18 replies to this topic

#1 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 01:55 PM

The Pyramid Matrix

Years ago, I dedicated a lot of my energy and time in 3D printing. I started prototyping, building Bedini generators and pyramid models. I even made a tachyon generator!

I lost my enthusiasm about this hobby around 2016 when I started to get really depressed about certain things I do not want to talk about here. My energy went down, funds I started co-creating with my wife that should have appeared by then never came into existence. The sense of being stuck has hijacked the daily monotone overall situation. No money, no funds, unemployed. Fucked up.

I started soldering electronic circuits together, because components are so cheap, you can easily realize a project with 8 Euro or maybe a bit more than that and have fun with it.
Bringing circuits on PCB is a bit of a challenging process, and in keeping my mind so busy with the assembly of all the necessary parts on the board, I could temporarily forget about myself, getting some relief.

I told my doctor about all this and he diagnosed seasonal depression.
Then I knew that he did not understand what my situation is. I had to look for the solution myself.
Sounds like the typical introduction to a microdosing thread, but I want to go somewhere else here ...

During my time in prototyping, I researched all sorts of things, especially devices you could use for agriculture, enhancing growth of plants and supporting microbiology in the soil. Every gardener, and I have the green thumb, knows that when you set up a yard for growing vegetables, you should make it align with north-south of the earth's magnetic field. There's a certain energy flowing in the earth's magnetic field following in that direction. Also the sun stays the longest in the eastern-south, south-west position during its travel across the sky (In reality it doesn't travel, though. The earth is moving).
So that it shines along the rows planted in the yard for the longest time and with the least shadow. So both effects come to play here.

But the energetic effect captured my attention the most. This is where I came across Patrick Flanagan's book entitled "Pyramid Power". In this book he describes one of his inventions, the Pyramid Matrix.
He made experiments with a pyramid model of small size built in the exact proportions like the "Cheops"-Pyramid in Giza, Egypt.

Long story short, he discovered an energetic effect and could prove it via experimentation and Kirlian photography to be true. About that research, he published a book. It became a bestseller.

I took these models on my 3D-printer and experimented on my own with these "energies". I can confirm from my own experiences that it is true what he said in the book. I'm an new-age veteran, and I know what I am talking about.

So I printed the pyramid matrix and from my gardening harvest, I aligned the model in n-s direction and used it for drying herbs and seeds on it. The herbs keep their original color and smell.
They show no molds or signs of rotting. I made teas with the herbs treated on the matrix in that season. But the onset of my depression has thrown all of this in a dark pit of tar in the following years.

Now that I'm into growing mushrooms, the pyramid matrix (and my mind) have a comeback!

Because drying mushrooms on the matrix goes very well. Also color and smell of the mushrooms are preserved very well. They taste better. And drying goes very well in room temperature, no additional heating or ventilating required. I have around 50% humidity in my room and they completely dried within a week.

The pyramid model is known to dehydrate foodstuffs like fruits and vegetables. You can dehydrate grapes for example, tastes exceptional good. Or you can make sweets from honey, it will also dehydrate and its consistency will harden.

You can buy cheap wine in the supermarket, treat it on the matrix. Many people have proven this to be true, you can serve it at dinner to your best friends or even to your boss, and they will like it because it tastes so good. When you smoke, put whatever you smoke on the matrix. It will taste better.

And the mushrooms?

We all know they contain 90% of water we want to get rid off without damaging or altering the ingredients in them.

I did dehydrate part of my first flush and ingested. First of all, it tasted very good, especially the caps. But since they had special ingredients in them, like in reishi or caterpillar fungus, I hesitated to overdose.

Where normally I didn't feel that much from the intake, the few treated ones I ingested really blew me away. I think it may have to do with retarding the oxygenization process, because we know that the ingredients are sensible to oxygen and fall apart through it.

I can really encourage everyone drying mushrooms on such a Pyramid Matrix.

How to get one?

