Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Got a very tranquil trip, unexpected. Pushing serotonin in my head.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:02 AM

I'm new to shrooms, am also lightweight. So far 4 experiences.
I haven't consumed anything for 32 years. Before that I consumed a lot and tried many things but no shrooms.
When my clique started out with shore, I've gone a little bit with them. But I soon I got in trouble with my soul.
It told me to stop doing that, urged me to stay sober and work out what I have to do in this life. No more drugs, I would waste my time here.
My guides manifested a little accident at my work place. I got 2 weeks off from work.
I went to my parents house, started drinking whiskey 10 in the morning listening to music. That way I stopped smoking cigarettes and all the other drugs.
Now I have been 32 years sober. Really enough time to check out about life. 
Now having conquered that, my trips have a good foundation and I reaallly love tripping with shrooms!
And yesterday I was blessed with a very good trip. Also this leads to my question and why I am writing about this.

I only took 5 middle sized dried mexican. To stay awake during new year's eve. Normally I can't make it after 10 pm, getting too tired (from depression almost). 
Also I volunteered for a rather complicated new year's eve cooking, and I had to take care that I could still do it.
So I planned for 2 hours after peak, then coming down, cooking, blasting into the new year eating 3 more after dinner.
But everything turned out  different than I expected, as it is so often with shrooms.
In the first two hours nothing happened. Was o.k. with me, because I felt a bit more alert and knew I could make it through the night.
Also my depressions were gone. The first new year's eve without depressions for 10 years, that's something.

I realized something was different with that trip. I felt the blast coming, but what was it?
I took on the headphones listening to music. I felt as if I stood next to me, couldn't get synchronized to the music at all, regardless of what I played.
I checked for visuals. No visuals.
Then the blast came through. I realized I got euphoric. Took on the headphones again.
Suddenly I entered an audiophile realm, I became 1:1 with the music. It was like an initiation. Crossing a gate, entering a holy, unique place.
I call it passing the keeper of the gate.
The music I heard 10 minutes before was gray-scaled but now it was rocketing me into other spheres.
I closed my eyes, full visuals. But the most enjoyable thing was this. First let me quickly introduce an analogy:

When you sit in an airplane pressure builds up in the cabin. Every passenger is somewhat looking for releasing the pressure building-up in the ears.
Some do it with chewing gum. Some do it with yawning. Some move the ears and shake their eyebrows. I do it that way.

Now when I'm doing that I hear a noise, kind of buzzing. It's kind of in my head. Once it's started it's like a serotonin pump and the resulting euphoria and ecstasy is overwhelming!
This is also with yawning. I love yawning on trips. It pumps up the trip, everything gets larger, brighter, unfiltered, crystal clear.
Then I began skyrocketing. Closed my eyes, listened to the music, seeing the visuals, having that buzziness around all at the same time. Playing with it. Having fun.
I found the right music for it and traveled in the King's chamber of the great pyramid. Awesome. My ego had disappeared. My body lying on the chair, me totally lost in all this. No doubt, no resistance. Absolutely free or not even that. Nothing.

I felt like being on cocaine. But also I had similar experiences from taking shore. A few times I took both, intravenous. It was very similar to what I did experience when having taken the shrooms this time.
Sorry for mentioning the hard drugs. I just do that for reference. 

Now I am a bit irritated. Are the shrooms capable of causing similar experiences as when I would take other drugs or is ithere an imprint at play from the experiences I made before with other drugs? Could it have overwritten everything and I'd create a gate to it with the shrooms?

Hey, this is from 5 middle sized dried shrooms only. And with the three I took after dinner I went to bed, closed my eyes enjoying the visuals. Two times I fell asleep whilst being full awake (in terms of consciousness). Suddenly my body was gone. It was like entering the void of the universe for a short moment. Obviously I was like dead but still there. Of course when I realized what had happened it had pushed back my bodily awareness. No one was judging anything, there was only an observer. No fear.

Then I saw spirit guides forming up in my vision, I quickly saw the picture of myself going to the hospice where my mother died. Then a vision of an abstract colorful visual representing the spirit travelling with me for a while.

Wow that was a powerful trip!

Edited by Alpoehi, 01 January 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#2 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 08:20 PM

Amazing trip report. I also love yawning while at the peak, it seems to blast euphoria through my soul and widen my eyes. Then everything is in such detail. Glad to hear your depressions are healing.
  • Alpoehi likes this

#3 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 03:40 AM

Glad I read from someone having had the same experience. Felt a bit strange with my experiences. Now everything heals very quickly.

