Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Inuit Elders Warn NASA And The World: The Earth Has Shifted!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:51 AM

Indigenous Inuits have another explanation for the changes in Earth's climate, NASA redirects their evidence.

Several Inuit elders have informed NASA of their testimony that the changes in temperature on Earth are due to a natural occurrence- the planet has tilted slightly on its axis.

Star Constellations Have Changed Position

The Inuits of the Arctic regions have been watching the sun all of their lives and have taken note of the changes in its positions at all points during the day.

They claim that due to the tilt, the sunlight now hits Earth from a higher angle and accounts for their longer daylight as well as the environmental changes such as wind and drift shifts.

Moreover, the Inuit elders claim the night sky has been altered and positions of stars have shifted due to the new angle. Their observations are backed up by other Inuit groups from the Arctic regions who have made similar notes.

inuit-elders-issue-warning-to-nasa-and-t

NASA has a different approach to the issue. According to the NASA official website, they do not deny the alterations described by the Inuit or the possibility of a tilted Earth.

Their stance is that these changes are happening because of global warming rather than global warming is the result. The International Business Times, April 12th edition 2016, reiterates NASA's claim that this phenomenon is due to global warming. However, on NASA's website, it also claims that the shift is an occurrence that had happened much time over the millennia, even at times when human presence was not releasing carbon dioxide or other pollutants into the atmosphere.

The Inuits intended to warn NASA that the climate change was a natural process of a shifting Earth, not global warming. The space agency has in turn distributed articles through its channel using their information as evidence of its own agenda, that the tilted earth, resulting from global warming and climate change, have affected their lifestyle.

Source: https://www.ancient-...o-nasa-and-the…

• crazy1, coorsmikey, Tenderfoot and 2 others like this

#2 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 763 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

At least the Inuit didn't fire some of it's Elders because they refused to fudge the data to make it match politically correct global warming theory  like NSA did to some of it's Annalists. 

no say it isn't so  WTF

poke

• Tenderfoot likes this

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:15 PM

How long have the Inuit been studying ice cores?

In any case, observing that something is happening does not mean that one is capable of explaining why it is happening, so the Inuit take on things is purely speculative while NASA's has a bit more going for it, lol.

In any case, disclose[dot]tv is apparently a clearinghouse for all sorts of random tinfoil hattery. The videos it hosts cover all the classic bases, probably because they allow encourage submissions from the general public which is never a good idea when seeking to be or appear credible.

• roscoe likes this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:18 PM

How long have the Inuit been studying ice cores?

In any case, observing that something is happening does not mean that one is capable of explaining why it is happening, so the Inuit take on things is purely speculative while NASA's has a bit more going for it, lol.

In any case, disclose[dot]tv is apparently a clearinghouse for all sorts of random tinfoil hattery. The videos it hosts cover all the classic bases, probably because they allow encourage submissions from the general public which is never a good idea when seeking to be or appear credible.

I thought it was interesting that they are supposedly recognizing a difference in length of day as well as where the sun and moon are positioned in the sky.

• crazy1 likes this

#5 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:46 PM

After taking some magic the other night and watching "how the universe works" (i highly recommend doing so) it seems earth is extremely fragile. Perfect conditions for our biological profile. Something so small as an axis shift could (and probably will) cause mass extinction. Shit it happened a few times in earths history according to scientist. Its very cool that indigenous people observe these changes with (im assuming) semi primitive technology. In the argument of who is responsible for this occurrence, i feel the focus should be on how we are getting off this spent rock. And hopefully colonize another!!

#6 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:05 PM

I thought it was interesting that they are supposedly recognizing a difference in length of day as well as where the sun and moon are positioned in the sky.

An altered tilt of Earth's axis would be expected to result in altered day length and observed angles of the Sun and Moon relative to the horizon vs. on the same at the same time in years past.

Edited by TVCasualty, 02 December 2019 - 07:14 PM.

#7 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:09 PM

The one thing that does come to mind here TV, is these people have been observing for thousands of years.

Yes, they may not look at ice core samples, or monitor the atomic clock. They observe life and the time. Not time and life.

I feel most native peoples know much more than science in many ways. These people rely on their observations to survive. And have for millennia in all honesty, so I myself would consider their observations to really be a valid fact.

Peace

• coorsmikey and Juthro like this

#8 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:48 PM

Their observations seem to be in accord with NASA's. They differ about the explanation of why it's the case. And NASA is arguably far better equipped to answer that question with a much higher probability of being accurate.

• roscoe and PJammer24 like this

#9 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:04 PM

I will agree to disagree on this my friend. I think these people have seen this happen before.

Their history is pretty well kept, and I have more faith in people than some science and their funding factor.

Peace

• PJammer24 and Juthro like this

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,898 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:43 PM

Any change in Earth's rotational axis would be the top news coming out of every observatory on the planet.   If its a tiny variation of the wobble, maybe not so much, but that would not likely create the melting we see near both polar regions.  That would much more likely be the result of warmer oceans and atmosphere.

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 December 2019 - 09:44 PM.

