[Direct Link]

#63 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:01 AM

The sage doesn't make a show of being spiritual. In purifying and expanding their feelings/energy, their heart pulse creates a field of energy that expands and as they pass through the world silently it heals people just by touching them on a subtle level dissolving pain and negativity without saying a thing or doing a thing much more than the desire to heal fellow humans. In this way healing takes place without the people receiving the healing mistaking the healer as the source of the healing and so the Sage is left in peace.
The heart pulse that emits compassion echoes throughout the universe because it comes from an infinite source.
They don't choose who to heal. They will just make themselves available and people find them.
A conversation with a stranger will arise and the person will bring up their pain. So the Sage will just listen and feel with their own body the other person's emotions pass through them. Silently offering "Give me your pain" more often than not the persons inner self in silent telepathic communication will gladly give it up. The sage absorbs the pain and the heart transmutes it and the sage pushes it out with breath. Not even telling the person what they are doing. The healed person feels light and happy by the end of the conversation and recalls waves of energy as both persons bodies and energy feilds find equilibrium once the stored emotional pain has been cleared.
All of this taking place while a short conversation about everyday life is going on.
They both go on their way. The sage with his life to himself and the healed person suddenly not caring about the traumatic events anymore. They go home and are surprised to find they don't argue anymore and their back doesn't hurt as much as it was and they feel less constricted in their body and desire to live healthier for example.
The sage wears simple clothing as unassuming as possible.
  • ElPirana likes this

#64 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:03 AM

As you already know. The ego is that which voices all fear, sorrow, malice, false pride, resentment all of those negative sentiments. The One who pretends to be God. Keeping score, judging, trying all of the time to outwit the real God within and without. Justifying it's internal electricity, intellectualizing and convincing itself and ones will with all of the reasons as to why it should have things the way it wants.
That parrot on the shoulder of the captain of the ship squawking orders. Mimicking the captain's voice to the rest of the crew while the captain sleeps. Telling them to turn West onto the reef when the original orders were to head north.
Why would one's own ego want to destroy the ship?
Besides being a backseat driver. It can't sail the ship alone. Without the crew, the ship and the Bosun the parroting ego is up the proverbial without a paddle.

When you see a parrot sailing a ship by itself it won't be long before the ship is sinking and drinking and the captain's thinking he should have bought a cat. The ships parrot flies away to find another ship without a cat and begins all over again. Preferably one newly made all for the more comfort and fresh rations with a new crew who love his antics until it's too late to call the cat.

Aye, the Captain of the ship is really the cat because he keeps the crew safe by catching the rats.
And so it was in the land of Khem
Egypt knows go ask them
They made a Sphinx in his honour
And to tell the snakes "Don't even bother"
Because the cat will tell with hiss and claw
The shadow has walked through the door.
They couldn't notice, they couldn't see but the cat could show him by his smell and lack of energy
A shadow pretending to be humanity.
And it was "Bye Phonecia!"

#65 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 03:13 AM

That's the last of it. I don't know why I did this or where it came from.

I was practicing empty mind. Perhaps an ego is there to fill the void. Otherwise who can say what may come up from its depths to cause havoc.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#66 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,194 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:16 AM

Glad you feel yourself again Justin. I did not wish to comment until I felt you were in control. Perhaps the use of this thread was a purging that was better expelled in this digital space, than held onto in silence.

In any case you were not being disrespectful to anyone here, although I held some concerns for your own well being several times.

It's been 7 days, you deserve a rest. Be well...........

• coorsmikey, -=Zeus=-, Alder Logs and 2 others like this

#67 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:52 AM

Skywatcher , you always come from such serenity and strength. This is the place. I'll keep posting any insights I can but only as my present self.
Yes readers I am not Ra Star Far Eye, that name in itself is a teaching about hidden meanings in words - the sound of a word is more important than it's spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is so much more to see.

What is it. The Tao is some kind of Cinophilic logophile. The Logos.

I can read the story within everything. The Yin and the Yang is everywhere.

I can empty my mind and ask a question. Because I have an extensive collection of music stored inside my energy feild memory bank. This is what the Tao accesses to communicate with me.

This guy really got it,

[Direct Link]

I'll short describe the simple discipline I am living soon. It's already here. I can drop into Theta brain oscillation in half a minute now.
I see patterns forming, visions, knowing, everything is symbolic.
A knowledge of mystical symbology is very helpful.
The Iching is also my trusted counsel.

#68 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:54 AM

[Direct Link]

#69 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:24 PM

The Wolf Moon eclipses are here. I'll put water out in a bowl, bottles to be charged in resonance as well as some Power objects to meditate with. I Wonder what sort of people will go to the Ley lines....

https://www.biddytar...18-The-Moon.jpg

Edited by Justintime, 10 January 2020 - 12:54 PM.

