56 replies to this topic

#21 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 02:36 PM

I have had pure mdma a few times that was tested and true. Dancesafe is a site that sells testing kits, and they went around the country testing supposed mdma at raves and clubs all over the country. THeir results after thousands of tests of street drugs here in the USA... "0" real mdma. That goes to show that the average pill that consumers get here in the USA is way more than likely some bath salt like pseudo drug, and there are a lot of them. It sure would be nice if it was all real like it is in the Netherlands. Much of the pure stuff that IS out there comes from labs in the Netherlands I just read a while back. The pure mdma shards I had looked like broken car window glass. While I had a source for this good stuff I bought it three times. 

The effects of these experiences overall were very understated as Rutger Hauer said. You could take more and get off pretty good, with some cool mild visual effects and dance for hours but for me it was more of an enhancement of the evening, and left me comfortable and approachable with a great smiley attitude, that night anyhow. It was an amazing additive to an acid trip, but when I did them together I did not get the beautiful after effects that I usually get from just LSD. After LSD I am happy and ready to attack the day for a couple of weeks, and it is a real reinforcement to my work load and leaves me happy all the way around. The next day after mixing the two I would be down and unhappy to go to work the next week. Big difference. 

All in all I was glad to get it and glad for the experience, but knowing the reliability of street drugs here in the USA I would probably not get any more unless that same guy was to call me again and offer me more of that pure stuff that was tested and true. 

To me, extacy is nowhere near the hype, and to get near that level will leave you burnt out for days and really not worth it. Like someone said people are using way to much of it if they are getting that orgasmic about it. 

MDA is as you guys describe, also referred to as Sass... It is easier to make and can be done without the chemistry chops needed for mdma... There is a lot of MDA in the US including the Midwest, East Coast, etc... It will often look like big crystal chunks or glass shards... The MDA is more psychadelic but you dont roll as hard.

MDMA is much hard to find in the US. I have not seen it nearly as often. When I have found it, it often has a similar appearence to the MDA though it is more of a tan or clear color rather than the brown hues of Sass... I have also seen purple Sass...  There are several different methods of making this stuff which will result in a product with a slightly different appearance. I have seen pure white MDMA that was a powder almost like snow and I have seen the shardy stuff, both were fantastic... I have even seen bleached sass where someone was attempting to pass it off as MDMA to increase profit margins.

The true MDMA I have had has been fantastic. I have had stuff that had me rolling back into my seat and rolling around the floor with a cute little lady... The MDA has not been as mind blowing, though it has put me into a great mood and has made me super social while at shows, etc...

Listening to the anecdotes of people on this site, it seems that certain things have been more accessible to me over the years than many of the other memebers. Just an indication of how different social circles result in a different life experience.

• coorsmikey and Coopdog like this

#22 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 15,023 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 02:39 PM

The odds are, I'd say, that the jet set types at that party 25 years ago would have had the good shit.

• Coopdog and Moonless like this

#23 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 02:50 PM

The odds are, I'd say, that the jet set types at that party 25 years ago would have had the good shit.

25 years ago there was a lot more MDMA, there was a lot more MDMA even 10 years ago then there is now... One of my buddies had a head stash at a festival I attended mid summer this year. MDA on the other hand is everywhere... MDA is not a poor product in my opinion, it is just different, and I know a lot of people who prefer it... In my experience, true MDMA really does the job, speeds you up, and give you a heavy high... MDA on the other had is not as speedy, is plenty psychedelic, and gives you a general sence of well being... What MDA does not do as readily is get you so twisted that socializing is difficult, etc... There is a lot of VERY pure MDA out there that is a HIGH quality product... I have a nice chunky rock in my headstash right now that is as close to clear as I have seen with only a slight brown hue to it... It is from colorado and has provided my friends and I with some really fun shows this year!

I can't say that one is better than the other, they are just different. I feel that there are different situations where I would choose one over the other... They both make you feel really good in my experience... If you have a good product, less than a tenth will get the job done masterfully... Just ask the friends who went to phish with me a couple weeks ago or the crew who camped with us at fests this summer!!

• Coopdog and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#24 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 625 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 03:44 PM

Had to do this for a class to get insight on what it's like to have ADHD.
This game only takes a couple mins to play, but it's definitely eye-opening.
I know this is not the topic of discussion, but i figured i'd share to help others
get an idea of what living with ADHD is like.. 

ADHD simulation game:

https://www.understo...simulation=true

That made me laugh so much hahah! That was so funny hahah!