• PJammer24 likes this

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,898 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:50 PM

I will agree to disagree on this my friend. I think these people have seen this happen before.

Their history is pretty well kept, and I have more faith in people than some science and their funding factor.

Peace

If you dig around through my posts you may find numerous places where I have illustrated that the most recent so-called ice age was an axis shift, and a quite recent one (687 BCE), where Western Europe and Eastern North America were the scene of the lower latitude glaciation, while Alaska and Siberia were temperate latitudes, thrown into their current ice age, which isn't ending at this moment because of another axis shift, but by those warming oceans and atmosphere.  What has been found there, opposite the rotational axis, or pole, are flash frozen mammoths and great bison, and a saber-toothed cat here and there.   But Europeans decided it was a cold period, because they never looked beyond their own back yards. 

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 December 2019 - 09:57 PM.

• crazy1 likes this

#12 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,796 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

I dont know the answer, but I personally think it unwise to dismiss out of hand the first people's account of what is, vs what was.  They dont look at things the same way as European white guys, for better or for worse, but their way of looking at things has worked for them for a very long time.

IIRC, there was also some discussion on whether or not warmer weather conditions affected the parallax of the atmosphere,  like the way water distorts light when you look at things underneath it.  I think the theory was that as the atmosphere became warmer it affected light partials differently when they hit it at the extreme angles around the arctic regions .   It was a couple of years back that  I was reading the findings, and I dont remember for sure where they came from, but I believe it was from UAF (university of Alaska, Fairbanks) from the people that run HARRP, (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program)

• crazy1 and PJammer24 like this

#13 notfade

notfade

WALSTIB

• VIP
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

This reminds me of the pole shift info that was hot earlier this year:

https://www.scientif...ths-magnetic-p/

https://www.forbes.c...d/#13b4bfcd6862

https://www.earth.co...th-pole-moving/

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,898 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:07 PM

There is the rotational, or terrestrial pole, and there is the magnetic pole, which is something else. 

I think the north rotational axis point, before -687, was in the area of Davis Straight, just west of Greenland.   There is a good deal of evidence for that location.   Whether such an axis change was of enough degrees to explain Columbus' map of Antarctica, free of ice, I'm not sure, but this idea just now occurred to me.  I will be thinking about that.

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 December 2019 - 10:10 PM.

#15 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:20 PM

The one thing that does come to mind here TV, is these people have been observing for thousands of years.

Yes, they may not look at ice core samples, or monitor the atomic clock. They observe life and the time. Not time and life.

I feel most native peoples know much more than science in many ways. These people rely on their observations to survive. And have for millennia in all honesty, so I myself would consider their observations to really be a valid fact.

Peace

Their observations are not what's in dispute. Their explanation for them are.

And science is not a body of knowledge. It is a process, and the best one yet devised for understanding natural phenomena as well as such can be understood (which is why honest scientists talk about conclusions in terms of probabilities). If a better one is devised then the world's scientists would adopt it.

This is not to say that all questions worth asking can be answered with science, or that an answer that cannot be verified by scientific methods is necessarily false, or that science and scientists are not subject to error, fraud, or agenda-driven propaganda. But the peer review process addresses those kinds of things insofar as it's utilized properly.

Edited by TVCasualty, 02 December 2019 - 10:20 PM.

• crazy1 and roscoe like this

#16 notfade

notfade

WALSTIB

• VIP
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:28 PM

There is the rotational, or terrestrial pole, and there is the magnetic pole, which is something else. 

I think the north rotational axis point, before -687, was in the area of Davis Straight, just west of Greenland.   There is a good deal of evidence for that location.   Whether such an axis change was of enough degrees to explain Columbus' map of Antarctica, free of ice, I'm not sure, but this idea just now occurred to me.  I will be thinking about that.

Agreed - just reminds me of it.   Kinda cuz the woo woo sites were saying this was the reason for warming/change etc... 

#17 newmoon

newmoon

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 01:08 AM

I thought this article about how changing climates and hydrology can shift the earth's spin axis was super interesting: https://www.jpl.nasa...hp?feature=6332

• crazy1 likes this

#18 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:43 AM

An altered tilt of Earth's axis would be expected to result in altered day length and observed angles of the Sun and Moon relative to the horizon vs. on the same at the same time in years past.

Yes, but for them to recognize this, observations have to occur over many generations. I personally don't think any axis shift happens all at once... I see it as a gradual process. It's the generations of record keeping and tradition that i find coolest.

Granted, y my romantic notions of these tribes remaining primitive enforces my view of this. In reality, there are members of their tribes who are college grads and I am sure there are some scientists, etc...

I don't necessarily think of Inuits as the source of scientific observation. They have been passing information orally for thousands of years... The whole thing is cool to me.

• crazy1 and newmoon like this

#19 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:56 AM

I think the map you refer to is an Arabic map that was compiled based on several different maps originating from an eclectic mix of cultures from around the globe. There was a map drawn by Columbus that was used as a source for the Arabic map but I don't think Columbus was responsible for Antarctica. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the antarctic source was a different cartographer.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!