• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

3.5g of gt's had me fumigate myself with insecticide (a entire can) because I kept seeing little black moving bug like dots.... not good when you've got roaches....

Try the rumored coffee hydration of the spawn material prior to sterilization.... its rumored but I think it's worth bringing up that psilocybin is improved in mycelium that grows on coffee enriched substrates (do not add coffee directly in to bulk, that's bad).

I personally think it's the nitrogen level that plays a crucial role in the strength of the psilocybin per 1g dry....I used worm castings to up the nitrogen in my last two verm/coir/popcorn grows, the first time they were weaker then the last two that got worm casings.....I ate enough to know that 1g off the first sub was only equivalent of .5g off the other two with high nitrogen.

It's worth experimenting with

#22 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

You sending the rbx? Some beauties.

#23 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,799 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:48 PM

Grow hoogs or copes, cubes have a very low ceiling for potency. I think hoogs are the easiest mushroom to grow, IMHO.

#24 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:58 PM

3.5g of gt's had me fumigate myself with insecticide (a entire can) because I kept seeing little black moving bug like dots.... not good when you've got roaches....

I will bet you a steak dinner that there were more chemicals/drugs that were not natural involved with that? That totally sounds like Meth vs maybe GT was the trigger? When was the last time you truly slept before this experience. Mushrooms alone do not cause this, only if there is something else involved.

• Juthro and FunG like this

#25 Randys67

Randys67

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:58 PM

Coorsmikey. Would you do that for me too? Oh man. That would so great! Thanks for considering brother

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

#26 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:00 PM

Coorsmikey. Would you do that for me too? Oh man. That would so great! Thanks for considering brother

Only if you disable your Tapatalk signature!  

Edited by coorsmikey, 10 November 2019 - 08:11 PM.

• crazy1, adrian118 and Misfit like this

#27 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:32 PM

I admire your intellect coorsmikey, I do believe it took meth to inspire me to eat 3.5g in one sitting.

That and the 100mg court approved and ordered pelpiparidone/invega sustania injection that had me like a dog with a cone trying to scratch itself with hard drugs and high mushroom doses
  • Randys67 likes this

#28 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2019 - 09:03 PM

I used to be a first responder and have seen people burn their houses/families down, seen peeps pour chems on themselves to rid themselves of the bugs. Not pretty! Nice to see in a good place and hopefully amongst a crowd that will keep the bugs away!
  • crazy1, adrian118, Randys67 and 2 others like this

#29 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:24 PM

Haha! Burning the house down....yezzzzz.....that was "before" I tryed meth though....and it only happened one time.....

If paranoia ever makes you think that someone is watching you and that they'll magically prevent such behavior like dousing the apt in gasoline from happening then it is defiantly time to seek help...

If the police did not tell me I was under investigation years earlier I doubt it would have happened...fears of surveillance is what spawned that chain of events....

Everyone would believe in guardian Angel's if they had seen that disaster threw my eyes.....nothing some soap/water/drywall couldn't fix up....could have been worse had I doused the walls too.... just the floors and it was a accidental explosion/fire ball cause I lit my cigarette outside with no intent of actually igniting the vapors at that moment...that was defiantly gods way of showing me something and I'm not religious lol
  • Randys67 likes this

#30 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2019 - 03:04 PM

Please funG excuse me if i offend you.... I dont't mean to ,but i am truly trying to be Kind and Helpful .

funG you mentioned a that you had a court ordered pelpiparidone/invega sustania injection?
If i recall correctly this is for the treatment of Schizophrenia type brain chemistry disorders ?

i do believe that most Dr. and Shaman type practitioners Recommend Highly Against using Hallucinogens like Mushrooms , LSD ....Meth ect These are strongly recommended these as substances that are a Bad Idea ,A BIG no no for You !

If so Please if you are predisposed to schizophrenia type disorders perhaps it would serve Your Best Interests to STOP experimenting with mushrooms and other hallucinogenic /meth type  drugs .
and allow your self to stabilize and repair your life . I recommend you try and stick to healty diet a seek a stable environment
please be safe live happy .
Peace
BEZ

Edited by bezevo, 11 November 2019 - 03:10 PM.

• Juthro and Randys67 like this

#31 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:21 PM

Did you harvest on a new moon?

My vote is astrology.

Edit: this was said in jest, but I have seen environmental conditions effect trips- I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that it could effect potency @ time of harvest- 

Plenty of tradition around planting in sync with moon phases- why would Fungi be any different?

Edited by Severian, 11 November 2019 - 06:25 PM.

• Randys67 likes this

#32 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:50 PM

They claim its schizophrenia
The only time I have ever had hullucinations was while doing 18k walks, drinking water contaminated with lead and being exposed to toxic black mold for 5years

I was suppose to be recovering from those environmental ailments at a new residence where the lead was even higher in the drinking water and the black mould was just beginning to fade out of my system. The meth did not help but it was not meth or the mushrooms that caused me to go squirmy....

Being pegged a paranoid schizophenric meth addict by local police was the best way to destroy credability when I have a small claims case before the courts for which I successfully sued but brings liabilities onto police for failure to investigate and discrimination.

They didnt start pressing me about my mental health until years after when I completed my grade 12, got a job and held it and became a normal citizen, then next thing I know police were harassing me about my mental health saying I need to go talk to someone and those shrinks all said I have schizoid effective disorder which is just utter bs

I'm only on a mood stabilizer now, I wont ever forgive the dr for putting me on 150ml of pelpiparidone without hearing me out about my rather violent outburst, instead the dr I caught trying to fabricate his report that I told him that I heard voices in the bathroom etc etc

I said I can hear people threw the ventilation system which you could if you listened......

Thanks for the tips bezevo but this is free Mason territory, and I pissed off two of their crown prosecutor. The sister of which is apart of the mental health and capacity board.....

Trust me, Scottish right is Scottish reich! Fuck the freemasons

#33 Randys67

Randys67

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

Did you harvest on a new moon?

My vote is astrology.

Edit: this was said in jest, but I have seen environmental conditions effect trips- I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that it could effect potency @ time of harvest-

Plenty of tradition around planting in sync with moon phases- why would Fungi be any different?

So plant on full moon?

#34 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:21 PM

If I’m not mistaken, root crops go in on the Full moon and above ground on the New moon.

So is it a root crop or above ground?

Peace
  • Randys67 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!