I got diagnosed with ADHD and medicated around 6th grade. My child psychologist did the test and according to sort term memory issues and other characteristics I got the diagnosis. I find that when we are talking about ADHD we are almost talking about a set of personality traits that make it very hard to focus in the classroom setting.

This game was very accurate to my experience because anything moving in the world field (idk what to call this but it has been called the phenomenal field. Essentially anything moving in the world around you that produces inputs that can be sensed exist in this field weather observed or not) I would sense and look at. Stuff that few others would sense, such as cars moving outside the field of view or sudden sounds from my classmates I would pick up on. When my focus shifted it would be hard to pull myself back into focus on the teacher.

Some teachers cross the line of abuses when trying to teach discipline. Having rehabilitated a handful of dogs I understand that this is a difficult and blurry line between proper teaching discipline and unnecessary abuse, thankfully I had mushrooms to open my eyes to my actions rather fast. I was able to see what worked and what made things stressful. For others learning to teach children can be frustrating and difficult however often times for those stubborn children (and dogs) it needs to be an environment that produces learning and loving nourishment rather than stress.

I think the problem is more the teachers because low doses of ADHD medicine do help, however if there are habitual problems present such as trauma then it is a very difficult thing to treat and requires alot of vigor in the student with ADHD. Overall doctors, teachers and students need to work together. I truely think that low doses of ADHD meds are better, inassuch doctors should not prescribe higher and higher doses like they tend to do when symptoms dont get better in two weeks lol! they not so smart at that one!! Teachers need to be aware of children with ADHD and have these children be given extra time. And the students need to work very hard.

Thanks for comming to my ted talk

Sorry if this doesn't make sense

• Coopdog and RutgerHauer like this

#25 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:01 PM

I can't do the game. I don't like games.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 18 December 2019 - 04:13 PM.

#26 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:33 PM

That sass is trash... well it's pretty good to. But close to pure mdma is incredible

I don't have a ton of experience in different sources of mdma but i would wager purity is what it's all about. I would say it was the most fantastic drug I have ever taken, but it came with some serious  and potentially dangerous side effects. My intelligence took a drop, coordination is down for the first week after ingesting   I would have to say though that this was due to over use and abuse. The nights I could stick to just one drop, and  stick to just one additional dose around four or five hours after at half the dose. You could wake up the next day, granted you took it early enough to sleep. Feeling relatively fantastic. I imagine everyone here could associate this with a mush trip. Just mush, taken early enough to get to bed you feel awesome. Mush mixed with booze and a five am bed time, makes for a rough next day.

If you stick to only dropping your body weight converted to mg. So if you weigh 240 pounds you can safely drop 240mg  This was proven in lab mice that 1 mg is safe per pound. And quite frankly my own personal testing. If you had the good stuff trying to achieve a 300mg dose would make you pop and puke it all up, in the long run weakening the lasting effects

I thought it did give me a nice long lasting sense of calm and re connection to my heart. For weeks at a time, love was possible again and i would describe it as a jet pack. Good to get you where you might want to be but it will run out eventually. And if your not ready for the landing you will crash hard. But I was told that it was around 90 percent pure  mdma. I later got some weaker percentage and you could not take a higher dose to make up for it. So there certainly is something to the purity of said drug. 

To summarize mdma just ask the fellow who "invented" it. You want it to be pure, mixing with meth and speed is just fucking garbage. And frequency should be around once a year.

From experience it can be a very very addicting substance and should be treated with the utmost respect. It pounds your serotonin out in your body so any experience can feel like the greatest experience of your life. I would say when I had the good stuff it is around three to four hours of that pure joy you can experience on mushrooms. This can become a dangerous trap where you feel the need to change "boring" situations into exciting one's in the matter of an hour. When the reality is you should just take this drug when you are all ready in a fun situation and it will multiply that feeling exponentially...

Essentially take drugs when you are feeling good, not when you want to turn your bad feelings into good feelings. This path only has one end and it's not a good one

Edited by flashingrooster, 18 December 2019 - 06:01 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#27 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,492 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:17 PM

Essentially take drugs when you are feeling good, not when you want to turn your bad feelings into good feelings. This path only has one end and it's not a good one

Some of the worst states of mind I've ever been in have been cured real fast with high doses of mushrooms and in one case even a smoked Salvia 'breakthrough' did it (though the therapeutic benefit of Salvia might actually stem from the fact that the experience ends rather that the effects themselves since you're so glad to be sane again that everything else seems insignificant). Changa has proven beneficial to me for helping changing a crap state of mind, too (and in only 10 seconds!).