I can send you a file, a so-called stl and you can go with it to your local library, asking if it would be possible to print one. I heard libraries in the U.S have a 3D printer available for public usage.
Or you can transfer the file via internet to a 3D printing service, make an order and let them print it for you. 
Or, ask a friend or post a note to a post board somewhere inquiring for someone printing one for you for a little fee.

3D printers are very common today. It's also a challenging printing job most involved in 3D printing will like to do. 
When nothing helps, ask me. Also, printing time for one matrix is 6 hours, so it would take a while to fulfill an order of 5 or more, because otherwise carrier costs for sending overseas wouldn't make much sense.

I just thought this is a really good thing to share here on this forum, and since my depressions are gone, a way to say thank you for that important piece of sub-culture we all co-create in this forum.

Cheers,

Alpoehi

Attached Thumbnails

• matrix.jpg
  • matrix_sitting_nettle.jpg

Edited by Alpoehi, 26 December 2019 - 02:01 PM.

• Coopdog, Tenderfoot and Alder Logs like this

#2 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,773 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 December 2019 - 02:27 PM

Interesting topic. Following...

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 14,224 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:41 PM

The Pyramid Matrix

I just thought this is a really good thing to share here on this forum, and since my depressions are gone, a way to say thank you for that important piece of sub-culture we all co-create in this forum.

Cheers,

Alpoehi

I think you are going to fricking love this story.  :wub:

https://mycotopia.ne...-2#entry1230037

https://mycotopia.ne...-2#entry1230102

#4 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:01 AM

@Alder

Amazing story, I have also Lophophora williamsii var. caespitosa, a cluster 3 inch wide. The funny thing is I cannot do any harm to it, like cutting some chips from it or hurting in any way.

I think it will be a companion in my life, as I'm growing older.

I found a good supplier in Germany, there I can also buy Peruvian Torch and similar stuff, but it's expensive.

Also, the best book on agriculture using pyramids I read so far is from Les Brown, total eco-system home, from 1978.

Here's the download link, it's public domain. It's a pdf download, 1.1 Mb:

https://www.electroc...k_les_brown.pdf

• Alder Logs likes this

#5 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:17 AM

Have some new pics.

I like to start the day as having done this morning: Picking some mushrooms! These are from 2nd flush. Put them on the matrix of course.

The dried ones are from the first flush. Look like mummies, don't they?

Attached Thumbnails

• matrixwith fungi.jpg
  • fungimummies_small.jpg

• RutgerHauer likes this

#6 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 934 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:28 AM

Cool idea. Are they cracker dry? Of course it might be because I'm used to seeing dehydrated with a dehydrator - but they don't look cracker dry to me.

I doubt the concept, and wonder if they would dry the same way without the pyramids. A low resolution 3D print seems for from perfect if the concept even works at all. You should do a side by side comparison with drying some on a normal rack or mesh screen. It just might be air circulation that does the trick.

Leaving them out in the open for a week is not a good idea to conserve potency.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 27 December 2019 - 07:48 AM.

#7 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:13 AM

Leaving them out in the open for a week is not a good idea to conserve potency.

Dunno, what would be better than not heating and ventilate, putting them in a vacuum perhaps? I heard the mexican people put them on strings, letting them dry in direct sunlight.

Also, you can put a piece of fresh chicken liver in a pyramid, it will mummify. No smell, no bacteria growing. Just dehydrating.

My newer matrices are finer in resolution, just took the older pictures.

And I don't like this experimentation with control boxes. That's not for me. I'm not in doubt here. Actually one's belief plays also a role here.

The matrix shows how powerful our mind is! It may work for me, not for others. It's ancient technology nobody understands nowadays. Including me.

#8 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 934 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 09:44 AM

Then there is no reason to assume that it works, if you don't test it and compare with other methods - like drying them in open air on an oven rack or a mesh screen. If you believe it works without testing some other method that would potentially do the same without the pyramids - you possibly keep your belief alive for nothing and you might have just built a fancy rack with pyramids which you believe does magic.

