I want to give some background without being long winded. For one this is my first spawned grow. The first time actually pasteurizing a substrate, and mixing it with colonized spawn. I am transitioning to grain, and with that wanted to use up my remaining brf. Bob Red's mill is pricey flour. So I spawned some brf to a coir/verm mix. At the ten day mark I decided to observe the tub without lifting the foil. Looking at the outside from the bottom to the foil covering I noticed some large white growth on the surface of the mycelium in various places. It didn't appear to be uniform in growth, meaning, it didn't appear to be covering the entire surface of the mycelium. However something was there. The tub did not appear to be pinning, but rather doing something else entirely. I decided to give it 24 hours, and then I cracked open the foil inside of my SAB. I snapped some pictures assuming a more experienced grower will make quick work of my worry.
After opening the tub, and getting a better view it appears to be extreme fuzzy feet. However I need to eliminate any doubt as to if it may be cobweb or some other type of mold taking over the surface of the mycelium. In the meantime I removed the foil, and put on a modified lid with multiple holes covered using micro-pore tape. The original aluminum foil on top of the tub had only 4 small slits from knife around 1/2inch covered using micro-pore tape. I am attempting to decrease the humidity, and introduce some air exchange into the tubs.
If you have any questions that may help you better understand the pictures, or my processes to troubleshoot please ask!
[Two separate 6qt tubs were used. Both have the same appearance. Both sit side by side in a raised cabinet. Only one is lined]