#70 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:02 PM

G8d People

[Direct Link]

RH
AA
IR
NM
BO
ON
WY

#71 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:55 AM

St. Stuart's

High School

[Direct Link]

#72 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:11 AM

You are my extended family. You all know. No bad Romans here. And growing also.
We'll have a tea party one day I just know it.

#73 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:47 AM

Like the doors we have within. All of the possibilities. The keys we carry.

#74 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,194 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:38 AM

#75 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2020 - 03:31 AM

π

Attached Thumbnails

• images (12)~4.jpeg

#76 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 January 2020 - 09:27 AM

Spiritual Warrior-Ship

The baseline discipline.

All thought leads to emotional charge - the dark side of the force. Destructive Chi.
In order to claim your mind back from the Yuk birds and monkey chatter it's very simple. ~ Pick Up a book and begin reading words without saying them aloud in your mind. This only takes as long as you realise how easy it is to attain a silent mind.

Only thoughts can goad you into expending your hearts energy and allowing that which lives in the mind to gain the "upper hand". A house with open doors is a welcome mat to whatever decides to cause dis ease within.

Your body has an accumulation of mould spore. These infest the air we breathe and toxify the body and brain. At least once a moon make a foot bath of Boron (borax) and heated water.
Here is a link to follow the recipe.

More to come in 12 hrs

#77 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:30 AM

Declutter your home.

Remove cobwebs and dust.

Delete that which defiles the space.

Regulate the portals in your home.

Keep mirrors cleaned with Lavender oil water and covered when not in use as well as dark screens.
Stay clean.
Mop floors with chamomile tea.
Pour Lavender water down drains.
Remove excess water from your feet by stepping on Salt.
Plant Lavender near to your homes entry points.
Involve yourself with the things that are close to your heart.

Keep a dream diary.

No fear. No anger. No pain. No sadness. Don't feed the ghosts of season's past. These are the Grinch.

Leave what has passed be.
Stay present and grounded.
Not in yesterday.
Not in tomorrow. Right here in the now.

Vigilance is a virtue.

Casting shadow upon shadow only creates more.

Like the hook of the line. What you cast out has to come back to you.

[Direct Link]

Those who live in shadow are overtaken by shadow.

#78 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:33 AM

A gift from a friend of my heart.

https://www.quietearth.org/freebies/

#79 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:53 AM

Iching Hexagram 8

Pi/Bonding
π

THE WATERS on the surface of the earth flow together wherever they can, as for example in the ocean, where all the rivers come together. Symbolically this connotes holding together and the laws that regulate it. The same idea is suggested by the fact that all the lines of the hexagram except the fifth, the place of the ruler, are yielding. The yielding lines hold together because they are influenced by a man of strong will in the leading position, a man who is their centre of union. Moreover, this strong and guiding personality in turn holds together with the others, finding in them the complement of his own nature.

THE JUDGEMENT

Holding together brings good fortune.
Inquire of the oracle once again
Whether you possess sublimity, constancy, and perseverance;
Then there is no blame.
Those who are uncertain gradually join.
Whoever comes too late
Meets with misfortune.
WHAT IS required is that we unite with others, in order that all may complement and aid one another through holding together. But such holding together calls for a central figure around whom other persons may unite. To become a centre of influence holding people together is a grave matter and fraught with great responsibility. It requires greatness of spirit, consistency, and strength. Therefore let him who wishes to gather others about him ask himself whether he is equal to the undertaking, for anyone attempting the task without a real calling for it only makes confusion worse than if no union at all had taken place.
But when there is a real rallying point, those who at first are hesitant or uncertain gradually come in of their own accord. Late-comers must suffer the consequences, for in holding together the question of the right time is also important. Relationships are formed and firmly established according to definite inner laws. Common experiences strengthen these ties, and he who comes too late to share in these basic experiences must suffer for it if, as a straggler, he finds the door locked.
If a man has recognized the necessity for union and does not feel strong enough to function as the centre, it is his duty to become a member of some other organic fellowship.

THE IMAGE

On the earth is water:
The image of holding together.
Thus the kings of antiquity
Bestowed the different states as fiefs
And cultivated friendly relations
With the feudal lords.
WATER FILLS UP all the empty places on the earth and clings fast to it. The social organisation of ancient China was based on this principle of the holding together of dependents and rulers. Water flows to unite with water, because all parts of it are subject to the same laws. So too should human society hold together through a community of interests that allows each individual to feel himself a member of a whole. The central power of a social organisation must see to it that every member finds that his true interest lies in holding together with it, as was the case in the paternal relationship between king and vassals in ancient China.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20200113-165051~2.png

#80 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 3,296 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:59 AM

Kung Fu Sun Bear

[Direct Link]

Every animal considers itself human. Quote Alan Watts