#1 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:50 PM

I'm about half way through watching this video but wanted to share it. Very good talk about microdosing with James Fadiman.

[Direct Link]

• onediadem, Sidestreet, TVCasualty and 1 other like this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,653 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:36 PM

This video is gold. :thumbs_up:  Much better, as it can actually help people.

Five minutes in and I was pausing it to send a link to people and was starting to write a reply about it. Then I noticed you'd posted it while only halfway through watching it yourself, LMAO (just about literally; I'm also kinda high). It's THAT good. I'm 100% on board with everything he said (I've finished it now), and he basically described what my whole life's been about. I've decided to have lunch with that guy within the next year, now I just need to figure out how. We definitely need to talk.

And I was also pleasantly shocked to see the kinds of comments it was generating (relative to 99% of screwtube's cesspool of a comment section). It's like there's something special about these mushrooms, almost like they're magic or something; they're such powerful medicine that they can even clean up youtube comments (whoa, who knew??).

In other news, Mr. Fadiman apparently doesn't know it but he's also a talented stand-up comic, for real. He's an ideal spokesperson for mainstreaming psychedelics IMO, which is encouraging.

That clip makes it clear that the trend he's describing is how psychedelics will become socially accepted, and thereby legalized.

I'm ready!

• dial8 and OldAndMiserable like this

#3 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:30 AM

Well said bubba! :eusa_bow:

Edited by dial8, 14 November 2019 - 11:31 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!