I guess it's the difference between the awareness-reducing drugs and the awareness-expanding drugs, since getting drunk merely temporarily helps us forget our state of mind but then it just comes back even worse later (often with a hangover added on top of everything else).

So IME getting drunk to alleviate depression or unpleasant states of mind will only make the problem worse over time, but visionary doses of entheogens tend to have the opposite effect. One such 7-gram dose of fungi is the reason I survived adolescence. Literally.

MDMA is apparently somewhere in between since it can act as a reset button for one's sociability and mood but it can also wreck someone's mood and leave them much more depressed than they were before if they use it carelessly or excessively.

• PJammer24, Oneyedraven and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#28 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 02:50 AM

I only got MDA a couple of times, once as an addition to the good MDMA I got. I LOVED the MDA as well but it was in very limited supply. Now that they are mixing fucking fentanyl with other drugs I would be hard pressed to try ANY powdered drug ever again without actually being 100% sure it had been tested for both. The idiots mixing Fentanyl with everything have successfully scared the hell out of me for trying any powdered substance whatsoever. 

All this being said, I have had Kratom that gave me a very similar and maybe even preferable experience than any of them, but of course I only got ONE package of it and all attempts to replace it has been half ass at best. It was White Veined Horned Kratom from a common vendor but it mustw have been a one and done sort of batch. I think that is half the reason I keep uwsing it in hopes one of these days I will get a whole kilo of something beautiful like that. As it was I only got 250 grams of that wonderful stuff. One of these days though, one of these days...

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#29 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 13,492 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 03:54 AM

I only got MDA a couple of times, once as an addition to the good MDMA I got. I LOVED the MDA as well but it was in very limited supply. Now that they are mixing fucking fentanyl with other drugs I would be hard pressed to try ANY powdered drug ever again without actually being 100% sure it had been tested for both. The idiots mixing Fentanyl with everything have successfully scared the hell out of me for trying any powdered substance whatsoever. 

I managed to get a small stash of inch-long clear shards of pharma-grade MDA a few years back.

I vaped some DMT-style. Wow.

Subtle, but intense. Like writing "wow" but not using an exclamation point after it. Fascinating combination of impressions.

Agree 100% about avoiding mystery powders. And the whole fentanyl adulteration thing seems really weird to me. Killing or fucking-up customers is not good business. Even tobacco companies are trying to stop doing that. Almost makes me suspect a foreign State of being involved in some sort of long-term neo-Cold War strategy of social destabilization by flooding the country with it (and RCs), or something.

• Coopdog likes this

#30 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 09:55 AM

That sass is trash... well it's pretty good to. But close to pure mdma is incredible

I don't have a ton of experience in different sources of mdma but i would wager purity is what it's all about. I would say it was the most fantastic drug I have ever taken, but it came with some serious  and potentially dangerous side effects. My intelligence took a drop, coordination is down for the first week after ingesting   I would have to say though that this was due to over use and abuse. The nights I could stick to just one drop, and  stick to just one additional dose around four or five hours after at half the dose. You could wake up the next day, granted you took it early enough to sleep. Feeling relatively fantastic. I imagine everyone here could associate this with a mush trip. Just mush, taken early enough to get to bed you feel awesome. Mush mixed with booze and a five am bed time, makes for a rough next day.

If you stick to only dropping your body weight converted to mg. So if you weigh 240 pounds you can safely drop 240mg  This was proven in lab mice that 1 mg is safe per pound. And quite frankly my own personal testing. If you had the good stuff trying to achieve a 300mg dose would make you pop and puke it all up, in the long run weakening the lasting effects

I thought it did give me a nice long lasting sense of calm and re connection to my heart. For weeks at a time, love was possible again and i would describe it as a jet pack. Good to get you where you might want to be but it will run out eventually. And if your not ready for the landing you will crash hard. But I was told that it was around 90 percent pure  mdma. I later got some weaker percentage and you could not take a higher dose to make up for it. So there certainly is something to the purity of said drug. 

To summarize mdma just ask the fellow who "invented" it. You want it to be pure, mixing with meth and speed is just fucking garbage. And frequency should be around once a year.

From experience it can be a very very addicting substance and should be treated with the utmost respect. It pounds your serotonin out in your body so any experience can feel like the greatest experience of your life. I would say when I had the good stuff it is around three to four hours of that pure joy you can experience on mushrooms. This can become a dangerous trap where you feel the need to change "boring" situations into exciting one's in the matter of an hour. When the reality is you should just take this drug when you are all ready in a fun situation and it will multiply that feeling exponentially...

