#1 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:27 PM

three.jpg two.jpg one.jpg

Just a biggun for you guys to have a look at... Penis Envy... I think there is a little reversion poppin off here...

• dial8, ethnobotanist420, Tenderfoot and 5 others like this

#2 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,584 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, theres some envy happenin here, nice growth.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

#3 macgyver

macgyver

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:23 PM

Huge! what is going on with the stem?

#4 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:59 PM

Dang that looks like it will turn me into a ball of gas where i can float around a little while. This actually happened to me the other day lol. Someday i will have the magic touch like PJammer! <3
  • PJammer24 likes this

#5 Stencill86

Stencill86

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:49 PM

Very nice!! Biggest penis I’ve ever seen.

#6 crazy1

crazy1

Celestial Traveler

• VIP
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:20 PM

Well you got small hands LOL!!!!!!

Just messin my friend, dang boomer there. And yes, I agree, regression for sure.

Peace

• PJammer24 and adrian118 like this

#7 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,660 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:41 PM

That baby is THICK.

Nice work man! Any idea how much it weighs? Looks dense as hell...

#8 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:48 AM

Huge! what is going on with the stem?

That is pretty common with larger PE specimens... I read somewhere that it is vert that is just perminently with the strain now... I don't think that is true, it dsnt make sense to me that a fungal infection would be passed from generation to generation like that. Im pretty sure it is purely genetic.

• macgyver likes this

#9 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:00 AM

Very nice!! Biggest penis I’ve ever seen.

I hear that often

#10 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:01 AM

Well you got small hands LOL!!!!!!

Just messin my friend, dang boomer there. And yes, I agree, regression for sure.

Peace

Average... My hands are Average.... :bat: :chucks: :deadhorse: :biggrin:

• crazy1 likes this

#11 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:02 AM

That baby is THICK.

Nice work man! Any idea how much it weighs? Looks dense as hell...

no clue on weight... sorry...

#12 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:48 AM

I'm going to guess 7-10g's

Nice chunky mushroom man

#13 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:52 AM

I'm going to guess 7-10g's

Nice chunky mushroom man

dry maybe

#14 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 11:57 AM

Hey how'd you get a picture of my... oh wait nevermind

#15 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:30 PM

Cock.

Nice one.

#16 happy4nic8r

happy4nic8r

cyans rule!!

• OG VIP
  • 3,584 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:15 PM

I thought vert was a malformation like cancer due to conditions in the fc, like alcohol, or other antifungals. How can a fungus get a fungal infection? Not that I don't believe it could happen, it is after all a very strange world. Maybe a virus? I've had some seriously malformed fruits, especially in the albino strains.

#17 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:37 AM

I thought vert was a malformation like cancer due to conditions in the fc, like alcohol, or other antifungals. How can a fungus get a fungal infection? Not that I don't believe it could happen, it is after all a very strange world. Maybe a virus? I've had some seriously malformed fruits, especially in the albino strains.

verticilium is a fungus. It is spread via spore which is why it is difficult to get it out of your room once it has gotten a foothold.

"Verticillium is a genus of fungi in the division Ascomycota, and are an anamorphic form of the family Plectosphaerellaceae. The genus used to include diverse groups comprising saprobes and parasites of higher plants, insects, nematodes, mollusc eggs, and other fungi, thus the genus used to have a wide-ranging group of taxa characterised by simple but ill-defined characters."

The fruit bodies provide a food source for the fungus. It also infects other plants and causes wilt/

#18 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 11:48 AM

Hey PJ, just thought you might want to update your knowledge on "Verticillium". The name, although still thrown around everywhere on mushroom fora because people are like parrots, has changed because it is something different than Verticillium. This discovery is fairly recent. The Verticillium you speak of is a plant pathogen, they used to think its the same stuff.

Everything that was used to be called Verticillium but isn't has been moved to the appropriate genus, you even quote it above.

https://en.wikipedia...lium_dry_bubble

This is the right info, it is now called Lecanicillium fungicola. An anamorph of the Cordyceps family.

I know, the name doesn't roll of your tongue like Verticillium does - and who likes to learn new names when it takes a while before you can even say it? It does help you getting relevant info in stead of getting nothing but info on infected plants.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 04 December 2019 - 11:55 AM.

#19 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,678 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:17 PM

Hey PJ, just thought you might want to update your knowledge on "Verticillium". The name, although still thrown around everywhere on mushroom fora because people are like parrots, has changed because it is something different than Verticillium. This discovery is fairly recent. The Verticillium you speak of is a plant pathogen, they used to think its the same stuff.

Everything that was used to be called Verticillium but isn't has been moved to the appropriate genus, you even quote it above.

https://en.wikipedia...lium_dry_bubble

This is the right info, it is now called Lecanicillium fungicola. An anamorph of the Cordyceps family.

I know, the name doesn't roll of your tongue like Verticillium does - and who likes to learn new names when it takes a while before you can even say it? It does help you getting relevant info in stead of getting nothing but info on infected plants.

I wasn't aware that it had been reclassified but that doesn't change the point I was trying to make regarding it being a parasitic fungus

• RutgerHauer likes this

#20 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:18 PM

No, I wasn't saying it changes what you said. You were correct that a mushroom can get infected with fungi. It just might be helpful if you want to know more than about a plant pathogen.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!