• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:18 PM

I am just going to reply in movie trailers from now on..... remember this one?

You know what I do find interesting. When it comes to conversations about trans.

It's always about the male to female one's. Just like the lezbo's, the conversations always seems to be about gay men. People seem to have less of a problem with women and their sexuality and gender. Has anyone brought up a women faking trans, going into the little boys bathrooms to look at all their pee pee's. not once. With men, the narrative they try to push is, this supposed horror show of trap door spider trans people waiting for your daughter in the bathroom stall

They do but it's a less heard of discussion. I think bc males wouldn't mind being spied on as much as females would.

What about competition sports? A female playing on the male team, is not the same as a male player on a females team. Strictly speaking structures and density of bone mass and muscle... Its not equal. Sure the female on male team would cause for a handicap but a male player on female team surely gives advantage.

[Direct Link]

Rodney cheated his way to the top in this classic piece of shit

Edited by flashingrooster, 08 December 2019 - 04:19 PM.

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#62 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,856 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:04 AM

Wow, this thread really took off!

Sex, as in what one's determination is at birth for procreation/scientific purposes, there's only two, male and female (unless you're a seahorse or whatever).

Gender, now that's an entirely different discussion.

Think about it like this, most drugs are considered or have been considered poisons to most people, but what most people consider to be a poison (psilocybe cubensis, amanita muscaria, etc), some people consider to be tools for reaching enlightenment. Both classifications are MAN MADE. As human beings we define what these substances mean.

Same thing with "weeds", most of the western world consider dandelions to be a weed, a nuisance to be eradicated. But that designation is man-made, it's not like plants look at other plants as "weeds", they're just other plants. Some cultures/subcultures consider dandelions to be food (and rightly so), not a "weed", but a beautiful and functional food source.

Same thing with gender. Gender is a man-made construct. This person is manly, this person is femme, this person blah blah blah. If one decides to be non-binary for example, then one decides that male and female traits shouldn't be assigned at birth. It's that simple. Since these are man-made concepts, then these concepts are fluid and can be interpreted how one sees fit. It's the ultimate display of freedom, IMHO of course.

Edited by CatsAndBats, 09 December 2019 - 01:06 AM.

• Sidestreet, ethnobotanist420, Alder Logs and 3 others like this

#63 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 14,065 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:22 PM

Back in the fifties, there were quite a few nudist colonies.  I wonder if they had issues with who used what bathroom.

"Nothing has any meaning other than that which we give it."

~Mooji

Edited by Alder Logs, 09 December 2019 - 01:24 PM.

• CatsAndBats and flashingrooster like this

#64 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:31 PM

For sure cat's. We assigned all these static things to one gender or another. Like blue is for boys and pink is for girls. Only men can fight and be aggressive. Women are the care takers and nurtures. We see these roles are often swapped around and people really don't seem to mind. All man made constructs. 

You got me thinking about conformity and its role in our society. I can see where some people are able to say, ya i don't care do what you want. And others that are like, nah i don't get it, no thank you. 

I think you should be able to dress and wear and speak however you want. But just like freedom of speech, it's not free from consequence. You can't just force society to accept you. Just try walking around in a "ghost" outfit with pointy hat see how far you get. "I am bringing it back"

For example if I go out in public, looking all dirty and disheveled. Try to pick up some women, and then act out against women that did not want to give me their number. That's on me. Not on them. At some point we have to conform a little bit so we can all get along together. Or imagine if everyone just decided to make up their own language because it makes them more "comfortable" What a disaster that would be in daily life.

For trans people, being passable goes a long way towards acceptance.

I suppose there is a line for everyone somewhere. 

Okay so unicorn people, that's where I don't understand. Sorry, don't care if you think you are a magical imaginary horse trapped in a human's body. I just don't. Fuck unicorn people there i said it. So does that make a bad person. Because I am not propagating this person's personal fantasies? 

#65 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,856 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:56 PM

For trans people, being passable goes a long way towards acceptance.

I suppose there is a line for everyone somewhere. 

Okay so unicorn people, that's where I don't understand. Sorry, don't care if you think you are a magical imaginary horse trapped in a human's body. I just don't. Fuck unicorn people there i said it. So does that make a bad person. Because I am not propagating this person's personal fantasies? 

Then don't look up "bronies"

https://www.usatoday...-movie/2805503/

#66 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:59 PM

hahaha oh man, I know more about them than I would like

Bronycon would be a sight to behold

Edited by flashingrooster, 09 December 2019 - 03:00 PM.

#67 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:53 PM

So for the sake of an example, if it makes someone happy to believe that they are a unicorn trapped in a human body,  and the only grief that they are causing by doing so is offending your sensibility, then I would have to say that would be entirely on you.   Your not required, or probably even invited into their version of reality, so it really should have no bearing on you unless you choose to force the point.

If it makes someone happy or complete, and is not hurting anyone, then why would you object? 

Its important to remember that reality is just a concept.  Who am I to tell someone else what is, and isn't real to them.  My opinion, just like yours, or the trapped unicorn peoples for that matter, are all worth the same.  

• ethnobotanist420, Tenderfoot, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#68 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:17 PM

You calling me a unicorn phobe bro?

• ethnobotanist420 and MsBehavin420 like this

#69 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,980 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:23 PM

Your right to be a unicorn and sport one of those long single horns ends where my eye begins.

But still...

XO9PBaw.jpg

• ethnobotanist420, Alder Logs, CatsAndBats and 3 others like this

#70 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:42 PM

You calling me a unicorn phobe bro?

I was pretty sure that was what you were calling yourself, though I assumed you picked them as an arbitrary example, but maybe I was mistaken.

Your right to be a unicorn and sport one of those long single horns ends where my eye begins.

Whats wrong TV, you can't handle some horny equestrians, lol.

download.jpg

Edited by Juthro, 09 December 2019 - 06:43 PM.

• ethnobotanist420 likes this

#71 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

haha I know just joking. Sarcasm is hard to communicate over the internet 

and my op about unicorns was a little to argumentative be an effective joke

Edited by flashingrooster, 09 December 2019 - 06:50 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#72 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:48 PM

Alder... Thats why theyve been mass sterilizing indigenous women. There's cases of it in Puerto Rico too that I've recently seen

#73 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 14,065 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:52 PM

Unicorn walks into a bar, the bartender says, "Jesus fuck!"

#74 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 09:18 AM

Rhino the real unicorn

#75 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,234 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 December 2019 - 12:02 PM

"Walmartians"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA lolololololol

Love it.  Afraid I'm laughing so hard it's proof I'm stupid.

Now I'm off to do some shopping!

• flashingrooster likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!