• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 07:16 PM

So i have 2 grows under my belt. one is GT, the other b+. I would ingest about 4-6 average size fruits each (i know im a light weight haha). At the peak of my GT experience everything looks twisted/foreign. I close my eyes and can still see the room!! Red thunder and grid pattern shapes form and pull me in. Everything looks and feels awesome but i would say the visuals are the aggressor here.

The b+ i can only describe as pure bliss. No'one looks odd or lizard faced, things are familiar. But holy sheep shit i feel like im rollin hard on mdma. Way more feels then the GT.

I understand so much factors into the outcome. Substrate, genetics ect. But strain (from my understanding) plays the biggest role.

So the question is, are these affects directly associated with these strains? Is there anything specific i could do to achieve a more europhia affect vs holy fuck what am i looking at right now. Is this all in my head and i need to lay off the mushrooms?

Edited by Dabluebonic, 24 December 2019 - 07:17 PM.

• Randys67 likes this

#2 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,017 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2019 - 12:55 AM

In my opinion, there's no figuring it out. We're talking about magic... mushrooms.  

• RutgerHauer likes this

#3 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2019 - 02:29 AM

Every experience can give you something different, depending on your circumstances and I found as well that you are able to notice and focus on different things every time, and experiences can get deeper every time you take it. It is like exploring the external world, many places, emotional and visual landscapes you can go and many different experiences to be had.

The eyes closed and seeing the room happened to me sober multiple time throughout my life. It is your internal map of your environment that still is projecting - But I have also checked it many times and that map is not completely accurate.  It is a cool thing though!

Edited by RutgerHauer, 25 December 2019 - 03:26 AM.

• buzzkilluton likes this

#4 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 12:51 PM

I understand set and setting plays a huge role, but it is consistently the same effects tied to the individual strain. Maybe if i mix them i could experience a totally different trip. Ill have to do some more testing.

#5 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:27 PM

Yeah the thing is you don't know if a totally different effect would because of mixing them up, or because you might be expecting that. Really can't put your finger on it in my opinion but maybe I'm not experienced enough or your mind is made up so you experience what you expect to experience when taking a certain veriety.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 26 December 2019 - 02:28 PM.

#6 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,343 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 December 2019 - 09:11 PM

Every strain has its own character IME. 

GTs are soooo easy to grow - a great starter / beginner strain, and they just won't quit.

That said . . . the effects, while profound are ... different from some other strains.

While the subjective argument has real merit, I also think strains are somewhat responsible for effect.

If you find one you like, and want to replicate that, do some research into cloning .. .. then you're almost (almost)

performing 'science.'  Opinions vary, but I'm a strain believer. 

Others must be as well, otherwise we'd all just grow "shrooms."

:)

soliver

#7 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:43 AM

Agreed. Ive only had these 2 strains so far but the trip is night and day between the two.

https://www.blueligh...on-list.839789/

#8 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 2,093 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:53 AM

I don't see much of a difference between many of the strains... You can get a different experience each time you eat B+ or any other strain... It is tripping, there is really no way of telling how your perception will shift... The experience is different in many ways but similar to LSD, each time you ingest, the experience will be unique...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!