• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:14 PM

So this is my second attempt with cubensis. I birthed 4 brf cakes yesterday after having some invitro action, rinsed and put them back inyo the jar for a nice dunk. Idfk know why i put them in the fridge, but i did. O didnt want to freak anyone out in the house so i put them in the back. Here we are the next day and the jars weren't completely frozen, but there was a little ice layered on one side of each cake. Id have a pic but i threw them in my sgfc immediately. Should i be concerned?
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

So this is my second attempt with cubensis. I birthed 4 brf cakes yesterday after having some invitro action, rinsed and put them back inyo the jar for a nice dunk. Idfk know why i put them in the fridge, but i did. O didnt want to freak anyone out in the house so i put them in the back. Here we are the next day and the jars weren't completely frozen, but there was a little ice layered on one side of each cake. Id have a pic but i threw them in my sgfc immediately. Should i be concerned?

I can't speak to why you put them in the fridge, but I can speak to why it's good to put them in the fridge. It keeps the bacterial lode down. A warm/room temperature dunk is almost guaranteed to let anaerobic (the worst kind for our purposes) bacteria to bloom.

I bet that they're fine, but mos def give them some time to recover and don't "bother" them too much, ie keep their new environment stable and consistent. Do fan them though. You got this.  

• crazy1 and RutgerHauer like this

#3 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 06:36 PM

Yep ^^^^^ that's it right there

Peace

• CatsAndBats likes this

#4 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:17 PM

The cold shock should give them an extra trigger to fruit as well. :)
  • MsBehavin420 likes this

#5 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:30 PM

Theyre super fine..
i usually get a nice result from icy cold climate... And leaving them outside over night(bc i forget....)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!