The same goes for a piece of chicken liver, that might as well dehydrate when just drying it on a mesh screen with airflow on all sides. You can also make a bed of nails so the contact points are the same as the pyramids. That might do the same and doesn't mean a bed of nails works on energies in special ways.. You won't find out whether it works until you test and compare results.

And how can you say belief plays a role when you also say you don't know how it works? That is contradictory.

Heating isn't a problem for potency, that is a myth. You can better dry it quickly at higher temperatures (and less exposure time to oxygen) than low temperatures for longer periods. That's why you can dry them in the sun, in higher temperatures and lower exposure times to oxygen. You ideally minimize the time period you expose it to air, that's the main goal - not low temperatures. 

Don't vacuum pack anything until it is completely, cracker dry.

But are your mushrooms cracker dry? That is important if you want to preserve them. With cracker dry we mean when you try and break one, it will not bend at all but snap instantly like a dry cracker would. I ask because they don't look it in my eyes.

I am open to new ideas - but always am skeptical before I see any test being done with comparable usual methods. Also, still I would not be convinced to use it if it proved effective - because a dehydrator will get the job done quicker - and that is the goal for drying mushrooms and preserving potency.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 27 December 2019 - 10:10 AM.

• stmhunter and Alpoehi like this

#9 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 934 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:10 AM

Did you consider that liver is full of vitamin C, and that vitamin C is one of the most commonly used food preservatives?

#10 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:26 AM

I'm glad that you are commenting this way. Actually I had not the impression from the beginning that you are such a strong logical thinker.

You wrote:

And how can you say belief plays a role when you also say you don't know how it works? That is contradictory.

Actually I read my post again.
I refered to the pyramid matrix. I admitted that I don't understand how it works. At the same time I said also belief plays a role in using the pyramid matrix.
You may have gotten that wrong. Ancient technology mostly had been controlled by the mind. So it is with the pyramid matrix. Ah, that's so unscientific, I really enjoy saying so!
I wrote:

It's ancient technology nobody understands nowadays. Including me.

Stating that I did want to take myself out, preventing others from assuming I would know everything about the pyramid matrix. I don't want to convince anybody of anything. I have given two book titles where everyone interested could read for himself what some great people in our history had done in their research around that topic.

And by example, is it not the case that our culture uses electricity and magnetism but science cannot explain how it works and what it is? They just have concepts as to how it works. They applied a set of rules to what they had observed in the first place, assuming they know about it. But wasn't belief the driving force for every discovery they have made?

I am convinced that certain laws yet unknown or neglected by science are responsible for the effects that are explained so well in the books I referred to.

I don't see a contradiction believing in things whilst in the first place I don't know how they work. 
When I would assume knowing as the bases of every discovery I would want to make, I could not perceive the world as it is, since i would only refer to what I already know.

Anyways I appreciate the tips you give about the handling of dried mushrooms. You're right saying that mine are not completely dry, I can still bend them.
it is also new to me that heating them up is not such an issue as most people will say. I would rather follow what the native cultures do, letting them dry through fresh air and sunlight.

By the way, again I must ask myself: "Why do they have so dry that I can crack them?" When wanting to keep them for a longer period they have to be that dry, because then it's best to put them in a plastic bag, vacuuming, and put them in the freezer -18 deg C.

Mine are still soft and I will keep them on the matrix for a while. They are from 18th of December and should they loose potency, I'll just ingest more of them.

Ops, took me long to write this, just see your other comment.

Did you consider that liver is full of vitamin C, and that vitamin C is one of the most commonly used food preservatives?

Yes I know. But I kept liver on the kitchen table for awhile and it began to smell so ugly, then I knew it had just rotten!

Edited by Alpoehi, 27 December 2019 - 11:29 AM.