I have friends who prefer sass... If you are getting a chunky, crystallized sass, it is pretty damn good... If you eat it expecting it to be the same as mdma, you will be disappointed.. They are similar chemicals but I don't eat it expecting it to produce the same effects as mdma...

This comment makes me seriously question the quality of the sass you are getting...

Edited by PJammer24, 19 December 2019 - 09:55 AM.

#31 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 09:59 AM

All this being said, I have had Kratom that gave me a very similar and maybe even preferable experience than any of them, but of course I only got ONE package of it and all attempts to replace it has been half ass at best. It was White Veined Horned Kratom from a common vendor but it mustw have been a one and done sort of batch. I think that is half the reason I keep uwsing it in hopes one of these days I will get a whole kilo of something beautiful like that. As it was I only got 250 grams of that wonderful stuff. One of these days though, one of these days...

None of the sass or mdma I have gotten in the last ten years has been powder... It is always chunky and crystalline...  Knowing the part of the country where you live, I am VERY surprised that you have not come across these more often than you report... I am not far from you and I assure you, it is around and in good quantity...

#32 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 10:00 AM

I managed to get a small stash of inch-long clear shards of pharma-grade MDA a few years back.

I vaped some DMT-style. Wow.

Subtle, but intense. Like writing "wow" but not using an exclamation point after it. Fascinating combination of impressions.

Agree 100% about avoiding mystery powders. And the whole fentanyl adulteration thing seems really weird to me. Killing or fucking-up customers is not good business. Even tobacco companies are trying to stop doing that. Almost makes me suspect a foreign State of being involved in some sort of long-term neo-Cold War strategy of social destabilization by flooding the country with it (and RCs), or something.

I had never really considered smoking any of these substances... Based off your report, I may have to try it..,.  I didn't think it was active when smoked...

#33 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

Yeah i was a little too stoned yesterday, I agree that psychedelics do have their place in mood changing abilities. I just got a little over zealous talking about the abuse side. My one break through night, or whatever you want to call it. Was on the walter white molly and a tab and a half or so of lucy. I think the most important addition that night was a friend to talk with

I am not sure that i am clear on exactly what that sass is. A couple of times i got what i thought was just a brown hard molly. We knew the potency was quite lower. My friend explained that it had something like sassafrass oil in it... Are we talking about the same thing i could be confused on the whole issue. It wasn't like it was bad, just that the pure stuff was so much better in my eyes.

Sounds like you guys have more experience with it than me

#34 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:27 PM

Yeah i was a little too stoned yesterday, I agree that psychedelics do have their place in mood changing abilities. I just got a little over zealous talking about the abuse side. My one break through night, or whatever you want to call it. Was on the walter white molly and a tab and a half or so of lucy. I think the most important addition that night was a friend to talk with

I am not sure that i am clear on exactly what that sass is. A couple of times i got what i thought was just a brown hard molly. We knew the potency was quite lower. My friend explained that it had something like sassafrass oil in it... Are we talking about the same thing i could be confused on the whole issue. It wasn't like it was bad, just that the pure stuff was so much better in my eyes.

Sounds like you guys have more experience with it than me

both molly and sass can be made from sassafrass oil, it just takes more chemistry chops to synthesize mdma than it does Sass... kinda like chemist vs cook kinda deal... The sass is MDA and the process is more of an extraction...

Sass and molly(mdma) produce similar but different effects... The sass I have seen lately is almost clear but has a brown hue... I have also seen dark brown, purple, moist, chunky, powder, etc... I have had really good powdered sass and really good chuncky, crystalline sass...

Sass, mda, is similar to mdma but they are different compounds that have similar but different effects.. I have a chunk of sass in the head stash right now that is fantastic... Colorado is flooded with the stuff which may have something to do with the fact that they are having clinical trials with the stuff for treating psychiatric disorders in Denver right now... I have also seen pink stuff but I am not sure if that is sass or molly...

Sass is considered to be more psychedelic while molly results in a heavier body buzz... I have been severely rocked by both in the past and I enjoy both... There was a time when I would have chosen sass over molly because I felt like less of a crack head after but at this very moment, i would probably chose the molly.

