101 replies to this topic

#101 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,372 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:00 PM

If you do not actually download photos to your gallery, they will not automatically post there when you add a picture to a thread.

You need to create an album in your gallery to place pictures into as well.

On another note, once you publish a photo in your gallery, it can not be deleted.

As Jinroh said, you have a time frame of appx. 6 hours to edit a post, meaning the ability to remove pictures. After that the edit button goes away. A moderator or App admin can still delete a picture for you. I cannot edit in this forum or I would do it for you.

Are you referring to the photos with a name watermarked on them Randy?

If so, PM me a reminder with a link to the post where the pictures are and I will have it taken care of....

• wharfrat and Jinroh like this

#102 Randys67

Randys67

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:59 PM

I recommend going small on your grows. I got rid of my 64 qt tub and replaced it with four smaller ones. That way you can grow 4 separate colonies and reduce the risk of total loss if you get contamination.
The guy at the link below has a good method of making LC. He cooks at a lower pressure which means you need an adjustable cooker weight which you can find on Amazon.

To be honest I have made LC jars with a boiling water bath that turned out just fine. If you think you are frying your LC... try a boiling water bath method. It takes longer but works. If you just use Karo like I do, I don't think you have to worry about contamination as much as other LC formulas since all it is is a very weak sugar water.

https://mycotopia.ne...–-how-and-why…/

thanks man....I made some last night at 5psi by just watching it...thanks!!  Yes, smaller is better

What size tubs are you now using? I bought some little shoe box tubs but they just look too small...thanks!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!