#4 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:07 AM

The serotonine system is flooded by psilocin, so now wonder you are experiencing these kind of effects. I am also very much in sedated like state, completely relaxed - at higher doses at least. I'm not sure about the complete effects of the two drugs you reference, but they also must have some effect on the serotonine system in another way, that might explain the similarity you feel.

I have experienced cocaine too but not so much that I can make a link between it and the psilocybin experience.

Yawning is a common effect - I can't stop doing that while tripping on mushrooms. I don't feel like it has an effect on the experience though like you both mention, at least I haven't noticed any direct effect - I think it might be a automatic reaction to the effect mushrooms have. Also, my eyes tear a lot in combination with the yawning, it must look very weird/sad, I know! A friend of mine doesn't have these two effects, I'm not sure why that is.

The visions you mention are wonderful, these are why I explore psychedelics - you should feel blessed to be able to get into that state - many people can't.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 02 January 2020 - 04:12 AM.

• Alpoehi likes this

#5 Alpoehi

Alpoehi

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 440 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:37 AM

Thank you for answering. The tearing I also don't have but I heard about it before.

I guess these effects with the yawning come about because the shrooms are activating dormant neuronal networks in the brain.

For instance I thought about it feels like being on cocaine - whoosh it hit me that way.

I think about travelling to the great pyramid - whoosh I am there (I visited the pyramid once in person, so my brain had built neuronal network associated with it).

I think the yawning is pushing the serotonin level in my brain - so it does.

Obviously it has to do with the synapses in the brain. So many of them get fired up that have been laying dormant for so many years.

It depends on what you think about during the trip. Everything that happened in that trip happened in my brain. It's been not real but so true to the observer! And the observer is real, definitely.

The resulting healing is objective and true, it's manifesting in life as a fact.

As you mention by the end of your comment, it was a true blessing having had that experience. I understand now why the indigenous people use it for diagnosis and healing.

Good that I obtained some books about the indigenous people of Mexico and their use of mushrooms and peyote.

I develop great respect for the teachings the mushrooms give me. I realize there is a true spiritual path for me to go.

You can use it for having fun and party-style entertainment, but at the same time it hits you strongly when you realize your deepest desires and longings.

It really gets you that way into your deepest issues to clear that up and heal.

Wonderful I feel so good today!

#6 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:40 AM

When i was younger i would trip with friends and would have a blast. Now when i trip i kinda just wanna be by myself. I dont even want to hear people talk lol. Stumbling around my house for a bit then straight into my bed i find (for me) to be very enjoyable.

I started this hobby with intention to heal my depression aswell and with great success. When my new doctor diagnosed me with PTSD (no i was not ever in a war) and started naming all these drugs from lithium to welbutrin after having a bad experience with zoloft, it depressed me more knowing that im truly a nut. Not anymore. No more doctors for me. I feel great day to day. Ive gained confidence in myself. My house is always kept up now i dont feel like the smallest task is impossible. Flashbacks of negative things that happend and have not happend almost never occur now. People at work dont piss me off as much lol. I stopped playing my video games and started playing my guitar again. I feel alive for the first time in years.

As far as the visuals go they are amazing. Its like a totally new world. Mushrooms truly changed my life.
  • adrian118 and Alpoehi like this

#7 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:55 AM

I recognize the intentions you guys put into this regarding healing. I too started this up seeing that psychedelics helped me gain certain insights to heal. Got into mushrooms because it is just the safest of them all and still able to get you into deep mental space.

Recently I realized that there is nothing left really to fix (psychedelics showed me his as well) or heal in that sense. The last time I used it there was no longer this story arch about fixing myself, I think I no longer need it for that. Now I only have the intention to explore. Last time I got the feeling I was standing at the gates of that exploratory field - but at the time I didn't step through - just watched the gatekeeper for a while, which was calm but also dark and somewhat daunting. It has been a while, almost two years now. Going back in very soon!

Edited by RutgerHauer, 02 January 2020 - 07:58 AM.

#8 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:35 AM

Nice Rutger its a good feeling knowing 1 less person out there that is suffering. Its also a good feeling knowing that mushrooms are litteraly the number 1 safest drug out there. Its honestly the only reason my gf let me do them. My next goal is to use them for my cigarette addiction. I think its going to be the biggest hurdle for me.
  • RutgerHauer likes this

#9 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:41 AM

Id also like to give credit to my man Alan watts. Combo his work with mushrooms and i think the world would be a better place :)

#10 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,805 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2020 - 11:04 AM

I don't recall getting the yaws so much as i used to get the giggles. Now though, the yawn before the storm every time

• adrian118 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!