#35 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,905 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:40 PM

PJammer24 there is absolutely lots of good things out here to be had. I just don't run in those circles anymore and since I quit growing pot I am a straight up hermit. Just last year I thought I had made a good friend at work (That is fucking scary where I work at) and just when I started to get comfortable enough to share some good things forward he went off the deep end strung out on meth and heroin so bad he ended up in rehab, and turned on anyother guy at work and man that scared the hell out of me. I still talk to him from time to time, but the pay it forward days are way over and so is the real conversation. I don't even set foot in a bar or club, and even if I did would be way leery of anything I might come across there. 

I fear very much when the small stash of acid and deemster I have is gone lol because they help keep me sane using them a couple times a year. Growing and sharing the fantastic pot I used to produce opened a lot of doors for me that simply disappeared when I gave up the grow thing. In a way that is better, but in many ways I been one lonely fucker since I gave it up. False friends are not friends at all I guess, but I'm just not comfortable putting myself out there in real life anymore. I am sure one of these days I will come across a decent and trustworthy person who is not out to fuck over the world, but it seems they are a rare breed nowadays :) 

The term Molly is NOT pure mdma here, it covers all sorts of weird RC's and bath salt type crap.

Edited by Coopdog, 19 December 2019 - 01:42 PM.

#36 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,369 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 December 2019 - 02:26 PM

The term Molly is NOT pure mdma here, it covers all sorts of weird RC's and bath salt type crap.

This is true... Especially in certain circles... I have friends in the grateful dead scene from coast to coast and in those circles, the risk of getting an RC or bath salt being sold as molly is greatly reduced. When I was younger, before forming the relationships I have today, I fell into this trap more than once... I am blessed by a circle of friends who are educated in these kinds of things and who also aren't willing to risk their reputation on providing people with an incorrectly identified product... The inner city circles are notorious for passing off different substances as molly...

• coorsmikey likes this

#37 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:02 PM

If you can get your hands on some pure mdma then its worth it. IMO the mushrooms you grow are going to be far cleaner then anything you will buy off the black market. Do i love mdma? Fuck yeah. Is it worth the risk of ingesting whatever the hell people are cutting it with, when you can take some of your safe home grown booms? Not to me. Synthesizing essential oils is also a hell if alot harder then growing mushrooms.
  • ElrikEriksson likes this

#38 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 03:30 PM

... the mushrooms you grow are going to be far cleaner then anything you will buy off the black market...

That's exactly why I grow my own mescaline and mushrooms.

I technically could make my own MDA/MDMA, but if I ever were to get busted I wouldn't want them to find even a nanogram of an amphetamine in my lab. The punishment would be much worse.

Luckily I'm one of those people that can consistently get different effects profiles from different mushroom varieties, that's why I've started hybridizing them. With luck I can tailor a few different types. One of which will be focused on causing intense and unrelenting euphoria and glee, the best domesticate I have for that effect isn't very potent and has less visuals than average. [I also want a strain that will consistently make the walls melt, damnit :tongue: ]

#39 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:15 PM

... the mushrooms you grow are going to be far cleaner then anything you will buy off the black market...

That's exactly why I grow my own mescaline and mushrooms.
I technically could make my own MDA/MDMA, but if I ever were to get busted I wouldn't want them to find even a nanogram of an amphetamine in my lab. The punishment would be much worse.
Luckily I'm one of those people that can consistently get different effects profiles from different mushroom varieties, that's why I've started hybridizing them. With luck I can tailor a few different types. One of which will be focused on causing intense and unrelenting euphoria and glee, the best domesticate I have for that effect isn't very potent and has less visuals than average. [I also want a strain that will consistently make the walls melt, damnit :tongue: ]

Amazing you are isolating by effects. To me that's the most important characteristic of your grow. I hope i can get to that stage. I was looking into doing some cacti. Mescaline is closer to madma then shrooms if im not mistaken, only read about mescaline never taken it though.

#40 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 12,188 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:15 PM

I've never done ecstasy. Around here its typically laced with speed and I hate speed with a passion, so I probably never will take ecstasy.

But for the sake of terminology I'm curious.

When I take an unequivocally high dose of cubensis there are several hours when I'm happy. Not just happy, absolutely thrilled. Exploding with rampant glee! Glee, I say!~ All I can do for about three hours is to squirm in delight, bouncing up and down wanting to scream "Yay!"

Is that a fairly accurate portrayal of the series of symptoms that would describe what people mean when they say "ecstasy like high"?

The closest feeling to molly that I've gotten from mushrooms were hoogs.

• ElrikEriksson likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!