My sign is libra Gemini rising
My Maya sign is road/road TT - Skywalker- The pillars of Heaven
I live.
Leave my people alone. You cannot change the future
I am the First and the Last
Gods son of the right hand.

I am undefeated.
I am
Your quest to destroy this destiny is failed.

Edited by Skywatcher, 06 January 2020 - 09:46 AM.

#42 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:23 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...-thread/page-26

#43 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:26 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...to-now/page-256

#44 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:33 PM

Finito

Attached Thumbnails

• 0_5063_70-105-110-110-105-115_English_311_65-110-100-101-114-115-111-110_Scottish_JPG-1001-600.png

#45 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 06:56 PM

Hello. I joined because I'd like to share a healing method. It's only takes about thirty seconds to do.
But you still need to advise that one can still
re accumulate negative energy.

I respect all healers here and am hoping you might incorporate this as another tool to use.

I'm working from my own understanding of what is taking place during this process with my experiences on the path which makes full sense to me.

I am sharing not for any gratification but to do my bit in making the world a better place and reduce the suffering in it.
Anyone can do this and it requires no training except to follow these steps.
I do advise some discretion on who you do this for and to use your instinct on this decision because you will be the conduit and transmutator.
If you don't agree with this process then at least agree that it is simply not for you. I am not here to challenge anyone's beliefs.
Because I have already written about this,I am pasting an already written copy. I don't run a healing business or charge. I can't prove it works,this is my experience of it and I have no trainer/teacher/mentor/school of thought.
Here in is the process and I am happy to answer some questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have removed dark energy from a few friends.
It was in there inside them affecting their true self.
An accumulation of emotional pain from trauma, it made them angry, sad, in emotional turmoil all of the time.
They just thought it was part of them, what made them who they are. But it isn't. It had become a seperate entity consuming them.
Have you heard of the saying "Consumed by anger' ? Same thing.
A parasitic shadow self.
One conjures hatred through unjust acts perpetuated by others upon them and the dark energy is created by them doing this.
You're it's creator so it stays inside you.
Feeding you the sentiments you created it with.
It can only live inside you, so once removed it dissipates like smoke. It can't exist without you.

After removing it the person still remembers the events that caused the sadness, anger. But they don't care about it anymore. It's just something that happened.
It's actually very easy to do.
You just hold their hand and search within yourself as if you were looking into them for the cause.
It floods through your own body and as it flows through you push it out with your breath. It feels like a wave of shadow..like a black ink cloud passing through you. It takes only a minute or less.

Very easy. Grasp their right hand in your left and cover the back of their hand with your right. Look away and down. Close your eyes and silently say "Give me your pain" then look within yourself searching for anything you feel.
Once it begins flooding through you don't let go. You just blow air from your lungs hard until the feeling passes and you feel empty of any energy that isn't you. It works easily.

Your good intention pushes out the Phantom energy much the same as oil is brought to the top of a glass if water is poured in.
You don't have to accept a parasitic energy made of your own pain inside of you and do all that psychological I accept it as part of me.
It's just emotional sludge pretending to be you.

This energy cannot pass into and stay in the person removing it as it is non congruent with your energy. You are not it's creator.

The person having the dis ease removed is back to their true self, calm, serene. Nothing bothers them. Now empty of anger, regret, incredulousness, sadness, angst, anxiety, depression.
Fifty years of this accumulated negative energy can be removed in just a few moments.

The last one I did filled my body for what seemed five times before it passed. I don't feel the emotion of pain when doing so. It is not painful for me. There is no residual effect. It just keeps passing through my heart/chest until I feel it come through no more.
There is no special preparation or clothing or crystals or smudging. It can be done anywhere.
The breathing is more a blowing out of air.
An "Expelling" but without great exaggeration.
Only as needed. A forcing out as the dark cloud passes through.
The energy finds no congruence with your body because these are not your sentiments.
An empty mind being the best yet with intention.

This may be too immersive for some.

There are people who are quite taken with who they have become with this phantom self within and will be prepared to fight to keep themselves that way so no point in trying to convince them.

What is inside of them could harm you so really to be on the safe side only do this for people who want it.

That's what I have to share for now and am going to use this method with another friend in a day or two so will be able to post on how that goes and add any suggestions.
It surprised me to learn that we create these shadow selves ourselves alot of the time.
The tightness in my friends face has become eased and their back pain has subsided. They are at peace in themselves and looser in their body. A softness of character returned and not prone to outbursts of temper and basic negative emotion. All is well.

I hope some of you can appreciate this technique and might try it and even go on to teach it.

I know there is a school of thought that says we should accept and incorporate all that we are but I believe through experience that this is not always the case.
Thanks for allowing me to post.
B
Edit
Just a few things I'd like to add.

Compassion and empathy, a desire to help and heal are what is the drive behind this action.
But at the same time please remember that what is being lifted from the person in need of your help is not the target of your healing. The true self of the person is who you are doing this for not the emotional turmoil within.
When this current of non love passes through your body, pay it no need, give it not a thought.
Detachment in this respect is important. Blow it out and away from you forcefully until it passes through you no more and without a care for it as if it were dust gathered on a book.
Evil thoughts against others and the visualisation of such acts is more common than one might think.
The wounded self can justify this because they feel the victim and conclude that one way to end the self suffering would be revenge. And so playing out in the mind of dreadful acts upon transgressors on an energetic level is not so different from the act of physically doing this for real in the light of day.
This is how the inner shadow self is created.
Because it was made with such sentiments, in order to be sustained it does its best to suggest negativity in all thought forms which turn the pulse of the heart into a low vibrationary energy which it uses as a source of energy. It is an anti self, blocking empathy and compassion feeding on and cultivating resentment.
These feelings constrict the flow of energy in the body as opposed to feelings that are light.
A heart beat generated by a compassionate thought goes out into all things. The universe feels it from the bottom to the top. The echo/vibration crosses all boundaries. On an energy level it is your greatest defence against the darkside of human nature.

