#21 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:13 PM

I've got a back up plan that includes a lot of wilderness, a log cabin, and a bunch of trail cameras.

#22 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:23 PM

I take the President Pence life insurance policy pretty seriously as I play the part of homo politicus.  The Dems may be doing a perfect example of too clever by half.

#23 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,783 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:37 PM

While a agree, Pence is a bad man to have in a position of power, but without Trump, and with less then a year left in office, Pence wouldn't have the clout to do much.   His views are too extremist to be reelected on his own ticket, and he would play out the rest of the term as a virtual lame duck.

• Sidestreet likes this

#24 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:48 PM

Maybe he'll get impeached too, I for one would love to hear the words "Madame President Pelosi"

• Juthro likes this

#25 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,783 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:33 PM

I dont think there is enough time left in this term of presidency to impeach them both, just from a procedural point of view. 

It would be fun to hear though.  If for no other reason then it would probably give Hillary a coronary to see it happen :)

• Sidestreet and CatsAndBats like this

#26 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 03:43 PM

post-147940-0-13451500-1573764190.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• giphy (3).gif

#27 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

Sat here for about 45 minutes typing out my rant. I read it three times and posted it. I removed it because just reading my own rant pisses me off.
I have promised myself to ignore this kind of crap because I firmly believe about the only power I have right now to combat the media is to turn it the hell off and to not buy any in print. I mean if we all quit watching what we consider to be fake news (and believe me it is total bull shit) then maybe something would change.
Like I said I can keep up with these simpleton political and media tactics without self mutilating myself in front of a TV every night. Its my personal promise to myself and I think I am a much better person when I keep it.

Sorry but for self preservation I will not visit this thread anymore. LOL

Edited by dial8, 14 November 2019 - 11:49 PM.

• ethnobotanist420 likes this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:57 AM

Well, here is a very good alternate media man with a professor emeritus in Russian studies at NYU and Princeton, with a very sober look at this situation.

[Direct Link]

#29 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,620 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:56 AM

Well, here is a very good alternate media man with a professor emeritus in Russian studies at NYU and Princeton, with a very sober look at this situation.

[Direct Link]

Holy shit.

Great video, very informative. He cleared a few things up that I was very confused about regarding all the strange stuff happening over there in recent years.

The whole situation seems to be a Perfect Storm of factors coming together in a way that almost seems like it was carefully coordinated in order to ensure that WWIII is inevitable and that it will start pretty soon.

He seemed to be too neutral and apologetic when it came to Putin, though (IMO). I mean, you don't "modernize" a country by engaging in old-school tactics of brutal repression and assassination and preventing democracy and stuff like that, right?

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:03 PM

Okay, I'll see your Putin and raise you a Reagan, Two Bushes, a Clinton or two, an Obama, and a Trump. 

Lines in an old tune came to mind:

When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck

sayin’ "fellas, it’s too rough to feed ya"

At 7 p.m. a main hatchway caved in, he said

"fellas, it’s been good t’know ya."

Edited by Alder Logs, 15 November 2019 - 10:13 PM.

#31 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 919 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:01 AM

I'm afraid I haven't the names you asked to forget! 

#32 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,620 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 09:52 AM

Okay, I'll see your Putin and raise you a Reagan, Two Bushes, a Clinton or two, an Obama, and a Trump. 

Lines in an old tune came to mind:

When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck

sayin’ "fellas, it’s too rough to feed ya"

At 7 p.m. a main hatchway caved in, he said

"fellas, it’s been good t’know ya."

Well, them too but I was just pointing out that he was kind of soft on Putin.

#33 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,862 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:05 PM

[Direct Link]

Holy shit.

Great video, very informative. He cleared a few things up that I was very confused about regarding all the strange stuff happening over there in recent years.

The whole situation seems to be a Perfect Storm of factors coming together in a way that almost seems like it was carefully coordinated in order to ensure that WWIII is inevitable and that it will start pretty soon.

He seemed to be too neutral and apologetic when it came to Putin, though (IMO). I mean, you don't "modernize" a country by engaging in old-school tactics of brutal repression and assassination and preventing democracy and stuff like that, right?

Here's a report from the same channel (highly recommended) from a year and a half ago, which keeps coming to mind, as the show trial goes on.  I have to wonder why this isn't included in the context right now.

[Direct Link]

And this is how the reporter in this piece is being treated:

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 16 November 2019 - 02:08 PM.

#34 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,783 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2019 - 02:33 PM

I thought this might be a better thread to put this in then the daily lulz 

post-136504-0-98764800-1573932780.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• BBWODIh.jpg

Edited by Juthro, 16 November 2019 - 02:34 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!