17 replies to this topic

#1 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:01 PM

Happy New Year everyone.

I rang mine in in psychonaut fashion by trying a Jedi flip for the first time. I wanted to make sure I was in the trip when the ball dropped, so I took the LSD tab at about 8:30 local time followed by the X an hour later. I prepared the mushies by chopping them finely in a food processor and mixed them into a bottle of OJ. I find that when I take them this way, the trip is only about 4 hours but it starts coming on in as little as 20 minutes, so I chugged my shake down a little after.

We then headed out for our favorite bar to meet some other folks and shoot some pool.

The X promotes strong feelings of well-being, so it reduces the likelihood of a negative trip. I remember sitting out back of the bar smoking a cig and looking up at the sky. I was captivated by how amazing Orion looked, and as the stars sparkled and danced for me I was overcome by a feeling that things would turn out OK. I have some pretty big changes and a lot of uncertainty and risk associated with them coming in the next couple months, so that's been on my mind a lot lately. I think they'll be easier to face now, I feel more positive about them.

It wasn't my best night of pool when we finally did get a table a few minutes later, but I had a great time around some good friends. I went ahead and had the champagne toast at midnight, but knowing how that dampens a trip I stopped for another hour and half until we got some beers. A few more mushies presented themselves about an hour after last call at the bar, so that helped keep me up for the remainder of that night's shenanigans.

All in all, great trip and good times. Sound off if you've also had a flip of any kind, and tell us about it.

• adrian118 likes this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 16,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2020 - 11:31 PM

Every time I mix psychedelics I get ill. I'm glad it seems to agree with you.

#3 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:20 AM

Tv, how much mdma? Weve gone through 3 or 4 g in a night.. I had a steady connection on some pressies that were b12, mdma and tang for cheeeeap and had a great time for a few months.

Press pills always make me vom. Not those though. Lsd doesn't work for me so i dont bother trying anymore. But since trying L i now get visuals from Boomers.

ONEDIADEM, i get pukey on everything but boomers and weed. Alcohol to lsd =Blar...

#4 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 12,972 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2020 - 11:23 AM

500 mg each of Pharma-grade, taken at once.

The doses I'd intended were already pretty high for that batch.

Edited by TVCasualty, 06 January 2020 - 11:23 AM.

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#5 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:05 PM

I got to a period where I had not done mush in a quite a few years. Got some and there was always the issue of getting the fear . After i got my hands on some molly that was never the case again. It all but guarantee's that you will not go to the dark side. That has since abated and my mushroom fear seems to be gone for the most part

I would have to say alcohol and lsd can be a very tricky situation. I think it works sort of like the liquor before beer you in the clear, beer before liquor never been sicker. If you drop acid when you are wasted say hello to the barf train. Being drunk puke sick but so wired you can't fall asleep is real shitty situation to be in. Not sure why sometimes I can drink like a fish on mushrooms but lucy seems a little different. No problem to come home shit faced and eat an eighth of mushrooms, the hard part is staying awake to enjoy it

As far as mixing lucy and molly, it was the most incredible drug experience I have ever had, partially due to that fact that it worked out as a therapy session. But the feeling of pure ecstasy was like nothing I have ever done. It was a dragon situation for sure, I have never been able to replicate that feeling. But again, a large part may have been situational 

Furthermore there is a trick to taking the two. Assuming you are taking a fairly strong dose of each.You don't want your come up's to happen at the exact same time, its to much for the brain to handle. That will make you pop and puke it all up. Molly usually takes around an hour for me to fully kick in. And the acid is similar. So a staggering effect helps. I usually go for the molly first but that's just me

And lastly you will know when you have taken too much molly, you will get really hot and nauseated,  its easy to tell

#6 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 06:05 PM

Oh i dont mix substances usually.. I have candy flipped but it didnt work.
ive never drank and did anything but smoke weed, which was my warning to not mix. Oddly enough even coke, never drank on it. Which made me a better drinker than my friends who were tooting the caine... I have also done mdma with coke to balance it out. My man does not drink alcohol so in turn i support the cast

Mdma makes me vomit. Period. Little, big, no matter i barf, eventually. E pills make me vom about an hour into the peak. Its cool. I have a sensitive trigger.
Oddly enough i never got morning sickness when i was pregnant.

Ive been off everything but weed and boomers since i had "The 5hr energy incident" where i was actually passing out and throwing up and ended in the hospital on the ekg.

I completely agree with you on the dragon thing. Its not ever the same. When i realized that i started having a better time

#7 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

So no feel good hit of the summer hey...

[Direct Link]

#8 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 09:49 AM

Uh. I mean i feel good...does that count?

I just had to watch my step being both parents and other family are addicts and alcoholics. That an that pesky kid I had at 17..

I know i got to see kings of leon with Stevie wonder in Central Park.... I think i got to see Queens at the Carolina Rebellion. Love them though.

#9 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 05:38 PM

haha, that's all that count's 

Queens are my favorite band, if a person could say such a thing its really hard to do....  such a good live show though

Edited by flashingrooster, 07 January 2020 - 05:39 PM.

#10 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,084 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 January 2020 - 05:22 PM

A cop with an SKS?   How backward IS that county????

#11 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 12,972 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:56 AM

A cop with an SKS?   How backward IS that county????

Very. It's only one County away from a town that still celebrates Robert E. Lee's birthday every year, and they celebrate the hell out of it.

But it was his own personal, recreational rifle since he was off duty and mostly there to hang out and fish and maybe pop off a few rounds if anyone started wandering into places they shouldn't. Most of the time he brought his 10-year old son along to go fishing with. I think he only wore his Sheriff shirt in case he had to confront anyone and they might've been considering confronting him back, so to speak.

• Moonless likes this

#12 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:55 PM

If i could get my hands on some good molly id flip in a heartbeat. But i only have access to e pill which i do not trust. The comedown on the e pills is also very negative.

#13 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 01:39 PM

Im sure you live near a place that dead and co go to... Ratdog or phil Lesh. Perhaps even a DSO show.
ask around about who to go see about your needs. I only trust hippies with this shit
  • coorsmikey likes this

#14 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:26 AM

In my experience the comedown from uppers is never great, suicide Tuesdays for the weekend warrior i believe the term is

Edited by flashingrooster, 13 January 2020 - 12:05 PM.

#15 Dabluebonic

Dabluebonic

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:30 PM

I had mali once, if it even was mali and not a research chemical, and wow talk about feel good. I spent the night white knuckling a glass of water and moaning like i was having the best sex of my life. Had i known that would be my only encounter i would have bought the whole supply!!

#16 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,058 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:29 PM

Im sure you live near a place that dead and co go to... Ratdog or phil Lesh. Perhaps even a DSO show.
ask around about who to go see about your needs. I only trust hippies with this shit

iu.jpeg

#17 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:54 AM

Imma catch up with you at a show one of these days mikey! Though we dont do dead and co. Im not really into "The Pussywrecker" John Mayer.

We did Chicago / Treyboy though. Sucks when you have the best weed in the stadium..... Hippies clammering around begging to "get in on that?"

#18 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:54 AM

Phils turning 80 this year at the Capital theater..... Hit me up if yall are heading there....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!