• Alder Logs and RutgerHauer like this

#11 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 934 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:46 AM

It is okay, I see your point about technologies that we don't understand but that they will still work. I find it hard to assume that the mind and belief has a influence on the working of the technology in another sense than in a meta-sense - not directly. If it works, it works with your mind present or absent. That is how objective physics works. It could very well be that this technology is something valuable and real - I don't know the ins and outs and I must admit I am not really willing to go much deeper into it though I have come across it a little bit in the past.

I am also not asking for proof or don't want to disprove your thing either, just wanted to point out that there is no real basis in claiming that it does what you say it does, in my opinion - though the idea is cool enough to share on its own. But until I see tests it stays just an idea for me.

That said, leaving a piece of liver on the kitchen table isn't a real test to compare it with - but since you don't need to prove anything here we can leave it at that.

I get that you want to use traditional methods that have always worked. Sometimes that is still the best way, but in most cases traditions fade because new inventions do the job better.

Most people have trouble getting the mushrooms cracker dry just with air drying. They often add a last step of using something like a dessicant to get out the last bit of moisture. Ideally you want all the moisture out of there so it won't mold or go bad in another way.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 27 December 2019 - 11:50 AM.

#12 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,865 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

Reminds me of sound proofing foam. Might and an easier alternative for some to get their hands on to experiment. I can imaging the breathable pores of the foam to help in the drying process. acoustic pyrimid

#13 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 12:53 PM

Ah yes they are used for sound studios to cancel out noise...just ponder on what side angle they have. Mine have the Phi ratio - 52 degree horizontal angle. Or Fibonacci sequence.

#14 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 14,224 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 02:13 PM

Greetings, Alpoehi.  I searched "Phi ratio," and, "52 degrees" and got this: https://www.goldennu...-pyramid-egypt/

I really loved that the area of the base when made into a circle and folded at a right angle made an arc that coincided with the pyramid's height. 

One thing that I got to thinking about is the alignment with true north.  I frequently have written that there was no ice age in what's thought of as the most recent ice age, that it was an axis shift from the area of the Davis Straight (DS) between Greenland and Canada.  It has bothered me that while I am sure the GP (Great Pyramid) was built before this axis shift, a line drawn through the DS from the current rotational pole does not pass through the position of the GP, and certainly the north/south alignment would not hold true for that past rotational axis' pole. 

But then I got to thinking about where that line does pass, and that is through the center of the Sargasso Sea, my top candidate for the location of much of the sunken land mass of Atlantis, which I believe was split by a sudden expansion of the globe that was the result of a world-wide flood of extraterrestrial waters, due to a nova of Saturn, which was a second sun in a binary system and the star we (Earth) were once in orbit around.   The Mid-Atlantic Ridge and most of the Atlantic sea bed (the sea floor spreading zones) is new planetary surface, and the spreading happened fast, not the current millimeter rate.

Anyway, North Africa was tucked in close to the Americas before this sudden spreading occurred, and this could bring the GP into a true north alignment for its construction time, which I believe was when we were circling Saturn, which was Kronos, or, Helios, at that time (the name, Helios, was later attributed to the Sun, but to Saturn, earlier).  The GP and Sphinx predate the global flood, at a time when this planet was much smaller and did not have the full expanse of oceans it has today.  The nova that reduced Saturn from a sun to a planet launched Earth into orbit around the Sun, and marked the end of a full series of world ages in a greatly different paradigm.  The epochs of the Vedas would point to those ages.

So, just thinking out loud here.  When Plato spoke of "a City of Atlantis," was he referring to this?

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 December 2019 - 03:14 PM.

#15 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 03:51 PM

@Alder Logs

Thanks for posting. Nice one with the article on phi and 52 degree.
Actually I have drawn the pyramid from the squaring of the circle. Then you get the 52° horizontal angle.

State of the art knowledge tells us the side angle is 51° 51 minutes. So what's the difference?

