Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

End of grow green fuzz are mushies still good?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amped313

Amped313

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:04 PM

Well my first grow has come to an end and my cakes got green fuzz on them, one by one they caught it. My question is some the other cakes in the FC kept producing a few more the were not deformed or showed any signs of contamination. Are they ok to indulge with. Thanks all.

#2 stmhunter

stmhunter

stxsp

• Free Member
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:39 PM

Yes

#3 Amped313

Amped313

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:28 AM

Yes

Thanks !!!!

#4 FunG

FunG

Been there, read that.

• Free Member
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:43 AM

The problem is they've been exposed to green mold so now if you dunk them (assuming they flush) then the dunk will greatly heighten the chance of contamination and cakes need a dunk after each flush.

#5 Amped313

Amped313

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

The problem is they've been exposed to green mold so now if you dunk them (assuming they flush) then the dunk will greatly heighten the chance of contamination and cakes need a dunk after each flush.

I did something different during the grow. I initially did a dunk and roll but a week after that first one I misted about every 3 days and the cakes kept producing for about 8 weeks give or take. I was a little confused when to dunk again so I just misted and my cakes kept giving so I just rode it out. When the green popped up it was in that last week or so and a few cakes gave another 10 or so fruits so thats why I was wondering if they were safe to indulge with. But there wasnt anything on them and they dried up as good as the rest. My first grow ever and the results were great with thanks and much love to all on here and everyone's advice. Im about to give a monotub a shot with PE and Burma ill post that once I get going.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!