I'll edit again soon if that is ok with admin as I'd like to talk about vigilance in keeping onself clear and non congruent with energies being conducted through/transmuted.
B
A liddle riddle...
I~Know
The eye is vieled in mystery
It is something that you just can't see
It lays behind it's hooded shroud
When laying flat it seems to sleep
Down the line of his story
The secret kept from you and me
Was the veil it's self the missed story

π
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#46 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:19 PM

Lumens
Illuminate
Luke's
Lu
Luna
Wolfbane
Lupis- blamed on the wolf- (vamps did it)

#47 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 10:20 PM

ICU

#48 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:14 AM

Here lies BenBen the accursed pyramid builder

#49 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:04 AM

I am so lost in myself. I wish I had never tried to fix anything.

#50 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,651 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:39 AM

When's the last time you got some sleep, and how much did you get?

• coorsmikey and Justintime like this

#51 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer

Knows Nothing

• Free Member
  • 1,009 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:04 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself man, you are alright. I think you might be in your own way, more than anything else is. Like TVCasualty mentioned, sleeping regularly and long enough is important. Also if you don't eat meat or any other animal products you should be careful to supplement if your diet isn't very well balanced because vitamin deficiencies aren't a joke for your body and mind. I hope you take care of your physical body as much as you want to take care of your mind and spirit, don't forget about that. It will help.

Edited by RutgerHauer, 06 January 2020 - 03:37 PM.

#52 wharfrat

wharfrat

someone familiar

• App Administrator
  • 6,757 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:36 PM

:hug: 

• Tenderfoot, Juthro and Justintime like this

#53 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:55 PM

I'm ok now. Visiting hospital by my own choice. They gave me Red socks with white grip dots. Co incident?

I'm getting enough asleep. I'll write the movie script soon.

I write on the go. Pick over the bones later.
I just don't want anyone getting hurt so that's me.
Wasn't abducted into the Aluna, cloned and made to build pyramids so nothing bad heh.

Yes I accidentally chewed a piece of flesh with my dinner the served. Instant panic attack, can feel their fear immediately. Very sensitive energy.
Minutes after that, the sarcophagus mask of Tutankhamun showed on TV. I've stood in front of it stunned. Has my face. Also Quetzalcoatl pacal votan funery mask has my face.
Must write a full breakdown of it all for a movie.
Yes I'm making sure I'm nourished well. Practicing Kung Fu in here. Excercicing. Helping patients.A gents visiting me today. Will teach them what's happening and how to remove them from the planet.

I'll pour my knowledge of events in and then we can broker a deal with Wachowski sisters if y'all like. Will be best movie made. Gross maximum. You manage. Eaqual shares.
Have artist in mind to illustrate short books.
My newly designed spiritual practices book has use for children's books too. 'x'
  • wharfrat likes this

#54 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:19 PM

TV I sleep deep but only need four hrs most days then will have a long one after three. I stayed up for five days when I first started writing on dream thread just before Christmas Day.
They've put me on the meds, have to have them until I can go. Such a flawed system.

When I was putting together the basic list at night, everytime I closed my eyes the ghouls were right at my door waiting to rip into me. I put the wolf songs on and kept my left eye closed so they couldn't watch or hear through me. The universe is within.
I told humanity in that write up how we all were responsible for trashing the Divine feminine of the planets spirit by what we feed on and what we do. It was so blunt and on point. If it had gotten into the net it would have crushed the humans in a vice of fear and brought the energy so low that the things awaiting those bereft of humanity in the afterlife could have walked right in. A sucker punch in humanities face. So I burned it.
The energy of it alone has caused enough damage. We're all connected in spirit too. The mass consciousness is the same as the internet.
No fear, no anger, no regret.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#55 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,651 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:22 PM

TV I sleep deep but only need four hrs most days then will have a long one after three. I stayed up for five days when I first started writing on dream thread just before Christmas Day.

Current research advises that that's not enough. And staying up for 5 days straight is dangerous.

Be careful. You're only human.

• coorsmikey and Justintime like this

#56 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 1,093 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 12:04 AM

I remember after one trip, I decided to stay up throughout the night after I tripped. The next day right when I'd go to sleep, I was hit with a second "trip". This turned into ten days that I call a "positively felt psychosis." Could it have gone badly? Yeah. Did it go badly? A little. 

Sleep is king! 

• swayambhu and Justintime like this

#57 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:11 AM

Ra Ra oo la la

You little bad Romans

I don't want to be friends.

[Direct Link]

#58 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 01:26 AM

Reading the symbolic nature of reality.

Good humor ( light hearted -Body bursts into laughter

Bad Humor (cynicism,sardonism) Forced laugh.

Symbols everywhere. Learn to tell what is being sold.
"Beware the stranger bearing gifts"

#59 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 03:26 AM

You can see how when energy is high even the smallest amount of fear can undo so much work made with bravery when vigilance is forgotten.

#60 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,050 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:24 AM

Both glasses remain just as full as each other.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!