Corumba Grow Log
Posted 30 December 2019 - 10:44 PM
Just had this Corumba tub colonizing for 20 days so I finally decided to fruit it. The mycelium doesn’t look the strongest but it might just be that my top layer was too wet. I used different verm for the bucket tek than my first few tubs, it was a lot coarser so I didn’t really consider the weight difference. That and the 3 quarts that went into this were questionable as well. I used an old print and had 5/14 survive. I made a smaller tub with 2 healthier looking qrts as well, with my usual verm and that’ll be ready to fruit any day now too.
I’m not sure If those dark spots are wet spots or just uncolonized top layer, sometimes I wish I used clear bins lol.
Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:27 AM
- wharfrat and macgyver like this
Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:03 PM
Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:03 AM
Here’s after the first round, I got a nice print off that one touching the polyfil.
Here’s after the second round of picking lastnight, I picked a few out that morning too but forgot to take pics. Then I ended up letting more mature overnight.
And then I finished these off this morning
I didn’t really have to soak this one so I just gave it a heavy mist and onto the second flush
- adrian118, Nicked and FunG like this
Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:19 AM
- coorsmikey likes this