When you draw 6 pyramids inside of a sphere, the square base of each pyramid aligning in proper proportion to the outer circle of the sphere, then there will be a small hole at the central point, because the tips overlap with each other a tiny little bit.

When drawn with 51° 51 minutes horizontal angle, they are pointing towards each other without overlapping.

It is the central point in every form where the akashic-principle resides. It is the point we can connect with through our consciousness. The builders of the great pyramid had full kowledge about these things.

We as descendants have fallen back, and so it's all in our imagination. But what does the initiate, the adept do with his imagination?

He's using the power of the mind.

The ancient egyptians had known this. They implemented this knowledge in their architecture. But the ancient egyptians had not built the pyramid, as you also have indicated.

I was fortunate enough to have 10 minutes inside of the great pyramid, alone. I layed down in the granite container.

Wow, it was the best trip of my life there! I'm an empath and I felt like god in there. Not because I am god or so. I felt it because god had been in there once, in that building. Also, the colden cut proportions have a strong presence there. You are literally taken out of this world!

After a couple of years I had the opportunity to gain acces to the acashic records and I asked how the pyramid had been built. I saw pictures of a large spaceship, I saw a few large, tall aliens orchestrating mentally what the spaceship had to do. The spaceship hovered above the pyramid and the stones fell into place, just like that. I was told a cosmic impact had hit the earth and they had to stabilize the planet's axis, building the pyramid for that reason.

I mentally traveled there, it was like a channeling. I did that alone.
I think about using this experience as a setting for a trip one day.

Because are we not setting the stage in our mind when we are going to trip? I think very careful about set and setting before each trip.

Anyways I'm a beginner and had only two experiences with the flesh of the gods so far. I'm not yet ready for more.

Also I think having some Chaliponga and Syrian Rue would be better for such an endeavour. But I don't like the diet I have to have because of the MAO-Inhibitors.

I'll research a while about what you have said and I'll be back.
  • Alder Logs likes this

#16 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 14,224 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:13 PM

Not because I am god or so.

"To say, 'I am not God,' is a sacrilege."

~Mooji

Figuring all this stuff out is only a bi-line of our divinity. 

Enjoy, and let's do talk some more.

Namasté

ikonos.gif

Edited by Alder Logs, 28 December 2019 - 05:33 PM.

#17 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:02 AM

Interesting, I thought about posting the same picture as well. The pyramids sides are actually "folded" towards the inside. May have to do with the statics of the building. On the northern face is also an air entrance at 55% of its face height. The whole surface may act as an air collector.

Who could build such a thing? One's for sure: We're not able to do that today.

I may also quote here Gamal ElFouly form his book "The Great Pyramid System", page 75:

The only picture taken by the author in Spring Equinox, when sun rays at sunset are parallel to the northern face of the Great Pyramid. It shows clearly that this 5-acre triangular surface is not a 1- triangular plane but a concave surface made of 3-triangular planes with three different shades (due to the special light angle during that time).

#18 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 05:45 AM

The weight of the fresh mushrooms I put on the pyramid matrix has been 77 grams. Now it's 29.

Nothing spectacular, just to make a note.

What I recognized, at the first day they had the typical smell, and the odor filled the whole room.

From the second day onwards, no more odor filled the room. That's kind of convenient, because smelling the mushrooms the whole day is not a pleasure to me.

Also, I don't link that to the matrix alone, because obviously the mushrooms start drying at the surface and the fresher substance gets enclosed in them.

Rutger Hauer pointed out that they appear not to be cracker-dry on the matrix. 

So I put them in a framework-pyramid with walls made from acrylic glass for a couple of days.

And now they are cracker-dry as I wanted them to be. All done at room temperature.

post-162460-0-21539400-1577615978.jpg

Edited by Alpoehi, 29 December 2019 - 05:46 AM.

#19 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:44 AM

Sorry for inconvenience, posted the pic in a wrong way.

Here it is again:

Attached Thumbnails

• pyramid.JPG

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!