM

I can't explain Epsteens level of greed 8s what I mean to say. Sitting out here with the stars and the weirdness i make attempt not to think to far beyond the dead and the animals. I think I mean that lol I'm a crazy hoodoo swamp folk tho what do I know. I ask really tell me haha
But trust epsteins soul will be kept. Thats real.

Edited by makinbones69, 22 December 2020 - 03:38 AM.

#37 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:53 AM

Oh yeah . Common knowledge.
https://youtu.be/KNTxq2v3jcM

• TVCasualty, Myc and Juthro like this

#38 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:11 AM

Forgive me i drank alot looking back i wish I hadn't posted that. But could it be that simple? I wonder who knows man .

#39 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,556 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2020 - 06:21 AM

Oh yeah . Common knowledge.

[Direct Link]

I'm not sure how good of a pet I will make, but I'm in it tell the end my brother.

(I  loved the song, thankx for sharing)

#40 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,640 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2021 - 06:20 PM

So are the disturbing suggestions and allegations about Bill Gates and Epstein merely part of a coordinated libelous media op by Melinda's PR and legal team to jockey for a strong bargaining position in the divorce? Or was he actually one of Epstein's underage-child loving quote-unquote "clients?"

It seems like it would be a quicker and easier to make a list of all the rich and famous people who are NOT either pedophiles or complicity pedophile-adjacent and then just assume the rest likely are. And that's disturbing at a level that makes me start to think asteroids have the right idea by dropping by Earth periodically.

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!