• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:59 PM

so My first flush was tiny, but i've succeeded at i assume around 7 g worth once they're all picked. 

Not gonna take them all, maybe just take an 8th since i haven't tested how strong these are yet. 

I also have some really good L in stock. 

I want to try taking a little bit of the L, probably just one of the tabs, and an 8th or so of the fungi. 

Have any of you experienced this? I've done some research but some say there's a "cancelling effect" 

and then some say they love it and to try it. 

These mixed responses are confusing me. 

I've got an okay experience with fungi from my last grow, never got enough to have an "ego death" but definitely took enough to know the difference between fungi and L. 

ive had multiple ego deaths on L, All scary experiences which usually made me go into a trance, but resulted in a good ending every time.
That being said, Id like to have a good visual and mental experience and i feel like taking both at the same time could result in this. 

Anyone here ever tried it? 

Ill update this thread when i do it if i get enough good review on it to try it.

#2 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:36 PM

For most psychedelic adventurers, eating a full 3.5g is not necessary to get the desired effects... There are people who eat more but in my experience, it is often unnecessary if you have a quality product.

I had never heard of the two having a canceling effect. Where had you heard this?  Has anyone else heard of this?

• TabbyBoy likes this

#3 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 486 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:44 PM

For most psychedelic adventurers, eating a full 3.5g is not necessary to get the desired effects... There are people who eat more but in my experience, it is often unnecessary if you have a quality product.

I had never heard of the two having a canceling effect. Where had you heard this?  Has anyone else heard of this?

Just some random guys on reddit, i smelled bullshit honestly. 

It wouldnt make sense to me that they cancel out. 

Maybe ill just start with 2 gs. 

ive taken up to 6 gs of b+ but didnt get any ego dissolution. 

Did have a few really good trips though. 

Just wanted to see how they feel when taken together, maybe they synergize.

#4 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:46 PM

They are cross-tolerant but there's no "canceling" effect.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#5 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 453 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 05:39 PM

They definitely do not cancel each other out. In my experience they are better on there own. But that might have to do with the way I do them. The idea of a mushroom level three trip lasting 10 hours is a little more than I would like. So I like to use lucy for the lower casual dose. And the mushrooms for the blast off into space. But that's just my preference. Try it out and see what you think

• Alder Logs and TabbyBoy like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!